Naming Names? Maxwell trial soon, judge says NAMES!!!

Trump made donations to many politicians both dem and republican ..
Mostly to Democrats. By far.

Trump-with-Maxwell.jpg

I changed it to department store because that was Trump's preferred territory for his assaults.

Department store, grocery store, elevator. You choose. Grab one by the pussy.

Let us know how that goes.
Yeah so much evidence you have 😂 don't drink too much soy.

Yeah so much evidence you have 😂 don't drink too much soy.
I see you are backing away from your boast now, coward.

You said women like their pussies grabbed.

Go ahead. Try it. Let us now how that works out.

Department store, elevator, grocery store. Wherever you like.

reporting suggests that the vast majority of the crimes occurred on his pedo island .... their is no evidence that Trump ever traveled there but many dem leaders may have ... and if Trump was a sicko like Epstein why did he ban him from Mar a lago for hitting on a teenage girl .... sorry commie [and yes you are a communist] the vast majority of the offenders are people that have political leanings to the left .
I'm still waiting on that list of Dem leaders who went to Pedo Island.

trump-epstein.jpg

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” - Donald Trump

trump-epstein2.jpg
I presume you got rid of all of your rock albums since they all screw 14 year olds when they tour in France.

Last edited:
I'm still waiting on that list of Dem leaders who went to Pedo Island.

trump-epstein.jpg
maybe Maxwell will give the list in court ... and my argument has as much credence as yours when you claim Trump was involved ... the fact of the matter is very very simple whether or not it applies to the epstein maxwell case or not the majority of the prominent people that have been outed for sexual misconduct at all levels have been dems .. thats a fact .

maybe Maxwell will give the list in court
So, like Trump, you have no qualms about bearing false witness against others. You just freely made up some bullshit that "Dem leaders" went to pedo island.

You fucktards are shameless.

And?

Are you claiming the people Epstein donated to went to pedo island? Is that really what you are saying?
If they wanted more than just a donation.
Don't think for a moment career politicians aren't scum.

New Topics

Forum List

Back