Naming Names? Maxwell trial soon, judge says NAMES!!!

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” - Donald Trump

trump-epstein2.jpg

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” - Donald Trump

trump-epstein2.jpg

Are there pics with you and Bill with Jeff?

Trump and Epstein were BFFs
Trump knew he enjoyed young women

Just like Trump
reporting suggests that the vast majority of the crimes occurred on his pedo island .... their is no evidence that Trump ever traveled there but many dem leaders may have ... and if Trump was a sicko like Epstein why did he ban him from Mar a lago for hitting on a teenage girl .... sorry commie [and yes you are a communist] the vast majority of the offenders are people that have political leanings to the left .

Are there pics with you and Bill with Jeff?
trump-with-clintons.jpg

You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

reporting suggests that the vast majority of the crimes occurred on his pedo island .... their is no evidence that Trump ever traveled there but many dem leaders may have
Which Dem leaders?

giphy.gif

trump-with-clintons.jpg

You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.
Women love it. They don't want soy boys.

Women love it. They don't want soy boys.
I strongly suggest you grab the next good looking woman's pussy you see in the department store and test that theory.

Even better, do it on an elevator.

Really. Do it. Let us know what happens.

trump-with-clintons.jpg

So that's a yes? Do the authorities know? Hell does your wife?

Do think that implicates Trump in a crime. Lol. You fags are jerking off to Russia Russia Russia
You homos convicted Clinton of going to "Pedo Island" with ZERO evidence.

And now some dipshit is claiming "Dem leaders" went there, too. I would like that idiot to name names. This is a topic about naming names, after all.

I strongly suggest you grab the next good looking woman's pussy you see in the department store and test that theory.

Even better, do it on an elevator.

Really. Do it. Let us know what happens.
Oh you didn't mention the department store in the first post moving the goal posts is hard work for soy antifa commies like you.

Oh you didn't mention the department store in the first post moving the goal posts is hard work for soy antifa commies like you.
I changed it to department store because that was Trump's preferred territory for his assaults.

Department store, grocery store, elevator. You choose. Grab one by the pussy.

Let us know how that goes.

Do you think Clinton posed for that picture, or did Epstein do it as a joke.

Clinton in a blue dress, get it?

How deep does your tard go?
there is absolutely no telling what went on to inspire the painting that the democrat had made of his fellow democrat ! its a known fact that many democrat males [there are no men that are democrats] wear dresses .. you are probably wearing one yourself you sick communist gender confused effeminate wimp .

Forum List

Back