Naming Names? Maxwell trial soon, judge says NAMES!!!

Y'all need to read this thread..and watch the vid. It's kinda long but worth every minute, I kid you not. Understanding what is going on may help those on the dark side see the light, and those on the light side can assist them. Or not.

Just watch it.

No cameras allowed in the courtroom, but CAN listen to what is happening in there via audio.

If you believe you were a victim of Ghislaine Maxwell or have information about the allegations in the Indictment, please call 1-800-Call-FBI.

October 20, 2021 update:

The Court will hold a telephone conference to discuss jury selection matters on October 21, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. Members of the press and the public in the United States may access the live audio feed of the proceeding by calling 844-721-7237 and using access code 9991787. Those outside of the United States may access the live audio feed by calling 409-207-6951 and using the same access code. Any photographing, recording, or rebroadcasting of federal court proceedings is prohibited by law. Violation of these prohibitions may result in fines or sanctions, including monetary fines, restricted entry to future hearings, denial of entry to future hearings, or any other sanctions deemed necessary by the Court.

Is James Comey's daughter the lead prosecutor in this case.

Yes. Trump did brag frequently about going into their dressing rooms when they were undressed. Not exactly respectful of young girls. Funny how a moderator deleted my post.
If you were a Vegas showgirl....or someone in a pageant.....you have to learn to treat the dressing room like a locker room....
But you seem to like double-standards.
Female journalists wanted to be able to go into locker rooms to interview players, yet Trump can't go into dressing rooms as pageant director to make sure that everything is going smoothly? I'm sure they were told to keep their undergarments on if anyone felt modest...but players don't get that privilege. They have to answer questions with their dicks hanging out.

If you were a Vegas showgirl....or someone in a pageant.....you have to learn to treat the dressing room like a locker room....
But you seem to like double-standards.
Female journalists wanted to be able to go into locker rooms to interview players, yet Trump can't go into dressing rooms as pageant director to make sure that everything is going smoothly? I'm sure they were told to keep their undergarments on if anyone felt modest...but players don't get that privilege. They have to answer questions with their dicks hanging out.

Have you ever been in the dressing rooms back stage or during a pageant or modeling gig?

So you're saying that no men were allowed in the dressing rooms in Vegas?

I was not a show girl in Vegas. Men don't go back stage unless they are wardrobe or hairdressers or make up artists in the theater or pageants or modeling gigs... and they don't come in when you're nude.

Naming names? I wish it was true, but I'm not so sure. :dunno:

1638137920477.png

I was not a show girl in Vegas. Men don't go back stage unless they are wardrobe or hairdressers or make up artists in the theater or pageants or modeling gigs... and they don't come in when you're nude.
So you're saying that pageant director isn't allowed back stage?
Aren't the girls told when he's coming in so they can cover themselves if they want?
Are you still going to stick to this bullshit knock on Trump when in fact you don't know jack squat about how it went down?

So you're saying that pageant director isn't allowed back stage?
Aren't the girls told when he's coming in?
Are you still going to stick to this bullshit knock on Trump when in fact you don't no jack squat about how it went down?

I know what the girls said about him. He's a leering, gushy creep. Diana Spencer avoided him like plague.

I know what the girls said about him. He's a leering, gushy creep. Diana Spencer avoided him like plague.
Did you talk to Princes Diana yourself?
No......
Seems the story you're relating came from a journalist working for CBS (Selina Scott) who started that rumor after Trump said he might want to run for president. She had a long running feud going with Trump, like Rosie O'Donnell.
You might as well take Hillary Clinton's word on Russian Collusion while you're at it.

Last edited:
Did you talk to Princes Diana yourself?
No......
Seems the story you're relating came from a journalist working for CBS (Selina Scott) who started that rumor after Trump became president.
You might as well take Hillary Clinton's word on Russian Collusion while you're at it.

Appearing on The Howard Stern Show in 1997, just weeks after her death, Trump spoke boldly—and perhaps exaggeratedly—about his association with Diana. He told Stern that she possessed "supermodel beauty," and when Stern asked, "you could've nailed her, right?" Trump replied, "I think I could've."

If you want to know what Trump was like....don't ask his worst critics.....ask his former wives.

They seemed to think he was a decent guy. Very friendly....like family from the first moment they met:

Appearing on The Howard Stern Show in 1997, just weeks after her death, Trump spoke boldly—and perhaps exaggeratedly—about his association with Diana. He told Stern that she possessed "supermodel beauty," and when Stern asked, "you could've nailed her, right?" Trump replied, "I think I could've."
So?

It's strange how Trump was able to keep his approval rating above where Biden is today because everyone gets the sense from him that he's a decent guy....even though the corrupt media gave him 98% negative coverage. They actually announced that they were looking for hundreds of people to write shitty stories about him early in his presidency so they could attack him with a new fake story every day.

Biden gets great coverage from just about every American news source....but he's being lambasted by foreign news organizations because he's such a turd. Shitting his pants in front of the Pope and passing gas in front of Prince Charles' wife the Duchess of Cornwall. The sick bastard insisted on forcing female secret service agents to watch him swim in the nude. He shoved his fingers up one of his aids crotch when he was a Senator. He's always grabbing girls and children sniffing their hair like a pervert. Yet you want to believe this shit about Trump....as if that's some kind of moral relativism you can use to deflect all of the obvious crap that we see coming from Biden.

Forum List

Back