Name Your State. Obama vs. Romney

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Fla. I call it for Romney

obama has ticked off the military, the seniors, and the jewish community. All have large populations in Fla. Not to mention we red necks on the riviera

29 electoral votes. .

Right to work state.

Last edited:
I'm in California if Romney wins the popular vote he wins California. So, who knows CA could go Romney.

Michigan. The son of the former governor will lose there. Obama's auto industry takeover for the win.

I'm in California if Romney wins the popular vote he wins California. So, who knows CA could go Romney.

does he have a chance in California? :confused:

Who knows! Ordinarily no. But we changed the law two years ago and now it depends on who wins the popular vote nationally. It was assumed that a democrat would always win the popular vote. Voting for a candidate in California adds to the national popular vote but has no bearing at all on the state electoral votes.

does he have a chance in California? :confused:

Who knows! Ordinarily no. But we changed the law two years ago and now it depends on who wins the popular vote nationally. It was assumed that a democrat would always win the popular vote. Voting for a candidate in California adds to the national popular vote but has no bearing at all on the state electoral votes.

very interesting.

Forum List

Back