Name Your Pick for SCOTUS

Let the next president make the choice, just as Moscow Mitch said in

Or have you abandoned all principles too?

Fuck that shit.

When you fuckers drug him through the impeachment shitsham, you lost any claim to principles.
Dragged him through. Whites without an education.

Charges were duly filed. But the senate, under Moscow Mitch, held a kangaroo spurt. No witnesses? How is that a trial?

Apparently far smarter than the libs who pay tens of thousands $$$$$ for a degree that doesn't make them enough money to pay off their student debts and get out of their mommy's basements. It's almost like all those college educated libs are still just really really stupid which means their opinions shouldn't matter to anyone.

And I'm educated enough to have a vocabulary broader than epithets such as "motherfucker".
But you are not educated enough to know how to properly punctuate a sentence. I guess that must have been taught in the 5th grade in your school district.

Really what Trump needs is to find a black woman who is a lesbian but extremely conservative.

But I suppose whoever they pick, even if the above, we will soon find out from the democrats that they sexually abused women and children for years and/or a racist

Let the sh#tshow begin.

Oh, and the GOP swamp creatures like Romney I'm sure will all show up to stop it.

Fuck that shit.

When you fuckers drug him through the impeachment shitsham, you lost any claim to principles.

Charges were duly filed. But the senate, under Moscow Mitch, held a kangaroo spurt. No witnesses? How is that a trial?

The trial was in the House. The jury is in the Senate. We didn't need two trials for an impeachment that didn't have any impeachable offenses or crimes. It not only started an impeachment war, but it was the first impeachment using Thought Police as outlined in the book 1984.

What he said was that no confirmations were made since the 1800's with an opposing Senate to the President. This Senate is on the same side as the President.
That's blatantly politicizing the nation's highest court, an institution that effects the lives of every citizen without accountability.

Are you comfortable with that? Especially considering the Trump "side" is in the minority.

How is the Trump side in the minority? We elected him as President and we also elected a Republican led Senate. We're the majority.

This is where I remind Democrats the nuclear option has come back to bite them in the ass again. Ginsburg stated there's nothing in the Constitution stopping the Senate from doing its job and the president is still the president so lets get this Senate confirmation going. :eusa_clap:
Outta the park Blues Legend!
Go for it, Republican Senators, and don't worry about the masters of false witness like Chuckie Schumer. He hasn't quite accounted for ushering in Christine Blasey's lying under oath. All those obfuscation artists pushing Blasey Ford's blantant false witness so they could destroy a Conservative justice, then-Judge Brett Kavenaugh instead of giving their own rationale for their own whys and why nots as Senators. Because of the Democrats being such craven cowards in the little theatrics they likely orchestrated, they have to account to the people of the United States of America. Heaven knows the pack of em had no intention of accounting to us, all the people because their state constituients fear crossing them. Most conservatives believe our votes matter. And we will show extreme disdain for theatrics set in place to communize America, and we will not let it go. I recommend to elected Democrats to listen a little harder to other Americans who are leaving their precinct because they think: "its.ok.if.our.pals.murder.people.we.disagree.with.in.big.cities." but it's not okay when their political enemies use the Second Amendment to protect life itself. Wake up, Senate. Get a man or woman of the law who knows alternatives to being a free people just doesn't sit well with a majority of American voters!

Ted Cruz said recently he wasn't interested in being on the SC, preferring to stay in politics. Here is President Trumps' list of nominees for the bench.

Additions to President Donald J. Trump’s Supreme Court List
LAW & JUSTICE

Issued on: September 9, 2020

Save for impeachment or a second term our Trump is president until January 20, 2021. :yes_text12:

UPDATE: 9/18/20

Cruz signaled that he would accept the position if nominated.

“I am grateful for the president’s confidence in me and for his leadership in nominating principled constitutionalists to the federal bench over the last four years," said the Texas lawmaker. "As a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, I’ve been proud to help confirm to the bench over 200 of President Trump’s judicial nominees, including two to the Supreme Court. It's humbling and an immense honor to be considered for the Supreme Court."

Cotton likewise suggested he would also accept the nomination.
Beautiful post, Miss Aqua Athena, as usual.

This is where I remind Democrats the nuclear option has come back to bite them in the ass again. Ginsburg stated there's nothing in the Constitution stopping the Senate from doing its job and the president is still the president so lets get this Senate confirmation going. :eusa_clap:
Go for it, Republican Senators, and don't worry about the masters of false witness like Chuckie Schumer. He hasn't quite accounted for ushering in Christine Blasey's lying under oath. All those obfuscation artists pushing Blasey Ford's blantant false witness so they could destroy a Conservative justice, then-Judge Brett Kavenaugh instead of giving their own rationale for their own whys and why nots as Senators. Because of the Democrats being such craven cowards in the little theatrics they likely orchestrated, they have to account to the people of the United States of America. Heaven knows the pack of em had no intention of accounting to us, all the people because their state constituients fear crossing them. Most conservatives believe our votes matter. And we will show extreme disdain for theatrics set in place to communize America, and we will not let it go. I recommend to elected Democrats to listen a little harder to other Americans who are leaving their precinct because they think: "its.ok.if.our.pals.murder.people.we.disagree.with.in.big.cities." but it's not okay when their political enemies use the Second Amendment to protect life itself. Wake up, Senate. Get a man or woman of the law who knows alternatives to being a free people just doesn't sit well with a majority of American voters!

Well said. Here's a FACT...if Democrats were in our shoes with an opportunity to replace a conservative justice with a liberal justice Democrats would not hesitate for 1 second to do so and everybody knows it. The American people chose Trump to be president and Republicans to control the Senate so we will nominate and confirm a new justice to the SCOTUS. Democrats will just have to eat it.

The trashing has begun, Right wingers say she follows the pope 1st, is against the death penalty, was a law professor at Notre Dame, (hate those educated people). And we haven't even heard from the left wingers yet. where are the sane people we need fair & balanced people on the court, those who try & work with the constitution not push one sided party politics.

Well said. Here's a FACT...if Democrats were in our shoes with an opportunity to replace a conservative justice with a liberal justice Democrats would not hesitate for 1 second to do so and everybody knows it. The American people chose Trump to be president and Republicans to control the Senate so we will nominate and confirm a new justice to the SCOTUS. Democrats will just have to eat it.
Who'd a thunk it 100 years ago that there would be a political party based on killing a baby in the womb as the epicenter of picking a person to become a supreme court justice and threatening to burn Washington down if an infanticide institution fell? :blahblah:

Fuck that shit.

The trial was in the House. The jury is in the Senate. We didn't need two trials for an impeachment that didn't have any impeachable offenses or crimes. It not only started an impeachment war, but it was the first impeachment using Thought Police as outlined in the book 1984.
The trial was in the senate. The house serves as a grand jury. Read the constitution!

Extorting foreign governments for electoral purposes is a crime.

I guess this is stuff Fox News doesn't tell you.

Fuck that shit.

The trial was in the senate. The house serves as a grand jury. Read the constitution!

Extorting foreign governments for electoral purposes is a crime.

I guess this is stuff Fox News doesn't tell you.

No, the Senate votes to convict or not based on the evidence presented during the House impeachment. That makes them equal to a jury.

Again with the thought police. Trump never once told Zelensky his aid was based on his cooperation. In fact the aid was delivered well before the deadline. What he did was ask Zelensky for a favor. A favor is something a person does with no expectation of anything in return; a kind gesture.

Secondly at the time, nobody knew who Trump would be facing including Trump. How can anybody say it was for political purposes if Trump didn't even know if he was going to run against Biden? Like I said, Thought Police. I didn't even think Democrats were stupid enough to nominate a person who's age deterioration is so bad he can't speak two sentences coherently.

Here is what happened: The deep stater (Vindman) reported to his senior deep staters that Trump was looking into the Biden quid pro quo. They knew they had to shut Zelensky up, but threatening him would have revealed something was there.

So they started this phony impeachment. No evidence, no impeachable offense, no crime committed. Zelensky didn't want to get in the middle of a pissing contest between the House and the President since his money comes from both places. And it worked. Zelensky didn't tell Trump a thing, so there wasn't even a quo involved.

If they thought that's what Trump was up to, why didn't they wait until it actually happened? Either Trump stop the aid after the deadline, or Trump give the aid and get something in return? I'll tell you why: Because they knew that's not what Trump was doing. Like I said, the entire stage show was to shut Zelensky up and not give Trump any information.

Forum List

Back