Name Your Pick for SCOTUS

Let the next president make the choice, just as Moscow Mitch said in

Or have you abandoned all principles too?

What he said was that no confirmations were made since the 1800's with an opposing Senate to the President. This Senate is on the same side as the President.
That's blatantly politicizing the nation's highest court, an institution that effects the lives of every citizen without accountability.

Are you comfortable with that? Especially considering the Trump "side" is in the minority.

Fuck that shit.

When you fuckers drug him through the impeachment shitsham, you lost any claim to principles.
Dragged him through. Whites without an education.

Charges were duly filed. But the senate, under Moscow Mitch, held a kangaroo spurt. No witnesses? How is that a trial?

Might work... If only the Democrats had the Majority in the Senate... The way the Constitution is set up the POTUS nominates and the Senates Votes... Elections have consequences...
And there is nothing in the constitution saying there must be only nine justices. If you want to politicize the court, remember what you said: elections have consequences.

Fuck that shit.

When you fuckers drug him through the impeachment shitsham, you lost any claim to principles.

Charges were duly filed. But the senate, under Moscow Mitch, held a kangaroo spurt. No witnesses? How is that a trial?

The needle on your record is stuck.

You want witnesses....call them in the house.

The charges themselves were bullshit.

Will compare educations any day of the week....motherfucker.

And there is nothing in the constitution saying there must be only nine justices. If you want to politicize the court, remember what you said: elections have consequences.

OH cheese and crackers Nosmo... What are you doing, practicing for a stand-up comedy career... Politicize the court, ask Justice Thomas about that and while your at it give old Harry Reid a call get his definition of politicizing the court...

I'd be behind Amy Barrett

I'd pay to watch that...... just sayin'...

Fuck that shit.

The needle on your record is stuck.

You want witnesses....call them in the house.

The charges themselves were bullshit.

Will compare educations any day of the week....motherfucker.
Subpoenas were refused. Bolton sold his soul. And I'm educated enough to have a vocabulary broader than epithets such as "motherfucker". You should have paid attention in grammar school. That's why you're earning a living retreading tires.

Did you agree with him then?

Or did you find some principles recently?
I disagreed with him then. But he is the senate majority leader for the time being. If he has rules for a democrat president, they should apply to a Trumpian president. I won't insult republicans by tying Trump to what was once a respectable institution.

That's blatantly politicizing the nation's highest court, an institution that effects the lives of every citizen without accountability.

LMAO this is where I remind you it was DEMOCRATS who threw Ginsburg under the bus. DEMOCRATS asked her to resign so Obama could install a younger liberal on the court and deny a future Republican president filling her seat with a conservative. RIGGING and SCHEMING is what Democrats do even if that means throwing their own under the bus. Ginsburg told you no and isn't it sweet Karma that Dems are now suffering the fate they tried to rig and scheme their way out of.

Were it up to me, I would pick Merrick Garland as a moderate Democrat pick and hope to smooth some ruffled feathers, knowing that if Trump geets re-elected he will likely pick several more.

I think picking Merrick Garland demotivates Trump haters and still keeps his promise to his base to pick more consservative selections.

i just think going from RBG to Amy is just too big of a shift and could greatly increase the chances of a shooting civil war in our country.

I really do not want to see that.

Miss Barrett.... replace a female with a female.

Anyone doubting the existence of God are re-evaluating their position now.... hmm?

The pandemic election has now instantly changed into the SCOTUS election.
And, an 'October Surprise' still lurks out there!:popcorn:

Why nominate one? No matter who Trump nominates off his list--the libs are going to try to smear and destroy them by any means------------Trump should nominate 2 or 3 people.........

Forum List

Back