Name one nationality that:

To be fair, Japan was invaded militarily by Americans and their allies in 1945.

Mongols invaded the Japanese archipelago many times 13th Century, but they never stay long.

They were culturally invaded by Chinese and Koreans in the 6th Century CE.

And, lest we forget, the native Ainu (Caucasian people) of Japan were displaced by waves of migration from East Asia in the 4th Century BCE.

Last edited:
You do know that the US invaded several Japanese islands during WWII. The US Military occupied the Japanese homeland islands after they surrendered.
Okay I forgot about that one and they did lose the war but in the traditional sense they were not assimilated by the allies

Some minor differences

The allies never assumed direct control of Japan. Yea they placed based there but that was it. The emperor was pardon by the allies for war crimes and continued as the emperor. The country government continued. They had to become a parliamentary democracy and the people elected their government.

So being a little loose with the rules they were never occupied in the traditional sense and ruled by the occupying forces.

Okay I forgot about that one and they did lose the war but in the traditional sense they were not assimilated by the allies

Some minor differences

The allies never assumed direct control of Japan. Yea they placed based there but that was it. The emperor was pardon by the allies for war crimes and continued as the emperor. The country government continued. They had to become a parliamentary democracy and the people elected their government.

So being a little loose with the rules they were never occupied in the traditional sense and ruled by the occupying forces.
MacArthur controlled the Japanese Government and the Emperor.

To be fair, Japan was invaded militarily by Americans and their allies in 1945.

Mongols invaded the Japanese archipelago many times 13th Century, but they never stay long.

They were culturally invaded by Chinese and Koreans in the 6th Century CE.

And, lest we forget, the native Ainu (Caucasian people) of Japan were displaced by waves of migration from East Asia in the 4th Century BCE.

The Mongols lost a lot of ships trying and they did land but were easily defeated

The second time that they tried they were defeated and they had the help of Koreans and Mongolians. My sourse says that they were defeated and never made it the land

Still the only reason the Americans won was because of the atomic bomb. If they did not have that then it would have been a blood bath .

History has shown with a one on one war with soldiers Those Japanese are fierce .

MacArthur controlled the Japanese Government and the Emperor.

Yes he was there to watch as a military presence to keep an eye on them but they never controlled the government. That is not America style , they could vote for their government.

America's style is to send McDonalds over to the foreigners and get them hooked on hamburgers.. Then others followed . The Japanese learned quickly and know with the popularity of Japanese restaurants, Toshiba , and Toyota. They have turned the tables.

Still after seven years the general left and the bases remained.

Last edited:
The Mongols lost a lot of ships trying and they did land but were easily defeated

The second time that they tried they were defeated and they had the help of Koreans and Mongolians. My sourse says that they were defeated and never made it the land

Still the only reason the Americans won was because of the atomic bomb. If they did not have that then it would have been a blood bath .

History has shown with a one on one war with soldiers Those Japanese are fierce .
The Japanese controlled a quarter of China during the 30s. I believe they called it the Second Sino-Japanese war and I was under the impression that the Japanese kicked China's ass.

The Atlanteans.

While many folks will tell you that the Lemurians were the stronger culture, my intuition tells me, this is a hoax.

Pretty sure, if anyone colonized anyone, it would be Atlantis dominating Lemuria. Most of the Pyramids radiate out from there. . . .

First-Japanese-_Embassy_-1920x1576-1-1024x841.jpg

1673077865040.png

The reason Japan became an imperial power to begin with? Was because of the west.

They wanted to remain isolated, but the Anglo-American powers dictated their foreign policy and trade for quite a while.

Yes he was there to watch as a military presence to keep an eye on them but they never controlled the government. That is not America style , they could vote for their government.

America's style is to send McDonalds over to the foreigners and get them hooked on hamburgers.. Then others followed . The Japanese learned quickly and know with the popularity of Japanese restaurants, Toshiba , and Toyota. They have turned the tables.

Still after seven years the general left and the bases remained.

That list is crap since it doesn't include the US. If by some miracle an invading Army got past the most powerful Navy and Air Force in the world, they would have a hard time with just the armed rednecks.

Meh some people need to be invaded and oppressed, especially the Japanese and most 'native american' tribes. Nobody likes to be reminded Cortez and the Spaniards easily found over 200,000 native tribesmen as allies against the Aztecs, and the FRench and British and Spaniards could all easily find allies to kill other tribes for some kegs of booze and beads.

No need to explain why Japs needed to be neutered. If you do need an explanation just up your Prozac scrip and don't worry about it.

I going to stick with Japan as according to the moderators words (That wasn't a victim of invaders or oppression?)

It wasn't a US invasion as it was a war that needed to be ended as they started it. . After 8 years the General left. In my opinion Japan is better off. They have a parliament democracy and people vote. The Emperor still exist but it is mostly a title. Japan was not a victim as they started it. They were not oppressed and now currently rank 13th on the list for standards of living compared to other countries. They are rank hire than the US.
b

Forum List

Back