Name one good thing Islam is doing for the whole of humanity today ...

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
We know the quickly Obama's reaction for supporting of Ground Zero Mosque, but till now "too busy" president says nothing for saving the life of Christian Pastor.
America need a True American Christian President, vote never for clandestine Muslims.
Interesting but I'm missing the Protests of so-called "moderate" Muslims against imminent execution. The same is about liberals and their mainstream medias.

Posted at 01:16 PM ET, 09/27/2011
Christian Pastor Yousef Nadarkhani faces potential execution
By Jordan Sekulow

Just days after Iran released two Americans accused of spying, an Iranian court has upheld the apostasy conviction and execution sentence of Christian Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani.

The 11th branch of Iran’s Gilan Provincial Court has determined that Nadarkhani has Islamic ancestry and therefore must recant his faith in Jesus Christ. Iran’s supreme court had previously ruled that the trial court must determine if Youcef had been a Muslim before converting to Christianity.

However, the judges, acting like terrorists with a hostage, demanded that he recant his faith in Christ before even taking evidence. The judges stated that even though the judgment they have made is against the current Iranian and international laws, they have to uphold the previous decision of the 27th Branch of the Supreme Court in Qom

Religious Right Now - Jordan Sekulow explains what social conservatives want. - The Washington Post

First, we already have a thread on this in the religious section. You know the forum we talk about religious stuff.

Second, this has nothing to do with American politics. I have no idea what you expect Obama to do about it. He can't even lead in the US and you expect him to somehow influence people in Iran who are evil?

Third, you're hatred toward muslims will only continue the conflict with no resolution.

First, we already have a thread on this in the religious section. You know the forum we talk about religious stuff.

Second, this has nothing to do with American politics. I have no idea what you expect Obama to do about it. He can't even lead in the US and you expect him to somehow influence people in Iran who are evil?

Third, you're hatred toward muslims will only continue the conflict with no resolution.

LOL,

Fourth you've forgotten to insult me as "bigot", "Nazi", "racist", "dumb right wing" etc.

A typical lefty.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg]Cricket Sound - YouTube[/ame]

Existing. Because if it did not exist, it would be a result of a massive act of genocide, which would be very bad. By existing, Islam ensures that that very very bad thing is not happening, which is a good thing for humanity as a whole.

There's a Muslim woman that works at a take-away shop near me, she's damned hot and wears low cut tops, that's definitely beneficial to humanity.

I found one!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7wEctHyuc0&feature=related]Peace Train by Yusuf Islam (Cat Stevens) - YouTube[/ame]

Existing. Because if it did not exist, it would be a result of a massive act of genocide, which would be very bad. By existing, Islam ensures that that very very bad thing is not happening, which is a good thing for humanity as a whole.
Off your meds? Islam is the main problem with the world today.

Islam is the main problem with the world today.

Even if that were true, which it's not, any attempt to eradicate Islam would quickly supplant it and become the main problem with the world today. Language like that is an implicit advocacy of genocide.

Even if that were true, which it's not, any attempt to eradicate Islam would quickly supplant it and become the main problem with the world today. Language like that is an implicit advocacy of genocide.
I don't want genocide. I want them to see they are worshiping satan and change their ways. Islam is a religion of violence that started the whole killing of non-muslims.

I don't want genocide. I want them to see they are worshiping satan and change their ways. Islam is a religion of violence that started the whole killing of non-muslims.

Your second two sentences contradict your first.

So, you think the judeo-christian god is satan? I would not let many people around here hear you say that.

Ramadan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Charity

Charity is very important in Islam, and even more so during Ramadan. According to tradition, Ramadan is a particularly blessed time to give in charity, as the reward is 70[16] times greater than any other time of the year. For that reason, Muslims will spend more in charity (sadaqa), and many will pay their zakat during Ramadan, to receive the blessings (reward). In many Muslim countries, it is not uncommon to see people giving food to the poor and the homeless, and to even see large public areas for the poor to come and break their fast. It is said that if a person helps a fasting person to break their fast, then they receive a reward for that fast, without diminishing the reward that the fasting person got for their fast.

Its against the Muslim religion to do charity for personal praise or benifit.

So that means they are not supposed to talk about their charitable efforts.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back