Name one animal that you'd like to see go extict

Name one animal that you'd like to see go extinct: I'll say SNAKES,. I hate the fucking things and I'd cheer if we humans wiped them out.

I have to agree with you there. I hate them, and am scared of them. There was a Black Racer on my patio last week. They are FAST!! I ran in the house. *shudder*

Name one animal that you'd like to see go extinct: I'll say SNAKES,. I hate the fucking things and I'd cheer if we humans wiped them out.

You claim to value science. What does science have to say on the subject of biodiversity?

Unbelievable. A guy with a tag ScienceRocks wants to see snakes go extinct.

Which is odd, because of all the creatures on the planet, he comes across as a bloke who is keen on the snake.

Which is odd, because of all the creatures on the planet, he comes across as a bloke who is keen on the snake.
I love my garden snakes and how they gobble up and mice that dare come near my home and yard.

Well, all animals have a place and function (I think?) ... anyway, if not, then, I think I would choose mosquitos

Liberals.

Depending on how you define liberals, you might be getting your wish. Those that champion individual liberty (the ACTUAL liberals) are being drowned out and coopted by the tribalists at both ends of the political spectrum.

At the current rate of our mainstream culture, we'll divide ourselves neatly into dueling factions of ethno-fascists and ethno-communists before very long.

Snakes are actually beneficial to the environment, unlike mosquito's.

Dont be so white. All animals have a niche in the environment. We would be swarmed with rodents if all snakes were killed.

Stop being a coward. We know your kind are afraid of snakes.
I have two red tail Columbian boas. once again you prove you are an idiot.

Forum List

Back