Name An Item In The Room

Ohhhhhhh I get addicted to that..I MUST pop! lol

I really love the sounds of the popping, but a year ago, I popped them while my wife was present, and she didn't like it, because she thought it would scare our puppy, Muffin. I thought about it a long time, and she is right, so I cannot squeeze them anymore. :(

I really love the sounds of the popping, but a year ago, I popped them while my wife was present, and she didn't like it, because she thought it would scare our puppy, Muffin. I thought about it a long time, and she is right, so I cannot squeeze them anymore. :(

You can go to another room, or outside!...Or when you let the dog out??
LOL There Must be a way!!

A coaster or two.

A coaster or two.

Yea, that is what I thought the last time I popped them, but Muffin is a bit jitterish, probably because she was born with a deformity. Her left front leg grew badly crooked. She has handled it well and doesn't even walk with a limp and is expert at shifting around to keep herself steady. However, she is more than 6 years old now, and age is beginning to make these physical demands difficult for her to maintain. I did go in a different room to pop the bubble wrap, but I seem to remember her running for cover anyway. What's kind of funny is everytime I vacuum, at the precise second I open the door to the bedroom to continue in the hallway, she comes zooming by every time and hides on the bed.

A coaster or two.

Yea, that is what I thought the last time I popped them, but Muffin is a bit jitterish, probably because she was born with a deformity. Her left front leg grew badly crooked. She has handled it well and doesn't even walk with a limp and is expert at shifting around to keep herself steady. However, she is more than 6 years old now, and age is beginning to make these physical demands difficult for her to maintain. I did go in a different room to pop the bubble wrap, but I seem to remember her running for cover anyway. What's kind of funny is everytime I vacuum, at the precise second I open the door to the bedroom to continue in the hallway, she comes zooming by every time and hides on the bed.

Is your sweet Muffin still with you?

A coaster or two.

Is your sweet Muffin still with you?

Yes, thanks for asking. Muffin is 11 years now, very healthy and still a darling.

She is getting less time for walks now because she began limping a good deal for her bad leg. Even though she lies down a lot, 3 1/2 hours a day of walks was too much and now it's an hour less.

Muffin still loves to hunt for salamanders and mice and is still very quick at it, although thankfully, she almost never catches a mouse. She does get salamanders sometimes but not nearly as many as she used to because I got tired of going around those rough areas.

Forum List

Back