Name A Country or Countries Greater Than the US and Why

Is America still the greatest country on earth?

• Yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

TeaBagger

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2016
Trump is saying that he wants to make America great again yet he offers no specifics. Trump has never named a country that he thinks is better than the US, Are there countries as good or better than the US and why are they greater?

Put on your thinking caps and do some research and present you opinion based on facts. You may want to consider things like standard of living, form of government, health of the people, average IQ of the population, economy, literacy, religion or lack there of.

After the CONS get finished insulting me I will using objective data, give my list of countries that I believe have advantages over the US. Then I will give suggestion on how America can improve.

Warning to the CONS: This will require effort, grey matter, facts, research and critical thinking, none of which are your strong points but at least try even though it may give you a headache.

You can find many countries greater than USA. Two examples:
- Greece for its philosophy
- Italy for its history

Trump is saying that he wants to make America great again yet he offers no specifics. Trump has never named a country that he thinks is better than the US, Are there countries as good or better than the US and why are they greater?

Put on your thinking caps and do some research and present you opinion based on facts. You may want to consider things like standard of living, form of government, health of the people, average IQ of the population, economy, literacy, religion or lack there of.

After the CONS get finished insulting me I will using objective data, give my list of countries that I believe have advantages over the US. Then I will give suggestion on how America can improve.

Warning to the CONS: This will require effort, grey matter, facts, research and critical thinking, none of which are your strong points but at least try even though it may give you a headache.

After listening to many democrats bitch about America for years during the Bush years it is probably understandable that a lot of people think their country sucks. Make America Great is just a slogan to tap into that feeling. I think if you don't want candidates to run on these kind of slogans then don't spend an entire generation of ripping into America every chance you get.

I really don't enjoy living in this country anymore. The attitude of rule from above seems to have became the norm in this society. We are constantly told what to think and what to do by those above us in some form or the other. The fact I spend a great deal of my life dealing with what the government wants me to do is another factor leading to the lack of enthusiasm about living in this country. I can go on and on and on about it but it seems quite pointless to do anymore since so many people want to be told what to do and expect others to do the same. America was great a very long time ago but not now and I don't think it will be in the near future unless something drastic is done.

I really don't enjoy living in this country anymore. The attitude of rule from above seems to have became the norm in this society. We are constantly told what to think and what to do by those above us in some form or the other. The fact I spend a great deal of my life dealing with what the government wants me to do is another factor leading to the lack of enthusiasm about living in this country. I can go on and on and on about it but it seems quite pointless to do anymore since so many people want to be told what to do and expect others to do the same. America was great a very long time ago but not now and I don't think it will be in the near future unless something drastic is done.

Which country would you move to where you would be better off?

After listening to many democrats bitch about America for years during the Bush years it is probably understandable that a lot of people think their country sucks. Make America Great is just a slogan to tap into that feeling. I think if you don't want candidates to run on these kind of slogans then don't spend an entire generation of ripping into America every chance you get.

I am not surprised that you couldn't follow direction and I am not surprised that you would say something dishonest. During the criminal Bush years, nobody was knocking America. They were telling the truth about a borrow and spend war monger administration that was hurting America.

You can find many countries greater than USA. Two examples:
- Greece for its philosophy
- Italy for its history

I think when it comes to culture Greece wins but Rome was pretty brutal and Italy is actually a very young country with possible more political corruption than the US. Italian culture is much classier than the US for sure.

There are countries better than the US but "Super Democrat" who is really a CON won't answer. If he were to answer it would be a country that is a corpocracy, that discriminates against gays, women, and where men are required to own assault rifles. I suspect that his true country of choice would be in the Middle East.

I would much rather live in Communist russia where life is for free.

And if you need a candidate to make you feel "patriotic" that should raise a question about your own patriotism.

There are countries better than the US but "Super Democrat" who is really a CON won't answer. If he were to answer it would be a country that is a corpocracy, that discriminates against gays, women, and where men are required to own assault rifles. I suspect that his true country of choice would be in the Middle East.

This is a country more intended for liberals. Liberals always talk about how much better other countries are but most conservatives like living in this country despite the oppression that they experience.

You will never get the progressiveness of this country. It is to continue to make the country a place that everyone can be treated equal and not worry about super rich and super powerful to rule.

This is a country more intended for liberals. Liberals always talk about how much better other countries are but most conservatives like living in this country despite the oppression that they experience.

And if you need a candidate to make you feel "patriotic" that should raise a question about your own patriotism.

Again, after listening to the rhetoric that America sucks by democrats for years and years it is hard to feel good about your country anymore. It is just a fact. Constantly bitching about something causes people to view it as a negative thing. I gave up on trying to defend America from the onslaught of criticism that democrats seem to heap on it because I just accepted the fact that these people hate America. That is fine to me because you are free to hate anything you want in this country including the country itself. I'm not going to waste my time with that argument anymore because it was pretty pointless because the left is determined to hate America at every turn.

You will never get the progressiveness of this country. It is to continue to make the country a place that everyone can be treated equal and not worry about super rich and super powerful to rule.

We can easily reword what you said by saying:

We won't rest until every rish person is dead.

During the criminal Bush years, nobody was knocking America. They were telling the truth about a borrow and spend war monger administration that was hurting America.

Whom they stood behind and supported until it became politically inconvenient for them.

I'd love to live in Switzerland but we would all be better off if we lived in Norway or Finland. But it's a moot point, they don't want us. Can't blame them.

During the criminal Bush years, nobody was knocking America. They were telling the truth about a borrow and spend war monger administration that was hurting America.

Whom they stood behind and supported until it became politically inconvenient for them.

The left didn't seem to love America until hating it became a political liability. Just saying...

I'd love to live in Switzerland but we would all be better off if we lived in Norway or Finland. But it's a moot point, they don't want us. Can't blame them.

America bashing...

Forum List

Back