Name a bigger threat to the United States security than Qaddafi was

Dr.Drock

Aug 19, 2009
Eating raw cookie dough

Leaving the toilet seat up

Stepping on the line on your way onto the baseball field

Wearing white after Labor Day

Not double bagging your orange juice at the grocery store.

Any others?

Eating raw cookie dough

Any others?
Obamaturd, pelosi, reid, .........

Eating raw cookie dough

Any others?
Lockerbie

That's a better joke than anything I listed, I must admit.

No democrat gave a damn about attacking Libya or getting vengeance on Qaddafi until their walking god told them to care about those 2 things.

Eating raw cookie dough

Any others?

Undercooked chicken.

debt_clock.JPG

Opening an umbrella inside a building

Throwing salt over your RIGHT shoulder

Flushing the toilet while the shower is on in the other bathroom

True, but come on JWB that's too easy we all know that's a bigger threat. Well all of us with common sense who take debt and spending seriously.

But use some that don't come to mind right away. Like not double-knotting your shoes or topping off your windshield wiper fluid.

Beat me to it!

Of course, that picture is WAY out of date. If anyone cares anymore, the debt as of 7:45am Pacific time this morning is $14,854,385,000,000. Of course, by the time I finish this post, it will be up at least another $100,000...

That works out to over $132,000 owed for each and every tax payer.

THAT'S our greatest threat.

Opps, I was right, it's up to $14,854,387,000,000...and rising fast.

Ask yourself; what did Qaddafi do? Did he bomb discos where American servicemen were partying? Did he blow up a Pan Am 747? Was he a threat to American security?

Then ask yourself; what was the cost in American dead and wounded to capture or kill Qaddafi?

Does Qaddafi equal Saddam Hussein? In action, threat potential and American dead and wounded?

I'm glad he's gone. I'm also glad it did not require invasion, occupation, American losses and further war debt.

Sounds as if some foolish Conservatives (as if there were wise Conservatives) think that political cheap shots can erase the debt and memory of W's most excellent Iraqi Adventure.

Ask yourself; what did Qaddafi do? Did he bomb discos where American servicemen were partying? Did he blow up a Pan Am 747? Was he a threat to American security?

Then ask yourself; what was the cost in American dead and wounded to capture or kill Qaddafi?

Does Qaddafi equal Saddam Hussein? In action, threat potential and American dead and wounded?

I'm glad he's gone. I'm also glad it did not require invasion, occupation, American losses and further war debt.

Sounds as if some foolish Conservatives (as if there were wise Conservatives) think that political cheap shots can erase the debt and memory of W's most excellent Iraqi Adventure.

The republican party sucks, just because your beloved party of choice sucks too doesn't mean everyone lives in your partisan fantasy world.

Forum List

Back