Nailed to crosses..crucified..really ?!!

The occult is the practical study of psychic and spiritual matters using such methods as clairvoyance to see into higher dimensions, or communicate with the spirit world. I have attended many trance lectures where mediums are apparently taken in trance by a departed spirit, and the spirit speaks through the mediums mouth.

They teach there is no devil, and there is no lasting hell, and there will be no judgement day.

They also teach that we are all sons of God, not just Jesus. We are all a tiny part of God. Or God is within us all.

How do you know higher dimensions lead into a new life? So you believe we just keep going to higher dimensions until what? Until we reach God? So then what happens?

How do you know higher dimensions lead into a new life? So you believe we just keep going to higher dimensions until what? Until we reach God? So then what happens?

I have heard it said by mediums that the higher realms go up in a more refined and perfected state and spirits cannot go to higher realms than their evolutionary state allows as they cannot stand the light. But spirits can decend to lower planes to visit or to teach.
However there is a final barrier which they never return from, and nobody knows what happens to the spirits that pass through that barrier. They presumably merge back into the God head, and become formless.

I do not think God is a person, I think he is an ocean of conciousness, and we are like drops in that ocean.

I have heard it said by mediums that the higher realms go up in a more refined and perfected state and spirits cannot go to higher realms than their evolutionary state allows as they cannot stand the light. But spirits can decend to lower planes to visit or to teach.
However there is a final barrier which they never return from, and nobody knows what happens to the spirits that pass through that barrier. They presumably merge back into the God head, and become formless.

I do not think God is a person, I think he is an ocean of conciousness, and we are like drops in that ocean.

Oh I heard that before, I know what your saying, that he is like th calculator of the Universe....but I don't buy it, like I said I dont think he is a human, I'm not sure what he is, but in my opinion I believe to follow my religion and the rest God knows best...he didn't just create us for nothing..your occult basically says God made the universe and just let is work and didn't care what happens or how the people are

1. I do not think a God that got angry would be worth worshiping.

God does not get angry; that is an anthropomorphism. God disciplined men at various times and the inspired writers chose those terms as they best described to the people of that time in the language of that time why God was punishing them.

God knew from before He began time itself that he would punish Sodom and others.

Some describe that as getting angry but it really is not the same thing as God does not have a stream of consciousness for Huim to change His moods.

2. The occult teaches that there will never be any judgement day.

ok

And other mediums say totally different things. Some used to promote anti-semitism and racism against blacks, but that is gone now.

I see no value in what a medium says unless they have reason and or fact to support their claims.

The occult is the practical study of psychic and spiritual matters using such methods as clairvoyance to see into higher dimensions, or communicate with the spirit world. I have attended many trance lectures where mediums are apparently taken in trance by a departed spirit, and the spirit speaks through the mediums mouth.

They teach there is no devil, and there is no lasting hell, and there will be no judgement day.

They also teach that we are all sons of God, not just Jesus. We are all a tiny part of God. Or God is within us all.

And they blaspheme on a regular basis, apparently, lol.

In India, some people CHOOSE to be nailed to a cross as to show devotion and willingness to suffer for their god.

By the way, their god is not the one referred to in the bible.

In India, some people CHOOSE to be nailed to a cross as to show devotion and willingness to suffer for their god.

By the way, their god is not the one referred to in the bible.

But in India, it's the smell that drives them crazy.

Forum List

Back