Nadler Plans House ANOTHER Beatup on President Trump Over Roger Stone's Commutation

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler, D-N.Y., said his committee plans new law forbidding President Trump to commute Roger Stone's sentence.
"House Democrats on Friday announced plans to move forward with measures in response to President Trump’s commutation of Roger Stone's sentence last week, with one top Democrat saying, “In this country, no one is above the law.”​
"House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler, D-N.Y., said his committee planned to hold a markup on Thursday on two measures."​
“The first, H.R. 1627, the Abuse of the Pardon Power Prevention Act, will allow us a measure of transparency into the President’s power to pardon federal crimes and commute federal sentences,” Nadler said. “If the president uses the powers of his office to shield himself and his family from federal investigations, then the investigators at the Department of Justice should provide us with the materials related to the underlying offense.”​

Statistics as of 7/8/2020, not including the 5 police officers shot in Houston that same evening

Congress has no constitutional authority to interfere with the pardoning power of a president. They have no authority to even ask for an explanation.

Hell if I were Trump and lost the election, I'd resign on Dec 20th and let Pence pardon him for any real or imagined crimes the next administration might dream up. Short of that, the commies will try to bankrupt him personally with anything they can dream up. Plus it would make the commies heads totally explode. LMAO

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler, D-N.Y., said his committee plans new law forbidding President Trump to commute Roger Stone's sentence.
"House Democrats on Friday announced plans to move forward with measures in response to President Trump’s commutation of Roger Stone's sentence last week, with one top Democrat saying, “In this country, no one is above the law.”​
"House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler, D-N.Y., said his committee planned to hold a markup on Thursday on two measures."​
“The first, H.R. 1627, the Abuse of the Pardon Power Prevention Act, will allow us a measure of transparency into the President’s power to pardon federal crimes and commute federal sentences,” Nadler said. “If the president uses the powers of his office to shield himself and his family from federal investigations, then the investigators at the Department of Justice should provide us with the materials related to the underlying offense.”​

Statistics as of 7/8/2020, not including the 5 police officers shot in Houston that same evening

Congress has no constitutional authority to interfere with the pardoning power of a president. They have no authority to even ask for an explanation.

Hell if I were Trump and lost the election, I'd resign on Dec 20th and let Pence pardon him for any real or imagined crimes the next administration might dream up. Short of that, the commies will try to bankrupt him personally with anything they can dream up. Plus it would make the commies heads totally explode. LMAO

I think Trump will win. The American people are pissed off at Fancy Nancy, the Dowager Maxine, Jerrold and Adam False Witness machines, Scowling Feinstein, and Supercilious Schumer. And the American people are particularly angry at the fake reporters passing the same contrived badmouthings 200 times on as many tv stations morning, noon, and all night long. The lies are like an orgy. They're false witness bearers, trying to earn the good will of George Soros and his p'owned Commie Demmie House of Representatives while he counts out his money to his little pesty pets.

EdehLASXkAESltl

that's Stone in the background!

Forum List

Back