NAACP says Biden is full of shit. They don’t endorse candidates

Trump groping women, making racists remarks were no problem with you stupid assholes in 2016.
Now it's not OK.
Fucking bi-assed, Trumptard idiots.
Apparently, Trump was a Democrat all the way up until 2016.

Nobody had a problem with Trump before he started running as a Republican.

I wonder why that is?

(exposed)

Trump was noted as an ah a liar and cheat LONG before 2016
But the Democrats had no problem with any of that until he ran for President as a Republican -- and beat would-be Queen Hillary.
sure we had no problem the dumb f-er was only a game show host not the most powerful man in the world
Sucks to be you, don't it?

the NAACP know that the only person who can bring back the Donald Trump economy is Donald J Trump, not Biden!

kkk

You tolerate much much worse from Trump, so please, don't be such a fucking hypocrite.
You loons are the ones making a big deal about Trump, but let Biden get a pass when he does worse.
View attachment 340463

So you use a photoshopped image of Biden to make your point?
I know all the pictures of Biden grouping women and children are photoshopped. The tape Trump saying grabem by the pussy wasn't him. See how that works?

The one on your post is photoshopped. So why do you use it? It makes you look a bit more dumb than usual.
Any picture of Biden abusing a woman or a child is photoshopped by you loons. Quit sticking up for a pervert.
99559060_10216639721801137_8204286450540216320_n.jpg

Trump groping women, making racists remarks were no problem with you stupid assholes in 2016.
Now it's not OK.
Fucking bi-assed, Trumptard idiots.
Apparently, Trump was a Democrat all the way up until 2016.

Nobody had a problem with Trump before he started running as a Republican.

I wonder why that is?

(exposed)

Trump was noted as an ah a liar and cheat LONG before 2016
But the Democrats had no problem with any of that until he ran for President as a Republican -- and beat would-be Queen Hillary.
sure we had no problem the dumb f-er was only a game show host not the most powerful man in the world
Sucks to be you, don't it?
Not really Very happy in my own skin Just hate dumb MFers like you and Trump

kkk

You tolerate much much worse from Trump, so please, don't be such a fucking hypocrite.
You loons are the ones making a big deal about Trump, but let Biden get a pass when he does worse.
View attachment 340463

I know all the pictures of Biden grouping women and children are photoshopped. The tape Trump saying grabem by the pussy wasn't him. See how that works?

The one on your post is photoshopped. So why do you use it? It makes you look a bit more dumb than usual.
Any picture of Biden abusing a woman or a child is photoshopped by you loons. Quit sticking up for a pervert.
View attachment 3406509
Go grab some snatch like the pig trump does ,and brags about

the NAACP know that the only person who can bring back the Donald Trump economy is Donald J Trump, not Biden!
Yeah give million and billionaires another trillion dollar tax cut Trump is a pig through and through and I'm being kind today

In 2016 Trump garnered 8% of the black vote in November he will double that.....

President Trump's 8% total doesn't sound impressive. But he received 33% more than Mitt Romney's 6% and TWICE what John McCain received.- the two former GOP candidates that had the tremendous respect of the leftist establishment. Trump's almost unbelievable totals shows that Black People really don't go for Milquetoast Republicans.

kkk

View attachment 340463

View attachment 3406509
Go grab some snatch like the pig trump does ,and brags about
Trump can get away with it, Biden not so much. I mean when you grab underage snatch, what do you expect?

OK ladies. Let's hear it. What has Trump ever said about Black people that is as demeaning as this?

I'll wait.

Forum List

Back