NAACP says Biden is full of shit. They don’t endorse candidates

If Bidens comments were wrong what makes the racist trumps comments right? Bidens record is far and away better than Trumps on racism

You tolerate much much worse from Trump, so please, don't be such a fucking hypocrite.
Actually, I have been critical of Trump during the pandemic. Not sure about everyone else. Maybe, you should retract and take a look at some of my previous comments back in March. Especially, when the Democrats were ready to have an all-out Lockdown-polozza 2020. :rolleyes:

Trump needs to be careful about campaign ads - being a pretty tainted individual himself, they could easily rebound on him.
True.

What I would like to see is a Biden campaign focusing on issues, how he is a better choice, and a better vision for America than what we have now. I think a campaign that denigrates into "character" and "morals" etc is going backfire on both.
He's already started that as recently with his interview yesterday

kkk

You tolerate much much worse from Trump, so please, don't be such a fucking hypocrite.
You loons are the ones making a big deal about Trump, but let Biden get a pass when he does worse.
View attachment 340463

So you use a photoshopped image of Biden to make your point?
I know all the pictures of Biden grouping women and children are photoshopped. The tape Trump saying grabem by the pussy wasn't him. See how that works?

Even race pimp Al Sharpton takes Biden to task for his racist remarks.

AH! OAN! The new fake news!
Trump will be dumping Fox for OAN since Fox's polls show him losing in November.

Outlet is irrelevant. Joe Biden getting SMACKED DOWN is glorious

It will be forgotten within a week. Moving on...

Naturally, our corrupt media never hold the left accountable.

Every media outlet has been holding him accountable, what fucking planet have you been living on?

You said it would be forgotten in a week. Do you suppose if Trump had said that it would be? Of course not. And why is that? Because our media is corrupt and for Biden it will be washed away. For Trump it would be broght up HOURLY for weeks if not longer.

Yup, CORRUPT

If trump had said it, of course it would have been forgotten within a week, because within a couple of hours he would have topped it with something even more outrageous, as he always does.

Trump needs to be careful about campaign ads - being a pretty tainted individual himself, they could easily rebound on him.
True.

What I would like to see is a Biden campaign focusing on issues, how he is a better choice, and a better vision for America than what we have now. I think a campaign that denigrates into "character" and "morals" etc is going backfire on both.
Those days are long gone dear

Even race pimp Al Sharpton takes Biden to task for his racist remarks.

AH! OAN! The new fake news!
Trump will be dumping Fox for OAN since Fox's polls show him losing in November.

Outlet is irrelevant. Joe Biden getting SMACKED DOWN is glorious

It will be forgotten within a week. Moving on...

Naturally, our corrupt media never hold the left accountable.

Every media outlet has been holding him accountable, what fucking planet have you been living on?

You said it would be forgotten in a week. Do you suppose if Trump had said that it would be? Of course not. And why is that? Because our media is corrupt and for Biden it will be washed away. For Trump it would be broght up HOURLY for weeks if not longer.

Yup, CORRUPT

If trump had said it, of course it would have been forgotten within a week, because within a couple of hours he would have topped it with something even more outrageous, as he always does.

You got me there lol

True.

Those days are long gone dear

Probably. But I'm open to being pleasantly surprised.

kkk

You loons are the ones making a big deal about Trump, but let Biden get a pass when he does worse.
View attachment 340463

So you use a photoshopped image of Biden to make your point?
I know all the pictures of Biden grouping women and children are photoshopped. The tape Trump saying grabem by the pussy wasn't him. See how that works?

The one on your post is photoshopped. So why do you use it? It makes you look a bit more dumb than usual.

Trump groping women, making racists remarks were no problem with you stupid assholes in 2016.
Now it's not OK.
Fucking bi-assed, Trumptard idiots.
Apparently, Trump was a Democrat all the way up until 2016.

Nobody had a problem with Trump before he started running as a Republican.

I wonder why that is?

(exposed)

Trump groping women, making racists remarks were no problem with you stupid assholes in 2016.
Now it's not OK.

I wonder why that is?

(exposed)

Trump was noted as an ah a liar and cheat LONG before 2016

Now it's not OK.

I wonder why that is?

(exposed)

You republicans chose to ignore what the ah was Maybe now you're getting a clue?

Now it's not OK.

I wonder why that is?

(exposed)

But the Democrats had no problem with any of that until he ran for President as a Republican -- and beat would-be Queen Hillary.

Now it's not OK.

I wonder why that is?

(exposed)

But the Democrats had no problem with any of that until he ran for President as a Republican -- and beat would-be Queen Hillary.
sure we had no problem the dumb f-er was only a game show host not the most powerful man in the world

This situation is not the first time Biden has made racially insensitive comments. Shortly before the 2008 presidential campaign, he made a questionable remark about then-candidate Barack Obama. During the 2012 campaign, he told a black audience that Republicans wanted to “put y’all back in chains.”

But this latest display of racism was far more audacious than his previous statements. In this case, he literally appointed himself the arbiter of blackness. While he may have meant his comment as a joke, it’s easy to say that this utterance reveals an underlying belief that is rampant among the left’s white elite class.

The notion that black conservatives aren’t really black is a popular one among some black Democrats who find it difficult to argue against conservative ideas. But the majority of blacks, while they may disagree with conservatives, would not question their blackness. Roland Martin, a former CNN contributor who hosts Roland Martin Unfiltered – a left-leaning digital show – will not allow anyone on his program to use terms like “Uncle Tom,” “coon,” or other such slurs.

Biden’s remarks show a reality that blacks on both sides of the political spectrum recognize: White leftists think they own the black community. This isn’t true in a literal sense, of course, but in the sense that blacks vote overwhelmingly for Democratic politicians, even though, in most cases, those same politicians do very little for predominantly black cities. Biden only said the quiet part out loud.

Democrats have become so accustomed to automatically getting the black vote that they are now comfortable speaking out of place. To put it frankly, what Biden said, and what many white liberals believe, would get them slapped in the face if uttered in person. The sad reality is that the Democrats no longer even have to hide their disdain. Like a husband who stops working out after getting married, they believe they can get away with anything – and they might be right.

While I am not a fan of Malcolm X, Joe Biden's paternalistic racist comment proves Malcolm X correct. Malcolm X said that "white liberals spell negro 'knee grow.'"

The racist Trump doesn't even try to get black votes All the AH wants to do is stop blacks from voting for Biden Real funny from a racist pig like trump and his gang of trailer trash

Forum List

Back