NAACP says Biden is full of shit. They don’t endorse candidates

Even race pimp Al Sharpton takes Biden to task for his racist remarks.

AH! OAN! The new fake news!
Trump will be dumping Fox for OAN since Fox's polls show him losing in November.

Outlet is irrelevant. Joe Biden getting SMACKED DOWN is glorious

Oh, so if the outlet is irrelevant then I guess CNN isn't fake news.
Thanks for clarifying.

The outlet us irrelevant when they are correct. That's why CNN is fake news, dummy.

You tolerate much much worse from Trump, so please, don't be such a fucking hypocrite.

Oh the sweet irony of racist little black boi's being forced to prove their blackness by voting for Rich old racist white man.

You guys really do live in Trumpland if you think that's going to happen.
Regardless of what Biden says, Trump's approval rating with blacks is only 3%.
Used to be 4% before he fired Omarosa.

Oh the sweet irony of racist little black boi's being forced to prove their blackness by voting for Rich old racist white man

Trump will be dumping Fox for OAN since Fox's polls show him losing in November.

It will be forgotten within a week. Moving on...

That's what you think...Trump is going to make an ad out of it and run it from now until November 3rd...LMAO.....

Naturally, our corrupt media never hold the left accountable.

Every media outlet has been holding him accountable, what fucking planet have you been living on?

Every media outlet has been holding him accountable, what fucking planet have you been living on?

Apparently the OAN planet.

That's what you think...Trump is going to make an ad out of it and run it from now until November 3rd...LMAO.....

"""Trump is going to make an ad out of it and run it from now until November 3rd...LMAO....."""

So they have this one soundbite.
Hmmm.....
It's an embarrassment of riches that the DNC will have for their ad campaign:

TRUMP:
1. “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.”

2. “China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

3. “We only have five people. Hopefully, everything’s going to be great. They have somewhat of a problem, but hopefully, it’s all going to be great.""

4. We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”

5. “Looks like by April, you know, in theory, when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away. "

6. “In our country, we only have, basically, 12 cases and most of those people are recovering and some cases fully recovered."

7. “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. "

8. "When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.”

9. "“Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus. … And this is their new hoax.”

10. "The April 2009-10 Swine Flu, where nearly 13,000 people died in the U.S., was poorly handled.”

11. “Anybody that wants a test can get a test."

12. "“This was unexpected. … And it hit the world. And we’re prepared, and we’re doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.”

13. “Easter is a very special day for me. And I see it sort of in that timeline that I’m thinking about. And I say, wouldn’t it be great to have all of the churches full?”

14. (Drum roll.......)

trump-bleach-before-after.jpg

VS.

BIDEN:

1. "You're not black!"

LOL.
Good luck.

You said it would be forgotten in a week. Do you suppose if Trump had said that it would be? Of course not. And why is that? Because our media is corrupt and for Biden it will be washed away. For Trump it would be broght up HOURLY for weeks if not longer.

Yup, CORRUPT

Trump needs to be careful about campaign ads - being a pretty tainted individual himself, they could easily rebound on him.
True.

What I would like to see is a Biden campaign focusing on issues, how he is a better choice, and a better vision for America than what we have now. I think a campaign that denigrates into "character" and "morals" etc is going backfire on both.

"""Trump is going to make an ad out of it and run it from now until November 3rd...LMAO....."""

Hmmm.....

TRUMP:
1. “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.”

2. “China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

3. “We only have five people. Hopefully, everything’s going to be great. They have somewhat of a problem, but hopefully, it’s all going to be great.""

5. “Looks like by April, you know, in theory, when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away. "

6. “In our country, we only have, basically, 12 cases and most of those people are recovering and some cases fully recovered."

8. "When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.”

9. "“Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus. … And this is their new hoax.”

10. "The April 2009-10 Swine Flu, where nearly 13,000 people died in the U.S., was poorly handled.”

12. "“This was unexpected. … And it hit the world. And we’re prepared, and we’re doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.”

13. “Easter is a very special day for me. And I see it sort of in that timeline that I’m thinking about. And I say, wouldn’t it be great to have all of the churches full?”

14. (Drum roll.......)

VS.

BIDEN:

1. "You're not black!"

LOL.
Good luck.

Poor Blainey......unhinged again.:finger3:

Poor Nostra, still can't handle the simple facts.

You tolerate much much worse from Trump, so please, don't be such a fucking hypocrite.
You loons are the ones making a big deal about Trump, but let Biden get a pass when he does worse.
View attachment 340463

Not giving Biden a pass.
I'm pointing out your obvious hypocrisy.
Trump groping women, making racists remarks were no problem with you stupid assholes in 2016.
Now it's not OK.
Fucking bi-assed, Trumptard idiots.

Hmmm.....

TRUMP:

14. (Drum roll.......)

VS.

BIDEN:

1. "You're not black!"

LOL.
Good luck.

Poor Blainey......unhinged again.:finger3:

Poor Nostra,

You loons are the ones making a big deal about Trump, but let Biden get a pass when he does worse.
View attachment 340463

Not giving Biden a pass.
I'm pointing out your obvious hypocrisy.
Groping women, making racists remarks were no problem with you stupid assholes in 2016.
Now it's not OK.
Fucking bi-assed idiots.

Hearing the truth is a trigger for you I guess....you are a mess....

New Topics

Forum List

Back