NAACP demands citizen's private texts be analyzed for N-word usage!

This is funny considering every other word out of a gang banger's pie hole is N*****
You hang out with gang bangers often? Are you pretty "popular" with them?

I help feed their ilk once a week, every other word is n*****. You fail, next time stay on point and you won't look stupid
Another ridiculous claim made by an anonymous person on the internet. Funny you should mention "point". You`re talking about that pointy hat of yours I`m sure.

This is funny considering every other word out of a gang banger's pie hole is N*****
You hang out with gang bangers often? Are you pretty "popular" with them?

I help feed their ilk once a week, every other word is n*****. You fail, next time stay on point and you won't look stupid
Another ridiculous claim made by an anonymous person on the internet. Funny you should mention "point". You`re talking about that pointy hat of yours I`m sure.

Good grief, yet another left loon flapping her pie hole and deflecting. Grow up, little one.

right, and do white people call each other honky and whitey on a regular basis?

Only this guy:
Whitey_Ford_1953_Bowman.jpg

I am still waiting for the NAACP demand that Nigeria change the name of their country. its just too much of a racist slang.

Nigeria and Niger are black countries. They're allowed to use the N word.

Only white people are banned from using that word. Its a wicked evil word...but not when they use it. Only us.
so does this mean that we can change the name of our county to "United White States Of America"?

No. Some states are Hispanic now.

I would like someone to give me a list of words white people arent allowed to use though. Its so confusing dealing with mentally weak people who let mere sound waves offend them so much.
My Momma taught me, didn't your momma teach you? ;)

Yanno -- there are uncountable posts on this board that I start reading, nodding in agreement with a valid point being made. I get set to check "Agree"...

Then the post shoots itself in the foot and renders that checkmark impossible.

"Racist hate group" is where you lost me.
Too bad. Coulda been a contender. But this kind of divisive shit is exactly the problem.

{Edit: post 2, by contrast, never had a shot}

All this group does is target white men and push hatred for cops.

Sorry...I cant call them any other thing. Black kids in their city toss the N word around like a nerf ball on a spring Saturday. And the NAACP is silent. But a white kid is RUMORED to have used the word in a private snapchat message...and they want the government to search and publicize the persons messages and identity?

Sorry. Their nonsense is far beyond reasonable anymore.

That's better. But to ascribe overreach as "racist hate" doesn't help anything.

It's not just "overreach." Using the N-word is not a crime, and the NAACP just displayed its utter contempt for the Constitution.

this just in from MSNBC: The Leader of the KKK division of Alabama, a "John White" of Crackerhead City, has demanded that all Black texts be monitered to make sure blacks are not using the racist term "Crackerhead" in their private conversations.

It's amazing to see a press conference being held over the possible use of the "N" word.
Meanwhile, Blacks use the word constantly.

It's amazing to see a press conference being held over the possible use of the "N" word.
Meanwhile, Blacks use the word constantly.

Maybe the NAACP is trying to make up some funds?

NAACP leader arrested for stealing $52k from the group

Capture110.jpg

BELOIT, Wis. -Birdia McAlister, the former president of the Beloit branch of the NAACP, has been arrested on one count of felony theft. She is accused of misappropriating $52,605 of the organization’s funds for personal use.

NAACP leader arrested for stealing 52k from the group Wounded American Warrior

"NAACP demands citizen's private texts be analyzed for N-word usage!"

Yet another lie from the right, the NAACP is 'demanding' no such thing – the very link you provided exposes your lie.

The civil rights organization is requesting information concerning a single incident, not advocating for a general policy where all students' text messages are subject to some sort of 'scrutiny.'

Yet another lie from the right, the NAACP is 'demanding' no such thing – the very link you provided exposes your lie.

The civil rights organization is requesting information concerning a single incident, not advocating for a general policy where all students' text messages are subject to some sort of 'scrutiny.'

If they ask for information about one incident, and they get it, then they'll ask for information about other incidents. Why would anyone believe they would be satisfied with getting their way this one time?

If they ask for information about one incident, and they get it, then they'll ask for information about other incidents. Why would anyone believe they would be satisfied with getting their way this one time?

It's none of their damn business what someone texts anyway

Forum List

Back