N word and censorship PT I

Society finds the N-word offensive regardless of the color of skin of the person that uses it. The offensiveness of a word should not be judged by the color of the person using it.

Like I said before.....if conservatives couldn't gaslight; they would have no light at all...

And to say "what's wrong with racism?" --- is gaslighting 101....

Especially when that same person are the main ones to whine like a bitch about being called racist......if nothing is wrong with racism, own it and stop whining

I hate that word, that nefarious nattering nabob nefarious negative noun. Its the 8th word in Carlin's 7 deadly words you can't say, even He wouldn't go there , either. But Rappers and most human beings have said it, like Mike Furman...Why do we accept this double standard on race?
They say that whites can't use the word but they never said the blacks can't, just that they shouldn't. You can use it all yous like, just not here at USMB..
Sure you can use it. If they don't like people saying "niggas", they should block it like they do other words.

x4ix0.jpg

It's USMB policy that you cant say that certain word. Because its "offensive". I agree, its offensive. But there are equally as offensive words that AREN'T censored on this board. That is the crux of my point here. How does any singular group's "offence" have so much power to control our language?

Remind me, what is wrong with racism? Um burning down cities and targeting whites and censoring conservatives over false or exagerated claims of racism, that's OK?
That doesn't happen and you're the one exaggerating. Why do whites like you have such a problem with this? I'm not complaining every other day about why I can't use the words, wop, dego, mick, limey, or pollack. I'm fine with not using them and I am fine with whites using them. Do you have some sort of need to be able to say that to someone black? Of course if you do so, you will have your own personal story about the elderly white woman who got beat up by blacks.
Anti-racism is the new racism. (BTW, the old ladies were murdered. Not slapped around.) And the old handicapped white guy stabbed to death by a black kid, etc. And then for me came the Feros bar massacre in 2012 Glendale CO (stop Asian hate?) Asians and whites are being slaughtered by black super predators (to quote H. Clinton 1996). Black on black murder rate is far exceeds the questionable police interactions. And 80% crimes against Asians are by BLACKS.

What is wrong with racism?

It's fucked up.
Any time somebody puts him/her self on a pedestal and declares to be better than "them", whoever "them" is, well they just bought a one-way ticket to the land of Fucked Up.

Humans do this constantly. They always have since the beginning of time and they always will until the end of time. You will never stop it.

I don't understand why so few people can grasp this nasty and inevitable side of humans.

I have listened to black music from over the last hundred years. Jazz, rag or Blues. Soul. None of those ever use the N word, and they NEVER used that word...Ever. Why is it excusable now?
Ask NWA, you know that band straight outta Compton. The WA is an acronym for "with attitude." I'll give you three guesses what the N stands for and the first two don't count.

Forum List

Back