N.R.A. Gun Orgy Must Go On

Looks like it is the Dems who don't give a damn about the kids. Just heard that a Bill was presented for the Senate that would have made a division in HLS Dept for ....best practices for ...safe...schools. That sob Schummer would not allow it on the floor. He tweeted ...it might mean more guns in schools. It could mean more about how to protect the crazies from entering the schools etc. Dems only care about keeping this as something to run on for the next election....not our children.

Since semi automatic rifles and banning them always becomes the center of attention after any mass shooting this is interesting under any type of ban this semi automatic would be banned.
1653712203724.png

However one like this would not be.
1653712545924.png

The reason because most who talk about banning are basing their thinking on the guns apperance.

Since semi automatic rifles and banning them always becomes the center of attention after any mass shooting this is interesting under any type of ban this semi automatic would be banned.
View attachment 650824
However one like this would not be.
View attachment 650835
The reason because most who talk about banning are basing their thinking on the guns apperance.

That's one nice looking Colt up there.

You only need a good revolver for self defense
We need to get rid of most

You only need one good Prius for transportation.

So why do you drive a big ass SUV?

AR's are commonly used for hunting.

"Many hunters prefer using AR-15 style rifles because of their versatility, accuracy, wide variety of available features, and wide variety of calibers (see below).[77] Collapsible stocks are convenient for hunters who pack their rifles into remote hunting locations or for length of pull adjustments to fit any sized hunter.[78] Construction with lightweight polymers and corrosion-resistant alloys makes these rifles preferred for hunting in moist environments with less concern about rusting or warping wood stocks. Positioning of the AR-15 safety is an improvement over traditional bolt action hunting rifles. If a hunter misses with a first shot, the self-loading feature enables rapid follow-up shots against dangerous animals like feral pigs or rapidly moving animals like jackrabbits"

Everyone will always be in favor of banning that which the other guy has and they don't.

I don't mean to be telling tales out of school but to most gun owners the NRA is dead.....We got tired of paying for Wayne's suits-n-whores.

That said I guess they still have some value as the dem's boogeyman.
I began supporting GOA several years ago.

So cancel an event that has been scheduled for months and months, because someone happened to go on a shooting spree? We'd have to cancel a LOT of events if X happened in a close proximity to Y event.
Damned straight! Hell, Chicago would shut down permanently.

Every goddamn shooting, NRA bad, ban black scary guns, blah blah and next week? They'll forget about it

Over and over and over again.

Arm the schools, problem solved
Until the scum actually supports steps other than new controls on guns, they can kiss my ass. They could get a bipartisan bill done this week if they'd be willing to put a few billion towards hardening all schools. They refuse and then accuse Republicans of being to blame.

The place and time of this year's event couldn't have been worse.
I really don't think it would matter a lot since they'd still be protesting no matter when or where the event was held. SCREW THEM and their political rage!

Forum List

Back