n korea now threatening guam

If a full military exchange breaks out, even if limited to conventional weapons, and S Korea is devastated the Global economy and the stock markets will do this and with unforeseen consequences to ensue ...

Toilet_Dive.gif
Seoul is in no way the hub of the global economy.

That he doesn't even mention South Korea or Japan let's you know it's just another blustering bluff. Threatening the US directly is a never-win situation, even the North Koreans are aware of what would happen. If they were serious they would attack South Korea.

They aren't.

You know, if he really wanted to get some bang for his buck, he shouldn't hit a small island like Guam, that while important militarily, doesn't have that many people or that much stuff on it. Yeah, taking out Guam would be a mess for the US, but it wouldn't cripple us.

However...............................

Let one medium sized nuke strike the San Andreas fault line, and you will not only cause devastation where the missile hits, but you would also cause earthquakes up and down the whole state of California.
you saw the first Superman movie i see.....

That he doesn't even mention South Korea or Japan let's you know it's just another blustering bluff. Threatening the US directly is a never-win situation, even the North Koreans are aware of what would happen. If they were serious they would attack South Korea.

They aren't.

The problem here is that you have 2 egomaniacs who are also narcissists that are involved in a dick measuring contest between the two countries. I know that when I worked in a bar, having 2 of those types in the same room needed a LOT of watching, because it didn't take much for a fight to break out.

And..................after Trump's last bluff about having 3 carriers off the coast of N Korea that later turned out to be false, I think that Un's gonna ignore this bluff as well.

Besides..............in the culture of N. Korea, anything that is against America is seen as strong, and Un has a reputation to live up to. If someone doesn't get in there soon and cool things down, it's gonna get ugly.

They aren't.

The problem here is that you have 2 egomaniacs who are also narcissists that are involved in a dick measuring contest between the two countries. I know that when I worked in a bar, having 2 of those types in the same room needed a LOT of watching, because it didn't take much for a fight to break out.

And..................after Trump's last bluff about having 3 carriers off the coast of N Korea that later turned out to be false, I think that Un's gonna ignore this bluff as well.

Besides..............in the culture of N. Korea, anything that is against America is seen as strong, and Un has a reputation to live up to. If someone doesn't get in there soon and cool things down, it's gonna get ugly.

No doubt about it Trump is as juvenile as fat boy Un. The US should never engage in the same chest thumping screaming that Un does. It should simply tell China behind the scene 'if North Korea fires a single missile at South Korea, Japan, or one of our bases North Korea will become a past memory'. Which the US has surely done in the past.

But now we've got the orange-turd blowhard who is more easily baited than a pocket fisherman and has skin thinner than a hairless cat. Because what happens now when Un continues to threaten the US and drumpf does nothing? Un is seen as the victor. We have the worst human possible at this moment in making decisions of national security. Donald Too Stupid To Be Dog Catcher Trump.

Fat Boy Kim is playing the only hand he has, which is bluffing. Unfortunately he has an ally in the American Media who is wishing for a nuclear strike so they can blame Trump. Yes they are that far gone. What would the headline be: "Kim Jung Un the Madman Nukes South Korea" or "Trump Pushes Kim Jung Un into Launching Nuke"?
The American media wants a strike to blame on Trump so badly, it's embarassing.

You know, if he really wanted to get some bang for his buck, he shouldn't hit a small island like Guam, that while important militarily, doesn't have that many people or that much stuff on it. Yeah, taking out Guam would be a mess for the US, but it wouldn't cripple us.

However...............................

Let one medium sized nuke strike the San Andreas fault line, and you will not only cause devastation where the missile hits, but you would also cause earthquakes up and down the whole state of California.

Sure! You bet! Anything you say!

Forum List

Back