N. Korea fires more missiles as US flies bombers over South

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — North Korea added to its recent barrage of weapons demonstrations by launching four ballistic missiles into the sea on Saturday, as the United States sent two supersonic bombers streaking over South Korea in a dueling display of military might that underscored rising tensions in the region.
South Korea’s Joint Chiefs of Staff said that the four short-range missiles fired from a North Korean western coastal area around noon flew about 130 kilometers (80 miles) toward the country’s western sea.
The North has test-fired more than 30 missiles this week, including an intercontinental ballistic missile on Thursday that triggered evacuation alerts in northern Japan, and flew large numbers of warplanes inside its territory in an angry reaction to a massive combined aerial exercise between the United States and South Korea.

At some point, the posturing has to end. So, the question is: What next? We are exactly where we were before Trump.

SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — North Korea added to its recent barrage of weapons demonstrations by launching four ballistic missiles into the sea on Saturday, as the United States sent two supersonic bombers streaking over South Korea in a dueling display of military might that underscored rising tensions in the region.
South Korea’s Joint Chiefs of Staff said that the four short-range missiles fired from a North Korean western coastal area around noon flew about 130 kilometers (80 miles) toward the country’s western sea.
The North has test-fired more than 30 missiles this week, including an intercontinental ballistic missile on Thursday that triggered evacuation alerts in northern Japan, and flew large numbers of warplanes inside its territory in an angry reaction to a massive combined aerial exercise between the United States and South Korea.

At some point, the posturing has to end. So, the question is: What next? We are exactly where we were before Trump.
There is an Addendum to Conversations With Nostradamus by Dolores Cannon and Nostradamus talked about North Korea. From what I remember, no war breaks out with North Korea and North Korea does not actually attack any country. I think North Korea just wants attention to get what they want.

Mr Clean is correct even though he thinks he's being sarcastic.
I don't think that's going to happen. Let's say that he did. Do you think that the money---the major players that were losing money--are going to be willing to allow him to stay in office?

Prolly not.

I don't think that's going to happen. Let's say that he did. Do you think that the money---the major players that were losing money--are going to be willing to allow him to stay in office?

Prolly not.
Trump will pounce them into dust.
MNCs are losing money by the truck load.

Nation's militaries play with their toys over, on and in the ocean all the time. So do we. So does Russia. So does Britain. Japan. Australia.... Pretty much everyone with a strong military does. Woke/liberal/Democrat/globalist media is just zooming in on North Korea to use as a scapegoat and raise alarm. You're supposed to vote for these people now because they will protect you from this horrible horrible menace. But the fact is that everyone does it. Kim Jong Un is a little man in a little country. He was trying to be in the spotlight about it because he has "short-person in a tiny country" complex.

Trump simply gave him the recognition he wanted, told him it was time to chill out for awhile, they shook hands and that was that.

Remember when Obama was in office? Every six months the Woke/liberal/Democrat/globalist media empire would jump up and down screaming because Kim launched another missile into the ocean (just like everyone else does). Then....SILENCE. For another 6 months.....and another...and another... Because they KNEW there was no real threat and there was nothing they could really say or do beyond that. The real posturing was being done by the media, not North Korea. And that posturing was done to elicit votes from people who were scared by the media's bullshit fear-mongering stories.

Trump will pounce them into dust.
MNCs are losing money by the truck load.

I don't know. I don't see any real changes in the people, elected officials or the media. I do know that a whole lot of people went back to making money after he was gone. The people didn't.

Nation's militaries play with their toys over, on and in the ocean all the time. So do we. So does Russia. So does Britain. Japan. Australia.... Pretty much everyone with a strong military does. Woke/liberal/Democrat/globalist media is just zooming in on North Korea to use as a scapegoat and raise alarm. You're supposed to vote for these people now because they will protect you from this horrible horrible menace. But the fact is that everyone does it. Kim Jong Un is a little man in a little country. He was trying to be in the spotlight about it because he has "short-person in a tiny country" complex.

Trump simply gave him the recognition he wanted, told him it was time to chill out for awhile, they shook hands and that was that.

Remember when Obama was in office? Every six months the Woke/liberal/Democrat/globalist media empire would jump up and down screaming because Kim launched another missile into the ocean (just like everyone else does). Then....SILENCE. For another 6 months.....and another...and another... Because they KNEW there was no real threat and there was nothing they could really say or do beyond that. The real posturing was being done by the media, not North Korea. And that posturing was done to elicit votes from people who were scared by the media's bullshit fear-mongering stories.
Sure. Military exercises are done all the time. I understand why it was done. What do you think should be done at this point? I don't see Japan just sitting idly with repeated evacuation alerts because this is the way that it has been historically treated.

Forum List

Back