N.E. Journal of Medicine article: PFIZER fudged the data to push for a two dose vaccine.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I suspect the real reason behind the Pfizer-Moderna two shot vaccine is most likely more money for them. You get 92% efficacy after the FIRST DOSE not 52%!!!! Here is an excerpt from the article that shows how their calcuations were skewed to encourage the second dos., It is easy to find the article if you are interested.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
The authors also report a vaccine efficacy of 52.4% from after the first dose to before the second dose, but in their calculation, they included data that were collected during the first 2 weeks after the first dose, when immunity would have still been mounting.1 We used documents submitted to the Food and Drug Administration2 to derive the vaccine efficacy beginning from 2 weeks after the first dose to before the second dose (Table 1). Even before the second dose, BNT162b2 was highly efficacious, with a vaccine efficacy of 92.6%, a finding similar to the first-dose efficacy of 92.1% reported for the mRNA-1273 vaccine (Moderna).3
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I suspect the real reason behind the Pfizer-Moderna two shot vaccine is most likely more money for them. You get 92% efficacy after the FIRST DOSE not 52%!!!! Here is an excerpt from the article that shows how their calcuations were skewed to encourage the second dos., It is easy to find the article if you are interested.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
The authors also report a vaccine efficacy of 52.4% from after the first dose to before the second dose, but in their calculation, they included data that were collected during the first 2 weeks after the first dose, when immunity would have still been mounting.1 We used documents submitted to the Food and Drug Administration2 to derive the vaccine efficacy beginning from 2 weeks after the first dose to before the second dose (Table 1). Even before the second dose, BNT162b2 was highly efficacious, with a vaccine efficacy of 92.6%, a finding similar to the first-dose efficacy of 92.1% reported for the mRNA-1273 vaccine (Moderna).3
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Link?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

You'll have to be more specific with your link. This is all I could find.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
This 'spiracy theory is dumb. They would have sold just as many doses. They would just have been given to others.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
This 'spiracy theory is dumb. They would have sold just as many doses. They would just have been given to others.

Prove it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Prove it.
What would the proof look like to you? Be very specific.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Prove it.

You made 2 assertions:
1- Pfizer would have sold just as many doses.
2- They would have just been given to others.

All I'm asking is that you prove your assertions.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Wow
These psychos should be executed!!
Executed !!
The second dose may cause long term complications in hundreds of millions
God damn bastards

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Prove it.

You made 2 assertions:
1- Pfizer would have sold just as many doses.
2- They would have just been given to others.

All I'm asking is that you prove your assertions.
And i am asking you what that proof would look like to you, so you don't waste my time. You are welcome to bow out instead.

The basis for my 'spiracy' theory is data analysis reported in the NE Journal of Medicine. I didn't just cut and paste some shit off of Twitter. The main point which you have eluded is Pfizer skewed the data by including cases diagnosed in the first two weeks when immunity was still building.

Forum List

Back