Zone1 Myths debunked by modern genetic studies

Mortimer

Gold Member

Douglas-Hein-AC.jpg

That Gypsies are pure indians, or balkan gypsies. They are not, they are a mix of indian, middle eastern and greek/anatolian/balkan. That pure Gypsies are pure Indians. I learned that first in school, no one said Gypsies are mixed they just said Gypsies are Indo-Aryan caste of people. Looking at my relatives I thought they are hundred percent indian, i did a genetic test, and was surprised that im not 60% indian but 15-20% indian. Now looking at roma pictures, and where there are groups of them, i do see other influences then indian, maybe some individuals do not show other influences but when i look at large groups on roma prom, roma parties, where i wouldnt know all of them are roma when i met on the streets, or would not be sure, i see other influences. From my hometown, I guess maybe a few guests are not roma, but the roma show other influences then indian, if i had to guess maybe iranian/anatolian influences eventhough they are very dark and do not pass as full iranian

Do you want to be a gypsy?
Svet, If you could choose your nationality, what would you be?
I'm kinda of partial to Irish and Scandinavian. I think I'd want to stick with that.

I think If I could choose I would be English. But I dont think you can choose that, so it is only hypothetical. Like if i could choose i would be rich and a royal obviously but i cant choose.

I think If I could choose I would be English. But I dont think you can choose that, so it is only hypothetical. Like if i could choose i would be rich and a royal obviously but i cant choose.
Good choice .

But you need to lose more than a few pounds for your application to have any chance of success . Fatties Forbidden etc

This is a land of athletes and sports giants .Which is why Americans are only allowed short term visas .

:cool: :cool:

I like hip hop

Do you see generally anything remotely european or westasian about my gypsy relatives?​

I didnt saw it and know it before i did a genetic test, i did saw light skinned gypsies as kid in serbia before but i simply thought they are mixed, but i didnt saw it on the dark people, i thought the light skinned people are a bit fake, and the only true gypsies are the very dark ones.... thats what i thought as kid, and my relatives were or most of them really dark and i thought they are hundred percent indian, but when i did a genetic test i was surprised they are not hundred percent indian, i didnt had any idea about a middle eastern component at all. Maybe I just didnt know what indians can look like, and that there are different types of indians and that some indians are really very dark, etc. I only knew indians from TV. I had no real comparison etc. and I didnt look any closer, now I think the light skinned gypsies are genetically probably gypsies too, just like the dark gypsies and that genetics can work in weird ways, that occassionally someone is light eventhough he is not "fake" but related to the dark ones, and that all Gypsies are mixed anyways.

bild service

One of them reminds me of Realtor Josh Altman from Million Dollar Listing an American TV show.

Beautiful family.

I like the outside dining picture with the string lights.

pretty neat.

Good choice .

But you need to lose more than a few pounds for your application to have any chance of success . Fatties Forbidden etc

This is a land of athletes and sports giants .Which is why Americans are only allowed short term visas .

:cool: :cool:
Or you could be a notorious BIG

New Topics

Forum List

Back