Mysterious letters appearing everywhere I look

2 things first. The story I'm about to tell you happend literally 30 mins ago, it was the first time that this happend to me. 2nd important thing is that I'm not native english speaker, so there might be some grammar errors, but I'm confident that my english is good enough for you to understand the whole story. The story might seem troll at first, but believe me I just wanted to give you every detail. Also I just created this account because I felt the need to share this story with someone before I finally go to sleep.

STORY STARTS:
So I was about to go for the last night piss to the toilet, before going to bed and watch few episodes of anime and go to sleep afterwards ( It's 1:08 am in my country rn). I went to the toilet and started doing my 2nd important buisness ( I was sitting, ye). Then I suddently looked at the floor and the tiles. What startled me was that I was starting seeing some strange letters, well not letters, entire sentences in a languge I can't understand. These characters / sentences were kind of blurry, but there were there (No, I wasn't drunk and I also was without a phone coz it was last night use of the toilet not fa... what?!). I would probably think Im just tired or something but what convinced me that what I saw was actually letters / senteces was that the senteces were moving! Yes, they were freaking moving and changing from right to the left. I was startled at that sight. I still wasn't convinced fully, so I just keept watching these characters for 4 mins straight and yes, they didn't disapear, they were there, they were constantly changing from right to the left in a certain invisible range.

These characters what I can tell you was that there were for sure not english alphabet letters and there were not japanese, chinese, korean either. The problem is that I couldn't clrearly see each shape of the letters ( As I said it felt like it was blurry all the time, but I knew it was sentences).

So after I completed doing my things ( I had to revert my eyes from the certain tile), what I noticed is that, the senteces were still there, but they stopped moving from right to the left. The whole senteces probably were still changing, but in a different way, replacing the whole words in a instant, without this right to left movement like before. I even moved my head to the very tile, but no matter how close I wear, the senteces and words were still blurry.

Enough of this, I left the toilet and moved to my room and sit back to my computer for some time, then I looked at my desk and I saw exactly same letters that I were seeing in the toilet!!! Well not exactly the same, because I technicly couldn't tell that what was written was the same or not, but it was in the same alphabet for sure. The thing with these letters on my desk was that they were ( or I might say they are, because as I'm writing this post I'm still seeing these letters in front of my keyboard) much harder for me to see, I needed to focus much more and sharpen my eyes to see them clearly. In the toilet, I wasn't focused at all on them and I still could see them clearly ( actually not clearly, they were still blurry, but at least I know there were some senteces, while on my desk at first I saw only few letters, then I started seeing whole words and senteces, after focusing).

THAT'S IT FOR THE STORY - It is all for my story, coz there isn't much more to write for me atm, everything happend in the last hour, right?
BUT, as I thinkk of it now, with the strange letters on my desk in front of me, the feeling when I did "sharpen my eyes and focus" is pretty simillar to what happend in my dreams in the past.

IN MY PAST DREAMS: I'm confident that I had at least 3 dreams with a similar strange sharpening, focusing thing. So I woke up in my dream 3 times and I knew I was in a dream because everyhing was blurry ( just like now, these letters feel blurry to me and If I don't focus it's hard to even see whole words). The whole dream was blurry and I was awake so I pushed myself to sharpen the image to the max and It was working, but right before I could see the world in my dream, fully sharpened just like in normal life, I woke up. This situation happend to me 3 times in the past year, the situation where I focus, sharpen the world in my dream to the max. It is the same feeling with this blurry letters that I am seeing now, Im doing exactly the same what I was doing in my dreams, focusing my eyes and sharpening the image. Maybe If i try harder I will be able to decipher them later?
WHO KNOWS...

Maybe I will update this, maybe I will not. As I said, everyone I know is sleeping rn and I felt the need to share this story as fast as possible so you, the people that are reading it are the first people that get to know this. I guess i will ignore the letters for now and go to sleep as well. GN.
If you shared some of that stuff we could relate better.

If you shared some of that stuff we could relate better.
Do you watch a lot of this " anime ". ? Sounds like that's what's affecting you. A colleague at work was into that and he committed suicide. Just saying, be careful.

Do you watch a lot of this " anime ". ? Sounds like that's what's affecting you. A colleague at work was into that and he committed suicide. Just saying, be careful.
Evil subliminal implantation? Spooky. Saw a movie like that.

My best guess is that the mysterious language is some kind of leakage from a parallel universe, perhaps part of a physics experiment.
Years ago when I had so much metal in my teeth ( and more teeth of my own ) I could pick up some radio frequencies but they were garbled. It varied with how wide my mouth was open and the direction I was facing. It was scary when I first noticed it, but I learned to ignore it. Thank God it's finally gone.

Forum List

Back