Mysterious disappearances in national parks

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
David Paulides has books and dvds that cover mysterious disappearances of people in national parks and remote areas of the world titled Missing 411. He says these disappearances are not caused by Humans or Animals. David Paulides was a detective for 20 years with the SanFrancisco police. He researched Bigfoot and now it has led him to investigating mysterous disappearances.

David Paulides has books and dvds that cover mysterious disappearances of people in national parks and remote areas of the world titled Missing 411. He says these disappearances are not caused by Humans or Animals. David Paulides was a detective for 20 years with the SanFrancisco police. He researched Bigfoot and now it has led him to investigating mysterous disappearances.
Mostly, I figure people do some ignorant crap in the back country and accidentally disappear themselves for the most part. All sort of thing happen, like going beyond your limit of skill and endurance, getting lost and not finding way out, taking the wrong supplies and equipment or mishandling them, falls while traversing steep terrain or fording streams and of course, don't forget weather.

I watched an hour long youtube video on this. A little strange, but nothing too crazy if you ask me.

Mostly, I figure people do some ignorant crap in the back country and accidentally disappear themselves for the most part. All sort of thing happen, like going beyond your limit of skill and endurance, getting lost and not finding way out, taking the wrong supplies and equipment or mishandling them, falls while traversing steep terrain or fording streams and of course, don't forget weather.
i disagree. those scenarios do not fit these missing persons cases from Missing 411.

Nowadays, i think it could be different things that caused each different disappearance.

1639028320801.png

I don't want to say it's werewolves, but it's werewolves.

I worked in the Rockies one summer, loads of Texans came up going "It's hot in Texas, it'll be hot in Colorado". Had a brick through the window one morning from someone who wanted to buy a jumper we couldn't sell.

Skin changers. Native Americans have talked about them for years. Europe called them werewolves.

Could be aliens too. Nothing would surprise me.

Skin changers. Native Americans have talked about them for years. Europe called them werewolves.

Could be aliens too. Nothing would surprise me.
i agree. could be anything. Coast To Coast AM calls them Skin Walkers or skinwalkers. i believe skinwalkers are werewolves.

i think that is one of the causes for some of the missing people.
Take it from an old loup garou: we're just like anyone else when it comes to choosing vacation spots. Sometimes we want to go hiking just like normal people. Sometimes we want to go hiking in state and national parks. Sometimes while doing that we get hungry. Really, it all depends on the moon phase and, of course, our individual self-control. Myself, I prefer deer or elk meat but under the silvery slide beams of a full moon, tree limbs busy with windblown lunar shadow, control can be hard to maintain. Moral of the story? Don't get caught out deep on remote hiking trails near dusk. I'm joking . . . or am I?

Forum List

Back