My Word: Between Ben & Jerry’s and ‘Ahed’s Knee’

Ben and Jerry's can suck a dick.

Anytime any company throws their hat in the political or social trends game and takes a side I immediately am out. There are always alternatives.

Like amazon putting black lives matter on their main page and later started promoting black owned businesses, I didn't renew prime. I can buy anything Amazon has anywhere else, I just have to look a little harder maybe or combine something to get free shipping, it's not a big deal.

Ben and Jerry's have been playing the race card for attention for a year now and now fuck em, I'll never buy their product again.

Ben and Jerry's can suck a dick.

Anytime any company throws their hat in the political or social trends game and takes a side I immediately am out. There are always alternatives.

Like amazon putting black lives matter on their main page and later started promoting black owned businesses, I didn't renew prime. I can buy anything Amazon has anywhere else, I just have to look a little harder maybe or combine something to get free shipping, it's not a big deal.

Ben and Jerry's have been playing the race card for attention for a year now and now fuck em, I'll never buy their product again.

Neither do I like Amazon publicizing a certain movement on its main page, but I just ignored the free advertisement and continued shopping.

I am a senior citizen who is also computer illiterate, so I am not going to surf the Web looking for this and that when everything is so conveniently placed together for me at Amazon.

I am not being sarcastic when I say that I wish President Trump had given some kind of official recognition to Mr. Bezos (one of his opponents) for the essential service that Amazon has performed during this horrific pandemic. Maybe Mr. Biden will do so.

TheParser
It seems the Jewish pop of LA is dropping!!
Only 500,000 at most

I immediately checked the Web.

I discovered that in the Los Angeles - Long Beach - Anaheim area (with a combined population of 13,000,000), the Jewish population is 622,000.

The Jewish population in Los Angeles has long been a dominant force in progressive politics.

It drove the demand for school busing in the 1970s. It indirectly admitted its mistake when many Jewish parents decided to send their children to private Jewish schools, which -- I hear -- still flourish.

Jewish orthodox schools are terrible
Horrible education
Mostly all Jewish learning and nothing else

Forum List

Back