My Wife Posing in Lingerie — Beyond Purple

This thread is about my wife, about beauty and love. sealybobo has tried to make it about the lowest, basest depths of degradation and degeneration. Perhaps his contribution served to underscore the beauty that is my wife, by showing us an opposite for comparison.

To those who appreciate beauty, enjoy.

To those who, either through ignorance or malice, will not see it—who see only something to mock and degrade—you may depart, and apply repeated impacts to find mineral particles.

And sealybobo, you should ingest solid digestive waste, and cease all of your metabolic functions.

ZSC_5347an.jpg

Lovely pictures.

You have a pet dove?

Yes, we have a pet dove. We didn't actually choose to have a dove as a pet; she chose us. One very cold December night, back when we lived in Lompoc, Seanette found this bird on our doorstep, badly injured, cold, and hungry. We took her in, and cared for her the best we could, and were amazed at how well she healed up. She's been with us, now, for fourteen years.

Lovely pictures.

You have a pet dove?

Yes, we have a pet dove. We didn't actually choose to have a dove as a pet; she chose us. One very cold December night, back when we lived in Lompoc, Seanette found this bird on our doorstep, badly injured, cold, and hungry. We took her in, and cared for her the best we could, and were amazed at how well she healed up. She's been with us, now, for fourteen years.

That's awesome. Sounds sort of like how I ended up having a pet dove as kid. lol

Cheers!

@Bob Blaylock

I guess My only critic would be how you frame your subject. Most of the literature I've studied on portraiture photography is to try and keep the focus on the same plain as the eyes. If you have the correct settings, then your bokeh will force the viewer to focus on the subect of the picture. It kind of makes a 3D effect where the subject really stands out from the background. I would also be more aware of the cutting off of her extremities unless you are going for a specific effect.

I don't get it. This should be personal stuff.

However, the love you have for your wife is very touching.

Surprised this ban-bait is still floating around here. A clever troll thread for sure. But any criticism, like which would ensue should the woman be a "public figure; would be a rule violation. Clever indeed...

You have a pet dove?

Unfortunately, the dove passed away on 16 October 2019. She'd been with us just a few months short of seventeen years.

You have a pet dove?

Unfortunately, the dove passed away on 16 October 2019. She'd been with us just a few months short of seventeen years.

Sorry to hear that Bob. :(

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

New Topics

Forum List

Back