My wife makes me sit down to pee because Trump is a racist!

There are simple ways to test if any of you are racist. I can ask a series of questions that will tell if you are a racist or not, based upon the premise that the foundation of racism is the belief that inherent differences between the races account for differences in socioeconomic outcomes and behaviors.

Anyone willing to accept the challenge? Sure....you are having fun with absurd claims of racism. However, regardless of the existence of absurdity in this realm, are you willing to test REALITY? Make yourself feel good via selection bias....only focusing on the absurd and hyperbole.....to discredit the notion that you are racist (and exercise to avoid your own moral injury). How about testing to see if you are really racist based upon the criteria I laid down?

I am sure NONE commenting thus far on this topic......wants to know the truth about themselves and certainly are not willing to arm the opposition with proof of that truth.

Last night I grilled burgers on the grill and they were under cooked because Trump is a racist!

Even the beers were warm because Trump is a racist!

I went fishing with my boss and he caught a bigger fish than me because Trump is a racist!
Not surprised that everything isn't your fault.
Trump wants you to think that everything is my fault because he´s a RACIST!

There are simple ways to test if any of you are racist. I can ask a series of questions that will tell if you are a racist or not, based upon the premise that the foundation of racism is the belief that inherent differences between the races account for differences in socioeconomic outcomes and behaviors.

Anyone willing to accept the challenge? Sure....you are having fun with absurd claims of racism. However, regardless of the existence of absurdity in this realm, are you willing to test REALITY? Make yourself feel good via selection bias....only focusing on the absurd and hyperbole.....to discredit the notion that you are racist (and exercise to avoid your own moral injury). How about testing to see if you are really racist based upon the criteria I laid down?

I am sure NONE commenting thus far on this topic......wants to know the truth about themselves and certainly are not willing to arm the opposition with proof of that truth.
Let me guess, and you want to do this because Trump is a racist ? I thought so.

I don't care whether Trump is a racist or not. Him being an idiot is my bigger concern.

And my dog is a NAZI! German Shorthaired Pointer! NO!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

I would accept your challenge, but as a white conservative male I am incapable of being a racist. You would just be wasting your time.

may I do a ME TOO? I is an old lady------not much excitement in my life----
I WANT MY MOMENT OF FAME------what should I accuse ----uhm .... and whom shall I accuse?

I don't care whether Trump is a racist or not. Him being an idiot is my bigger concern.
Then you must have REALLY been concerned about Hillary...

may I do a ME TOO? I is an old lady------not much excitement in my life----
I WANT MY MOMENT OF FAME------what should I accuse ----uhm .... and whom shall I accuse?
You can´t find your knitting needles because Trump is a racist!
Hee Haw was cancelled in 1993 because Trump is a racist!

The sun is rising tomorrow because Trump is a racist.

It shines yellow because all Republican's are racists!!!!!!

First, I already pretty much know the truth about myself but I am more than willing to take your little test. I'm also pretty sure you do not know the truth about me. I'll be waiting here for your test. Will you be able to accept the truth?

First, I already pretty much know the truth about myself but I am more than willing to take your little test. I'm also pretty sure you do not know the truth about me. I'll be waiting here for your test. Will you be able to accept the truth? Or will you rely on your biases to judge me?

All humans are judgmental upon many factors. That doesn't make us bigots, or evil, just HUMAN.

Looks
Car we drive
House we live in
Skin color/race/ethnicity
Perceived wealth
Values

All contribute to what we think. If you believe otherwise you are fooling yourself.

Forum List

Back