My white privilege

Correct, you don't. But a police officer is much more prepared to have to shoot that person than somebody that cooperated with them. The solution to these problems is just do what the cops ask you to do, and I don't see why that's so difficult for leftists. I've done it all my life effortlessly.

Again, check your privilege.

The police don't hassle you because they can.

We don't live in a police state... We have rights under the 4th, 5th and 14th amendments not to cooperate with the police if we don't want to.

One of the bits of tape that came up after Ahmuad Aubery was shot, and they dug up a tape of cops hassling him because he was in a park on his day off. They kept insisting on searching his car, even though they had no probable cause other than he was a black man in a park. When he insisted on his fourth Amendment rights, they tried to tase him, but the taser didn't work. (Silly Darkie. Rights are for White People)

Actually most of it is manufactured by the left. There are plenty of examples of people of all races who became successful in America. If racism is so bad here, why do so many non-white people try to invade our country? I mean.......If I didn't like the US, I certainly wouldn't try to get into an anti-white country.
No, most of it is not manufactured from the left. That's just a partisan argument that clouds getting to the truth. What difference does it make whether racism is coming from the left or the right? A racist is a racist, and we've had a lot of them for a long time.

My mother's family came to this country from Sicily in 1906. The Wops and Greasers came through Ellis Island with thousands upon thousands of other Southern Italian Peasants. Dirty Irish Micks came with them along with Kikes, Dumb Poloks and many others. It's ignorant to suggest that these people were not subjected to racist treatment. What you ignore is that whatever the state of racism in this country, these people came from something worse with hope in their hearts - not the kind of ill-intent suggested of them by the frightened bully who was just chased from the WH.

America saved the world from the Nazis. She also locked up slanty-eyed Japs in concentration camps because they looked different then gringos and krauts. Two decades later, I went half way round the world to exotic places, to meet exotic people and kill them - worthless Dinks.

How pathetic that while the masses engage a partisan beef, the elite, the wealth, the people so many on both the right and left resent, are dancing away with the prime cuts.

Actually most of it is manufactured by the left. There are plenty of examples of people of all races who became successful in America. If racism is so bad here, why do so many non-white people try to invade our country? I mean.......If I didn't like the US, I certainly wouldn't try to get into an anti-white country.
No, most of it is not manufactured from the left. That's just a partisan argument that clouds getting to the truth. What difference does it make whether racism is coming from the left or the right? A racist is a racist, and we've had a lot of them for a long time.

My mother's family came to this country from Sicily in 1906. The Wops and Greasers came through Ellis Island with thousands upon thousands of other Southern Italian Peasants. Dirty Irish Micks came with them along with Kikes, Dumb Poloks and many others. It's ignorant to suggest that these people were not subjected to racist treatment. What you ignore is that whatever the state of racism in this country, these people came from something worse with hope in their hearts - not the kind of ill-intent suggested of them by the frightened bully who was just chased from the WH.

America saved the world from the Nazis. She also locked up slanty-eyed Japs in concentration camps because they looked different then gringos and krauts. Two decades later, I went half way round the world to exotic places, to meet exotic people and kill them - worthless Dinks.

How pathetic that while the masses engage a partisan beef, the elite, the wealth, the people so many on both the right and left resent, are dancing away with the prime cuts.

1906 was over a hundred years ago. Today most wacism is ginned up bullshit, manufactured by the left.

1906 was over a hundred years ago. Today most wacism is ginned up bullshit, manufactured by the left.
Back in the sixties, I sucker punched someone who asked me what shit sounds like when it's thrown against a wall. But then, that probably had more to do with trying to impress the sweet Wop girl who was with me.

It's ginned up unless you find yourself alone, on foot, out of money, and in the middle of a poor black neighborhood. Then, the existence of racial tension might occur to you.

Back in the sixties, I sucker punched someone who asked me what shit sounds like when it's thrown against a wall. But then, that probably had more to do with trying to impress the sweet Wop girl who was with me.

It's ginned up unless you find yourself alone, on foot, out of money, and in the middle of a poor black neighborhood. Then, the existence of racial tension might occur to you.

True. Blacks have not had generations of anti-wacism propaganda and indoctrination.

I did say most, not all.

You know, in wwii, my dad went "half way around the world" to kill "dinks". In my entire life I can count on ONE hand the number of times he had anything negative to say about them. Indeed, I could throw in the times he said something negative about ANY racial or ethnic group and still be on that same hand, with fingers left over.

You know, in wwii, my dad went "half way around the world" to kill "dinks". In my entire life I can count on ONE hand the number of times he had anything negative to say about them. Indeed, I could throw in the times he said something negative about ANY racial or ethnic group and still be on that same hand, with fingers left over.
Your dad sounds like one of the good guys.

As for racism, my only points were that it's still here, maybe better or worst, then 1945 - but it is still here. It's not exclusive to either side of the aisle. I might have n opinion as to one side being in deeper but that's not really the issue for my money.

Sorry, but it is manufactured by the left. The Democrat party needs to keep people separated for power. They divide us into groups, decide on which groups they like and which groups they hate, and create policy to favor their groups. As for the rest, as Hillary once said, we are just deplorables.

You are correct, people have been discriminatory for most of our existence. My father went to become a bricklayer, and they refused to let him join the union because of his Polish ethnicity. The only reason they finally let him in is because he expressed how disgraceful it was given he spent a year fighting in Korea for this country, only to return home and be discriminated against on his ethnic background.

So yes, it's been going on with all various groups of people, blacks not excluded. However, the left is doing everything it can to keep racism going. It's their ace in the hole card. They've manged to dilute the definition so badly that the term is virtually meaningless today. People who actually experience real racism are not even paid attention to anymore; the boy that cried wolf.

Again, check your privilege.

The police don't hassle you because they can.

We don't live in a police state... We have rights under the 4th, 5th and 14th amendments not to cooperate with the police if we don't want to.

One of the bits of tape that came up after Ahmuad Aubery was shot, and they dug up a tape of cops hassling him because he was in a park on his day off. They kept insisting on searching his car, even though they had no probable cause other than he was a black man in a park. When he insisted on his fourth Amendment rights, they tried to tase him, but the taser didn't work. (Silly Darkie. Rights are for White People)

You see what you want to see. The guy violently approached the officer yelling and cursing at him. As I stated earlier, when you interact with police that way, they get suspicious and prepared. And like I said, they give you a reason why they stopped you. He told the joker there is a lot of drug activity in that park, and they were just checking him out. In as many times as the police told him to keep his hands away from his pockets, he disobeyed their commands and put his hands by opening in his pockets.

Now, all he really had to do is comply with what they were asking, and there wouldn't have been any reason to suspect he was up to no good.

You see what you want to see. The guy violently approached the officer yelling and cursing at him. As I stated earlier, when you interact with police that way, they get suspicious and prepared. And like I said, they give you a reason why they stopped you. He told the joker there is a lot of drug activity in that park, and they were just checking him out. In as many times as the police told him to keep his hands away from his pockets, he disobeyed their commands and put his hands by opening in his pockets.

Now, all he really had to do is comply with what they were asking, and there wouldn't have been any reason to suspect he was up to no good.

Yea, Silly Darkie. Rights are for white people.

I am white. If privilege applied to me because of my skin color, I would be earning a high 5 figure income with a degree from a college of my choosing on the back of a full-ride scholarship. My privilege would have shielded me from some of the dumbest decisions I ever made in my life. I wouldn't be here dedicating almost 80% of mine and my grandmother's monthly income to bills and survival. We don't enjoy any privilege because of our skin color. Being white never made our lives any easier.

We are a lower-middle-class family who barely has enough money to make ends meet. If there was a privilege, we never knew about it. I am sure the billions of white people who existed in the world before me and throughout history who suffered from poverty, famines, genocide, murder, cruel dictatorships... would have loved to have known about the privilege their skin color supposedly imbued them with. Maybe it would have spared their lives and shielded them from unnecessary suffering. White privilege is hogwash. It reeks of jealousy and has no basis in reality.

My white privilege does not exist.
do you wnat to understand white privilege?
The capitol riot gives an example:

Phillips explained that he believed he and his colleagues would be safe from the rioters if they were mistaken for Republican lawmakers. However, he said that he realized that blending in was not a viable option for lawmakers of color.

Sorry, but it is manufactured by the left. The Democrat party needs to keep people separated for power. They divide us into groups, decide on which groups they like and which groups they hate, and create policy to favor their groups. As for the rest, as Hillary once said, we are just deplorables.
Do you mean they classify people into groups like those from shitholes, and like rapist and murderers from down Mexico Way? According to Trump, Blue States California, NY and Illinois are going to Hell. Imagine that 20% of the US Population. Further, Trump (and I suppose many of his supporters) once suggested that Neo-Nazis are very fine people. Hooded men at a KKK Meeting, how many of them are conservatives? Are these examples of how Dems are the exclusive racist?

I do understand not liking being called a deplorable. I can identify with that kind of thing. Right here on this forum, I've been many times called a faggot-commie-moron. Me, a married man with children, a business, and a diploma.

Ray, I let the last part of your post go, because I agreed with most of the sentiment.

Last edited:
I am white. If privilege applied to me because of my skin color, I would be earning a high 5 figure income with a degree from a college of my choosing on the back of a full-ride scholarship. My privilege would have shielded me from some of the dumbest decisions I ever made in my life. I wouldn't be here dedicating almost 80% of mine and my grandmother's monthly income to bills and survival. We don't enjoy any privilege because of our skin color. Being white never made our lives any easier.

We are a lower-middle-class family who barely has enough money to make ends meet. If there was a privilege, we never knew about it. I am sure the billions of white people who existed in the world before me and throughout history who suffered from poverty, famines, genocide, murder, cruel dictatorships... would have loved to have known about the privilege their skin color supposedly imbued them with. Maybe it would have spared their lives and shielded them from unnecessary suffering. White privilege is hogwash. It reeks of jealousy and has no basis in reality.

Dont tell them. Let them keep thinking white privilege is everything they think it is

do you wnat to understand white privilege?
The capitol riot gives an example:

Phillips explained that he believed he and his colleagues would be safe from the rioters if they were mistaken for Republican lawmakers. However, he said that he realized that blending in was not a viable option for lawmakers of color.

What s a riot without robbing,looting , burningl or beating the elderly?

Privilege is defined as "a special right, advantage, or immunity granted or available only to a particular person or group". As such it means that there are things (right, advantages or immunities) available to you as a member of the white race that are not available to people who are not white. No where has anyone ever said that white privilege equals a life free of strife or poverty.

A lot of the whites who deny the existence of white privilege based on being poor are only looking at one side of the situation - the side that grants advantages and rights not granted to others, while completely overlooking the immunities portion. Think of all of the things you don't/didn't have to worry about that black people did because it's never been legal for whites to be held in captivity, to be sold, raped, brutalized or have lesser rights than other Americans.

What right is there that a police officer can't ask you questions? Where is that right written?

Fourth Amendment. You have a right to refuse a search. Fifth Amendment. You don't have to talk to the police. The minute he said, "I don't want to talk to youand you can't search my car", they were done. They should have gotten back into their cruisers and left.

This is why the cops are so against body cameras... The only reason why we saw this tape is some cop-wannabes later shot this poor man for jogging in the wrong neighborhood. You have to wonder how many other incidents like this happen we never get to see.

Well Bill Clinton has a child by a White woman and that child became a success. But Bill used the same pecker to impregnated a Black woman and that child was disowned.

Fourth Amendment. You have a right to refuse a search. Fifth Amendment. You don't have to talk to the police. The minute he said, "I don't want to talk to youand you can't search my car", they were done. They should have gotten back into their cruisers and left.

This is why the cops are so against body cameras... The only reason why we saw this tape is some cop-wannabes later shot this poor man for jogging in the wrong neighborhood. You have to wonder how many other incidents like this happen we never get to see.

They didn't force him to be searched. They "asked" if they could search his car, he refused, and they took it no further. No violation of any rights. They never forced him to talk to the officers either. They asked him some questions. No violation of any rights.

This reminds me of something that took place when I got my first job in the later 70's. I read our local paper that had a column reading the tiny black area of our city on the other side of Broadway had people complaining about all the crime, and cited the lack of police presence in their area. About eight months later, they were complaining again. This time about how there were so many blacks in the court room when they represent a very small portion of our city.

Damned if you do and damned if you don't with blacks. First they complain about laws constantly being broken in their area, and when police do something to address their problem, they complain about that too.

I think if I were a police officer that had a black area, I would say screw them. Let them all kill each other for all I care. Leave them alone.

A lot of the whites who deny the existence of white privilege based on being poor are only looking at one side of the situation - the side that grants advantages and rights not granted to others, while completely overlooking the immunities portion. Think of all of the things you don't/didn't have to worry about that black people did because it's never been legal for whites to be held in captivity, to be sold, raped, brutalized or have lesser rights than other Americans.

And yet that hasn't happened in generations and nobody alive today has ever been a slave, held in captivity, or subject to legal rape. Saying I deserve special privilege because of my race due to what other people been through of my race that I've never known or met is looking for handouts because of their own mistakes or failures in life. Because let's be honest here, special privileges is what we're really talking about since equality is something that's been part of our society for a very long time.

As long as Democrats can keep blacks as a separate deprived group, they can maintain power in this country.

Do you mean they classify people into groups like those from shitholes, and like rapist and murderers from down Mexico Way? According to Trump, Blue States California, NY and Illinois are going to Hell. Imagine that 20% of the US Population. Further, Trump (and I suppose many of his supporters) once suggested that Neo-Nazis are very fine people. Hooded men at a KKK Meeting, how many of them are conservatives? Are these examples of how Dems are the exclusive racist?

I do understand not liking being called a deplorable. I can identify with that kind of thing. Right here on this forum, I've been many times called a faggot-commie-moron. Me, a married man with children, a business, and a diploma.

Ray, I let the last part of your post go, because I agreed with most of the sentiment.

Lying to try and make a point doesn't work here. You may be able to get away with that among the less informed or politically ignorant at the bowling alley, at the bar, but you can't do that here because we all know what Trump actually said. Repeating Democrat lies just weakens your stance on anything.

Blue states are going to hell. You don't see people from Florida moving to New York. You don't see people moving from Texas to California. it's quite the opposite for businesses and residents alike. So obviously the blue states are going to hell. In fact I was informed that my cousin is now moving back to Cleveland after living there for nearly 40 years. She moved there when she first got married, raised a family, got divorced during that time, and remained a resident. Now it's too costly to live there comfortably, and she's a CPA. She had to temporarily come back during a forest fire last year because CA enviro-nuts won't allow the state to clean up all the dead wood. I think that must have been the last straw.

Next time I see her though, I'm going to tell her not to make the same mistake here as she did over there which is vote Democrat, because it's Democrats that ruin those states. Please don't ruin ours by doing the same thing.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back