My View of "Diversity"

Know what? I'm tired of all this race and diversity crap. The Constitution says all Americans have equal rights. The hell with color and sex. A color and sex blind society is the only way to have true equality.
I just. for the hell of it, looked up Martin Luther King quotes. I'm a white Conservative and he agrees with me about color blindness. Lets hope other Blacks will follow his lead. If they do, we can make real progress.
It appears some black posters replied negatively because you are white. You OP is what we need. Some just have to complain to be argumentative.

Marc your racial obsessions are weak and pathetic. They harm you (which I don't particularly care about), but more importantly they harm the Country. Martin Luther King was correct. His dream was correct. It's people like you and other race hustlers that attempt to profit from tribalism that have trashed MLK's dream. Hope you're happy......
Please educate me on MLK's dream. What was his dream exactly?

I'd like to see this.

You claim to be a black man and you do not know MLK's I Have a Dream speech and you do not know what he said? Are you really so fucking ignorant you have to ask a white man?

Wow.....just wow. In the words of Joe Biden "You ain't Black.". :lol:
You do understand that King made more than that one speech don't you pale rider?

I referenced his Dream speech. Apparently Marky Mark has no idea what's in the speech. I supposed I will need to educate him.

Marc your racial obsessions are weak and pathetic. They harm you (which I don't particularly care about), but more importantly they harm the Country. Martin Luther King was correct. His dream was correct. It's people like you and other race hustlers that attempt to profit from tribalism that have trashed MLK's dream. Hope you're happy......

I'd like to see this.

You claim to be a black man and you do not know MLK's I Have a Dream speech and you do not know what he said? Are you really so fucking ignorant you have to ask a white man?

Wow.....just wow. In the words of Joe Biden "You ain't Black.". :lol:
You do understand that King made more than that one speech don't you pale rider?

I referenced his Dream speech. Apparently Marky Mark has no idea what's in the speech. I supposed I will need to educate him.
He knows the dream speech but apparently you know nothing else that King said and in fact, you miss 99 percent of the "I Have a Dream Speech."

Let us examine Kings "I have A Dream" speech for our white "experts on Dr. King.

I am happy to join with you today in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation.

Five score years ago, a great American, in whose symbolic shadow we stand today, signed the Emancipation Proclamation. This momentous decree came as a great beacon light of hope to millions of Negro slaves who had been seared in the flames of withering injustice. It came as a joyous daybreak to end the long night of their captivity.

But one hundred years later, the Negro still is not free. One hundred years later, the life of the Negro is still sadly crippled by the manacles of segregation and the chains of discrimination. One hundred years later, the Negro lives on a lonely island of poverty in the midst of a vast ocean of material prosperity. One hundred years later, the Negro is still languished in the corners of American society and finds himself an exile in his own land. And so we've come here today to dramatize a shameful condition.

In a sense we've come to our nation's capital to cash a check. When the architects of our republic wrote the magnificent words of the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence, they were signing a promissory note to which every American was to fall heir. This note was a promise that all men, yes, black men as well as white men, would be guaranteed the "unalienable Rights" of "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." It is obvious today that America has defaulted on this promissory note, insofar as her citizens of color are concerned. Instead of honoring this sacred obligation, America has given the Negro people a bad check, a check which has come back marked "insufficient funds."

But we refuse to believe that the bank of justice is bankrupt. We refuse to believe that there are insufficient funds in the great vaults of opportunity of this nation. And so, we've come to cash this check, a check that will give us upon demand the riches of freedom and the security of justice.

We have also come to this hallowed spot to remind America of the fierce urgency of Now. This is no time to engage in the luxury of cooling off or to take the tranquilizing drug of gradualism. Now is the time to make real the promises of democracy. Now is the time to rise from the dark and desolate valley of segregation to the sunlit path of racial justice. Now is the time to lift our nation from the quicksands of racial injustice to the solid rock of brotherhood. Now is the time to make justice a reality for all of God's children.

It would be fatal for the nation to overlook the urgency of the moment. This sweltering summer of the Negro's legitimate discontent will not pass until there is an invigorating autumn of freedom and equality. Nineteen sixty-three is not an end, but a beginning. And those who hope that the Negro needed to blow off steam and will now be content will have a rude awakening if the nation returns to business as usual. And there will be neither rest nor tranquility in America until the Negro is granted his citizenship rights. The whirlwinds of revolt will continue to shake the foundations of our nation until the bright day of justice emerges.

Let's stop right here. King has articulated the grievance blacks have with the government and stated in no uncertain terms that business as usual is done. That America can forget about peace and tranquility until blacks are given full citizenship. These words are what people like the welfare ho and vicktom never seem to be able to read. And since this nation has not yet reached the point where content of character is a consideration of whites as it pertains to race, you can take the only sentence you know kings spoke and shove it up your badunka.

Here is something you best remember about what King said:

There are those who are asking the devotees of civil rights, "When will you be satisfied?" We can never be satisfied as long as the Negro is the victim of the unspeakable horrors of police brutality. We can never be satisfied as long as our bodies, heavy with the fatigue of travel, cannot gain lodging in the motels of the highways and the hotels of the cities. **We cannot be satisfied as long as the negro's basic mobility is from a smaller ghetto to a larger one. We can never be satisfied as long as our children are stripped of their self-hood and robbed of their dignity by signs stating: "For Whites Only."** We cannot be satisfied as long as a Negro in Mississippi cannot vote and a Negro in New York believes he has nothing for which to vote. No, no, we are not satisfied, and we will not be satisfied until "justice rolls down like waters, and righteousness like a mighty stream."

We will continue fighting white racism in this spirit and this is directly the spirit of Dr. King.

Let us examine Kings "I have A Dream" speech for our white "experts on Dr. King.

I am happy to join with you today in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation.

Five score years ago, a great American, in whose symbolic shadow we stand today, signed the Emancipation Proclamation. This momentous decree came as a great beacon light of hope to millions of Negro slaves who had been seared in the flames of withering injustice. It came as a joyous daybreak to end the long night of their captivity.

But one hundred years later, the Negro still is not free. One hundred years later, the life of the Negro is still sadly crippled by the manacles of segregation and the chains of discrimination. One hundred years later, the Negro lives on a lonely island of poverty in the midst of a vast ocean of material prosperity. One hundred years later, the Negro is still languished in the corners of American society and finds himself an exile in his own land. And so we've come here today to dramatize a shameful condition.

In a sense we've come to our nation's capital to cash a check. When the architects of our republic wrote the magnificent words of the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence, they were signing a promissory note to which every American was to fall heir. This note was a promise that all men, yes, black men as well as white men, would be guaranteed the "unalienable Rights" of "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." It is obvious today that America has defaulted on this promissory note, insofar as her citizens of color are concerned. Instead of honoring this sacred obligation, America has given the Negro people a bad check, a check which has come back marked "insufficient funds."

But we refuse to believe that the bank of justice is bankrupt. We refuse to believe that there are insufficient funds in the great vaults of opportunity of this nation. And so, we've come to cash this check, a check that will give us upon demand the riches of freedom and the security of justice.

We have also come to this hallowed spot to remind America of the fierce urgency of Now. This is no time to engage in the luxury of cooling off or to take the tranquilizing drug of gradualism. Now is the time to make real the promises of democracy. Now is the time to rise from the dark and desolate valley of segregation to the sunlit path of racial justice. Now is the time to lift our nation from the quicksands of racial injustice to the solid rock of brotherhood. Now is the time to make justice a reality for all of God's children.

It would be fatal for the nation to overlook the urgency of the moment. This sweltering summer of the Negro's legitimate discontent will not pass until there is an invigorating autumn of freedom and equality. Nineteen sixty-three is not an end, but a beginning. And those who hope that the Negro needed to blow off steam and will now be content will have a rude awakening if the nation returns to business as usual. And there will be neither rest nor tranquility in America until the Negro is granted his citizenship rights. The whirlwinds of revolt will continue to shake the foundations of our nation until the bright day of justice emerges.

Let's stop right here. King has articulated the grievance blacks have with the government and stated in no uncertain terms that business as usual is done. That America can forget about peace and tranquility until blacks are given full citizenship. These words are what people like the welfare ho and vicktom never seem to be able to read. And since this nation has not yet reached the point where content of character is a consideration of whites as it pertains to race, you can take the only sentence you know kings spoke and shove it up your badunka.

There are those who are asking the devotees of civil rights, "When will you be satisfied?" We can never be satisfied as long as the Negro is the victim of the unspeakable horrors of police brutality. We can never be satisfied as long as our bodies, heavy with the fatigue of travel, cannot gain lodging in the motels of the highways and the hotels of the cities. **We cannot be satisfied as long as the negro's basic mobility is from a smaller ghetto to a larger one. We can never be satisfied as long as our children are stripped of their self-hood and robbed of their dignity by signs stating: "For Whites Only."** We cannot be satisfied as long as a Negro in Mississippi cannot vote and a Negro in New York believes he has nothing for which to vote. No, no, we are not satisfied, and we will not be satisfied until "justice rolls down like waters, and righteousness like a mighty stream."

We will continue fighting white racism in this spirit and this is directly the spirit of Dr. King.

It is interesting that you pull selective quotes from King's speech, the legitimate grievances he mentioned, yet you fail to post what he said was his dream. Wonder why? :D

You are such a racist hack. You are pathetic. King said in his speech he dreamed that one day his four little children could be evaluated based on the content of their character, not based on the color of their skin. He said he had a dream that one day the sons of former slaves and slave owners could sit down together at the table of brotherhood. He said many other great things.

But your ignore King's dream because you are full of hatred, ignorance and bigotry. That is all you are and all you will ever be.

Last edited:

When making demands, you have to do it to the right people. Most of the general population have accepted African Americans. They have not accepted violence. There is obviously an issue when in neighborhood after neighborhood when they start to integrate the crime rate increases. Then people move out. Some that move are bigots. Some that move are Prog bigots. That they do not back up what they espouse. And they are the worse. For they push their way of forced living on others while staying a distance from their agendas.

I'd like to see this.

Well, there was this one where he showed up at school for the big test and realized he was completely naked.

and also, that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."

"Race" is an anti-concept and has no real significance or relevance in reality. The idea of "diversity" rests on the premise that race does matter and has actual significance and relevance. It is very tribal and primitive and it is fundamentally racist.

Of course, those who advocate "diversity" try to mask it as anti-racist because they have not managed to properly integrate their thoughts and fully use their minds. The champions of "diversity" are no different from the "Racial Realists".

Colour-blindness is indeed the only way forwards because it is the only position rooted in reality.

DIVERSITY ONLY SOMETIMES MATTERS: School District Decides Asians Aren’t Students of Color.

Gaps can be managed:

A school district in Washington state has kicked Asians out of the persons of color category.

In their latest equity report, administrators at North Thurston Public Schools—which oversees some 16,000 students—lumped Asians in with whites and measured their academic achievements against "students of color," a category that includes "Black, Latinx, Native American, Pacific Islander, and Multi-Racial Students" who have experienced "persistent opportunity gaps."

This increases the gap between "Whites" and "People of Color". You see, if Asians remain included in People of Color, the gap is narrower, but, if you just move Asians to the White Category, then the Gap "widens" as Asians often outperform Whites. The superintendent was asked about this, but didn't want to talk about it.

Forum List

Back