My video was banned for "Hate speech" and I got restricted and warning to my account

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
I objected and they took it back, and said after looking again, it is ok and nothing wrong. Now it is back again and Im not warned anymore. My account is fully functional.

Youtubewarning.jpg

The video in question...

I objected and they took it back, and said after looking again, it is ok and nothing wrong. Now it is back again and Im not warned anymore. My account is fully functional.

View attachment 375222

The video in question...

You're playing to a dangerous group of people who could turn on you and attack.. Take the advice or ignore it.. Video shouldn't have been banned.. But your looking for acceptance from hateful people.. Ya think that's gonna work out??

View attachment 375222

The video in question...

You're playing to a dangerous group of people who could turn on you and attack.. Take the advice or ignore it.. Video shouldn't have been banned.. But your looking for acceptance from hateful people.. Ya think that's gonna work out??

Actually not really. I just want to do this pictures and videos for "artistic" reasons. I like costumes and etc. I would never even drink a beer with a nazi.

View attachment 375222

The video in question...

Actually not really. I just want to do this pictures and videos for "artistic" reasons. I like costumes and etc. I would never even drink a beer with a nazi.

Try this costume instead. It'll impress the right people..

View attachment 375222

The video in question...

Probably a very warm costume.

What are you going for in terms of a style?

Here is horror costuming

shocking realism

military

View attachment 375222

The video in question...

Ok but you are wrong that I want to "impress" this certain group of extremists. My video is not public only the one who has the link can view it. And I show the link to average people or people like yourself. Or some forums and social media and some friends. I dont want to impress anyone, Im doing this for some attention, by anyone not certain group of people. I dont mind whether far right likes me, they dont like me anyways.

View attachment 375222

The video in question...

Ok but you are wrong that I want to "impress" this certain group of extremists. My video is not public only the one who has the link can view it. And I show the link to average people or people like yourself. Or some forums and social media and some friends. I dont want to impress anyone, Im doing this for some attention, by anyone not certain group of people. I dont mind whether far right likes me, they dont like me anyways.

I can't think of it being more public than posting it on YouTube or Social media like you already did.. Lots of dangers lurking for folks who give too much personal information on the web.. Be careful... That's all.. The OWNERS of those social media sites OWN your content.. They can sell it to or let 3rd parties mine all that for information.. USMB doesn't.. But Google/YouTube/FBook/Instagram/Twitter/etc DOES allow research and 3rd parties to collect info..

Mort, do what you like and have fun. Forget what "some people" think.

I may be called far right on some issues, mostly I'm dead center politically.

I like you as do many here, just be Mort, that's a good thing, trust me.

Y U wear Hitler stuff? they don't like that. Even though they're against those of us that killed Hitler.
You gotta wear commie stuff if you want to be accepted by these fucks.

Forum List

Back