My version of a poll!

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
Ok, let's REALLY find out about one another!

How old were you the first time you had sex?

Do you find blowjobs disgusting?

How often do you masturbate?

Do you ever look at someone and despise them solely on their looks?

Have you ever done drugs?

If you could get away with it, would you punch Rosie O'Donnell in the face?

Abstention, condom, pill or freestyle?

Ever have sex with someone (other than your significant other) just because you were horny? (doesn't mean you cheated, could have been before you were together)

Do you fantasize often?

Who was the last person, other than your significant other, that got you really turned on?

How old were you the first time you had sex? 18 for me.

Do you find blowjobs disgusting? No I love them!!

How often do you masturbate? 3 times a week..maybe 4 or 5??

Do you ever look at someone and despise them solely on their looks? Rarely..but it does happen

Have you ever done drugs? Yes..nothing hard though

If you could get away with it, would you punch Rosie O'Donnell in the face? No I dont think so

Abstention, condom, pill or freestyle? well freestyle "pull and pray" I beleive is another way of saying it got me 2 kids so now we are using condoms. Hopefully back to the pill soon.

Ever have sex with someone (other than your significant other) just because you were horny? (doesn't mean you cheated, could have been before you were together) Oh sure!! LOL

Do you fantasize often? Constantly...

Who was the last person, other than your significant other, that got you really turned on? Janeen... :D

How old were you the first time you had sex? - 17

Do you find blowjobs disgusting? - Nope!

How often do you masturbate? Every other day, if not more.

Do you ever look at someone and despise them solely on their looks? - All the time

Have you ever done drugs? - All of 'em at least once, some a bit more than others! ;)

If you could get away with it, would you punch Rosie O'Donnell in the face? - Definitely, and then I'd kick her in her fat ass.

Abstention, condom, pill or freestyle? - Freestyle!

Ever have sex with someone (other than your significant other) just because you were horny? (doesn't mean you cheated, could have been before you were together) Yep

Do you fantasize often? - At least 2x an hour

Who was the last person, other than your significant other, that got you really turned on? - I just left a Jennifer Love Hewitt website :wank:

How old were you the first time you had sex? 18

Do you find blowjobs disgusting? depends, with who???

How often do you masturbate? Don't remember how to.

Do you ever look at someone and despise them solely on their looks? Yes

Have you ever done drugs? Yes - ask evilarnold! hehehehehe - any snowmen on the pool!?

If you could get away with it, would you punch Rosie O'Donnell in the face? Yes, and then some

Abstention, condom, pill or freestyle? depends

Ever have sex with someone (other than your significant other) just because you were horny? (doesn't mean you cheated, could have been before you were together) YES

Do you fantasize often? Every minute of the day

Who was the last person, other than your significant other, that got you really turned on? would rather not say!
:D

How old were you the first time you had sex? 17

Do you find blowjobs disgusting? nope

How often do you masturbate? occasionally

Do you ever look at someone and despise them solely on their looks? yup

Have you ever done drugs? yes

If you could get away with it, would you punch Rosie O'Donnell in the face? did she hit me first?

Abstention, condom, pill or freestyle? condom

Ever have sex with someone (other than your significant other) just because you were horny? (doesn't mean you cheated, could have been before you were together) quite frequently in my youth

Do you fantasize often? yes

Who was the last person, other than your significant other, that got you really turned on?
theres something about gwen stefani!!!

How old were you the first time you had sex? Old enough

Do you find blowjobs disgusting? YES

How often do you masturbate? What is that?

Do you ever look at someone and despise them solely on their looks? Most every day!

Have you ever done drugs? Only the legal kind

If you could get away with it, would you punch Rosie O'Donnell in the face? No

Abstention, condom, pill or freestyle? At my age?????

Ever have sex with someone (other than your significant other) just because you were horny? (doesn't mean you cheated, could have been before you were together) Yes

Do you fantasize often? No

Who was the last person, other than your significant other, that got you really turned on - Haven't seen anything worth getting turned on to in years!

how old were you the fisrt time you had sex? 16 do you find blowjobs disgusting? depends on the blower How often do you masturbate? as needed Do you look at someone and despies them solely on their looks? look at janeen's post's Have you ever done drugs? who stopped? If you could get away with it would you punch Rosie O'Donnell in the face? no, she is already ugly dyke. Abstention,condom,pill or freestyle? whatever she wants Ever have sex with someone[other than your significant other] just because you were horny. [doesnt mean you cheated,could have been before you were together] yes Do you fantasize often. of course Who was the last person, other than your signifacant other, that got you really turned on? lady named cheri, she bagged my groceries today, damn...

Do you find blowjobs disgusting? Are you kidding me !

How often do you masturbate?:rolleyes: Never! Oh shit, my nose is starting to grow.

Do you ever look at someone and despise them solely on their looks? Only the women in Janeen's posts. :puke:

Have you ever done drugs? Yes

If you could get away with it, would you punch Rosie O'Donnell in the face? Naturally !

Abstention, condom, pill or freestyle? Free Willy !

Ever have sex with someone (other than your significant other) just because you were horny? (doesn't mean you cheated, could have been before you were together) Never ! (wife is sitting right next to me !)

Do you fantasize often? Define Often?! :rolleyes:

Who was the last person, other than your significant other, that got you really turned on? Refer back to Ever have sex with someone just because you were horney question !

Originally posted by janeeng
Who was the last person, other than your significant other, that got you really turned on? would rather not say!
:D

Thank you!!! :D

Revision to two poll questions :

Ever have sex with someone (other than your significant other) just because you were horny? (doesn't mean you cheated, could have been before you were together) Never ! (wife is sitting right next to me !)

Yes (wife NOT sitting next to me !)

Who was the last person, other than your significant other, that got you really turned on? Refer back to Ever have sex with someone just because you were horney question !

I plead the 5th. (just in case wife does see this, damage control !)

I am never showing my wife this thread!

Do you find blowjobs disgusting? Not at all!

How often do you masturbate? No real need to now that I'm married... though I hear that that is not always the case.

Do you ever look at someone and despise them solely on their looks? Only the 'hotties' that Janeen posts on here for us.

Have you ever done drugs? Tobacco and alcohol only. Though I did smoke some clove cigarettes a few times.

If you could get away with it, would you punch Rosie O'Donnell in the face? Oh boy, yes. Repeatedly.

Abstention, condom, pill or freestyle? At this stage in my life, condoms.

Ever have sex with someone (other than your significant other) just because you were horny? (doesn't mean you cheated, could have been before you were together)

Oh boy... plead the 5th as well.

Do you fantasize often? Yeah.

Who was the last person, other than your significant other, that got you really turned on? The cutie on the second page of the "For the guys" thread.

hahhah!!! gee, we have to have a US message board get together, and make sure the wives are invited, I could surely have fun talking with them!!!!!:D glad too to see how popular I am in this thread, me and my pics! :)

Forum List

Back