My unpopular opinion, I don't care

AnnieInMexico

US citizen living in MX
Aug 31, 2011
Mexico
I suggest we either make California their own country or give it back to Mexico.

But... without the social programs and welfare, would Mexico WANT California?

Maybe even TX. Not AZ, they are trying to fix the problem.

I think legal immigration is a wonderful thing and should be embraced. Illegals? They should be shot sneaking into the country breaking our laws for the sheer reason of stealing welfare.

Edit: spelling

Last edited:
I suggest we either make California their own country or give it back to Mexico.

I think legal immigration is a wonderful thing and should be embraced. Illegals? They should be shot sneaking into the country breaking our laws for the sheer reason of stealing welfare.

How about we kick all of the illegals and their broods back across the boarder.....problem solved.... no giving away anything needed.

i agree about shooting anything that attempts to cross our borders...dead.

Illegals? They should be shot sneaking into the country breaking our laws for the sheer reason of stealing welfare.

The only question is, then, who will do the shooting – and do you have sufficient funds to hire a good attorney for their murder trial.

• Banned

How about we kick all of the illegals and their broods back across the boarder.....problem solved.... no giving away anything needed.

Tried that, the fed govt has too much to lose. This was my 2nd best option. :lol:

Illegals? They should be shot sneaking into the country breaking our laws for the sheer reason of stealing welfare.

The only question is, then, who will do the shooting – and do you have sufficient funds to hire a good attorney for their murder trial.

Not if we made it legal for border patrol to actually do their jobs. For ever illegal prevented entry to the US is many thousands of dollars saved. A bullet... let's figure inflation, a dollar. Dollars saved? Thousands.

Article IV, Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution

"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence."

How about our very own military doing the shooting and protecting out borders. You don't shoot them on the outside of the border, you kill them on the OUR side of the border. Clearly posted sighs in many languages... will shoot to kill any trespassers.

Rather simple. You come illegally, get shot in the attempt...tough.

• Banned

"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence."

How about our very own military doing the shooting and protecting out borders. You don't shoot them on the outside of the border, you kill them on the OUR side of the border. Clearly posted sighs in many languages... will shoot to kill any trespassers.

Totally agree. Bet it cuts down on border runners. As it stands now they are just sent by bus back to Mexico laughing all the way saying they'll try later in the day. There is no reason for them NOT to want to come here.

Other countries actually guard their borders, why can't we?

Totally agree. Bet it cuts down on border runners. As it stands now they are just sent by bus back to Mexico laughing all the way saying they'll try later in the day. There is no reason for them NOT to want to come here.

Other countries actually guard their borders, why can't we?

Sure there would be a reason. If caught they would be shot. You dont always have to kill them outright. Take both of their knees out. That should stop them from trying again later on in the day.

• Banned

Sure there would be a reason. If caught they would be shot. You dont always have to kill them outright. Take both of their knees out. That should stop them from trying again later on in the day.

Small problem with that plan. If we shoot them on OUR side of the border we have to take care of their knees and rehab them.

Trauma care, btw, is what bankrupted MANY trauma units in the US near the border. They would hurt themselves jumping the fence, coyotes... whatever. We have to pay for their medical care and rehab because they fell on our side of the fence.

Back to our own soldiers, sorry.... they are busy guarding the borders of other countries. They have no time for the US. Not blaming the soldiers, mind you. Just stating a fact.

Small problem with that plan. If we shoot them on OUR side of the border we have to take care of their knees and rehab them.

Trauma care, btw, is what bankrupted MANY trauma units in the US near the border. They would hurt themselves jumping the fence, coyotes... whatever. We have to pay for their medical care and rehab because they fell on our side of the fence.

Back to our own soldiers, sorry.... they are busy guarding the borders of other countries. They have no time for the US. Not blaming the soldiers, mind you. Just stating a fact.

Why? lol. Shoot them... stop the bleeding...and send them home. Rehab is on them for crossing illegal. Then again...i have no problem with shooting to kill. No rehab required.

Why? lol. Shoot them... stop the bleeding...and send them home. Rehab is on them for crossing illegal. Then again...i have no problem with shooting to kill. No rehab required.

I honestly and sincerely do not understand why women in pre term labor in CA who are illegals are not put on an ambulance and sent back to Tijuana to deliver their babies. We transport patients all the time for various reasons. Get her back there before that kid comes shooting out.

The Native Americans have continually inhabited the United States for 17,000 years. This can be documented also Native Americans and the Mexicans DO NOT share the same DNA. Mexico has no claim to California!

I honestly and sincerely do not understand why women in pre term labor in CA who are illegals are not put on an ambulance and sent back to Tijuana to deliver their babies. We transport patients all the time for various reasons. Get her back there before that kid comes shooting out.

I agree. That would end the anchor baby crap. Deport them all. If the mother does not have her papers... her illegal baby does not get a birth cert either.

“If not one immigrant from a Latin country comes into the United States, still that demographic genie is out of the bottle. And they will change the face of America. I mean that’s just the way it’s going to happen. There’s no force on earth or in heaven that’s going to stop it. So, enjoy your taco, Annie and syrenn

geraldo.jpg

José;4098059 said:
“If not one immigrant from a Latin country comes into the United States, still that demographic genie is out of the bottle. And they will change the face of America. I mean that’s just the way it’s going to happen. There’s no force on earth or in heaven that’s going to stop it. So, enjoy your taco, Annie and syrenn.”

geraldo.jpg

You are so wrong on so many levels. You have it in your head that color matters. I don't give a rat's back side what color someone is. It's their legal status. Just how many of our laws are they breaking?

Ohhhh, it will end. Pretty soon there won't be enough tax payers paying the bills and when the welfare ends, they'll flee for their home countries. Between their ruining our communities, putting people out of work, not paying their fair share, the handouts aren't going to last forever. Then they'll go home. That, and states taking it into their own hands.

Heh... I'm not the least bit worried.

snopes.com: Mexico Is Angry

Mexico can just BE angry.

BTW, I enjoy tacos on a regular basis. Pollo, machaca... it's all good. I live in Mexico. If I was worried about culture, would I live here?

Last edited:
I hate Mexican food it's so greasy and unhealthy that's why the Latino have the worst health problems in America.

I hate Mexican food it's so greasy and unhealthy that's why the Latino have the worst health problems in America.

No it isn't, it doesn't have to be. The crap you get in US restaurants claiming to be MX food may well be greasy but here, it most certainly does not have to be anymore than it does in the US.

33% of the US population are obese, 33% are morbidly obese. Last stat I read show that by 2020 90% of the US population will be at least pre diabetic. I wouldn't be surprised if we were there now. I wouldn't be comparing our stats to any country.

I'd venture a guess it's about the same as in Mexico. But greasy, all in all it most certainly is not.

Forum List

Back