My two cents on Hershel Walker

Murder is illegal in the US. Has nothing to do with what the woman wants. She had the ability to make the choice before she spread her legs with no contraception. Even then the plan B pill is available the next day. Quit trying to justify murder because of lack of responsibility.
So you agree that Walker is guilty of paying for murder.

So you agree that Walker is guilty of paying for murder.
Not sure I place any credence at all on the report. Four kids with four different women kind of flies in the face of the assertion. And no, I don't think that I ever said anything even close to what you are saying. Take your bullshit democrat/Alinsky tactics down the road, bulldyke.

Trust me. I know the importance of judging a man as he is other than the man he once was. possibly as much as you do. Judging Walker by the words he says now, is not unfair. He even recently bragged about how he was a family man and was always hands on in raising his kids, until the truth came out. The man is a pathetic liar, and an insult to those who have actually done the work to become better people.
Can't argue with this if true. I only heard snipits today at lunch. He sounds like the douchebag I was. BUT I'm not that man anymore.
Will be interested to see where this goes

Not sure I place any credence at all on the report. Four kids with four different women kind of flies in the face of the assertion. And no, I don't think that I ever said anything even close to what you are saying. Take your bullshit democrat/Alinsky tactics down the road, bulldyke.
4 kids with his stature is NOTHING. Buy it, bank it but reserve judgment if he admits to it

An entry in Biden's daughter's diary indicates that she was forced to shower with her father as a teenager and it ruined her life. Lefties don't care even when they see the president inappropriately touching women today because Biden is white and he is a democrat. Walker is an easy target for obvious reasons related to racism.

, The problem with Walker is two fold:

1. He is aggressively unqualified and he is trying to re-write his past history.
2. He was endorsed by Trump, who could care less about Walker's actual qualifications. Trump just wants people who reverently kiss his ring to hold positions of power in government.
but poor old broke down buydem has to be led around by the easter bunny...not good

A rare good post by Grumps.

I do wish that more conservatives would admit the obvious...

Except every conservative here just writes off Herschel's "mistake" as a youthful indiscretion. If the woman he "fucked" wanted to have an abortion...she would be a murderer in their eyes... She doesn't get to make a mistake.
he didnt rape her dumb dumb
Walkers problem is not being a black Republican
He is unstable and makes bizarre statements.
I was before the war before I was against the war...is that what he said

An entry in Biden's daughter's diary indicates that she was forced to shower with her father as a teenager and it ruined her life. Lefties don't care even when they see the president inappropriately touching women today because Biden is white and he is a democrat. Walker is an easy target for obvious reasons related to racism.
Not sure what any of that would have to do with Walker's lies, even if your silly accusations were true.

It's truly sad that Real Patriots would back this clown.
GA made a mistake by voting him to win the Primary, and NOW they are stuck.

They KNOW he is unqualified, but can't give up that Senate seat.

I remember the days of voting for the BEST candidate, but those days are clearly gone.

Sorry GA, you made a mistake, and HW was it.

Now you're lying.

I didn't care about the abortion stuff. I am pro life but not in the least active or passionate about it.
Him having children from different mothers is also not a deal breaker for me. People fuck and make mistakes.
I could even accept his so called "life change"

BUT I have a problem with his CONSTANT invocation of GOD as cover for his past discretions and as a response to LEGITIMATE questions about his past.

There in lies my problem with him. As many of you know I am a man with a VERY checkered past. Having said that I feel like I have redeemed myself over the years and I don't hide or lie about my past.

I am glad I don't live in Georgia
Do you think women who want an abortion should be allowed the right to get one? You say you want to outlaw the procedure and classify it as murder? I don't care if you are passionate or not. The people you vote along with are passionate about it. And more Americans are pro choice. Thank you for this issue it will help in 2024. It helped yesterday.

Yes he lied, even about asking for forgiveness for his checkered past. The time line doesn't add up. I read an in dept article on his lies and misstatements on the campaign trail. The bottom line is people don't care. Any Republican will do is what GA Republicans are doing.

Most politicians who bring up god are bullshitters.

I love it how Republicans cared that Bill Clinton smoked a joint but forgave Bush knowing he did coke. Or that Clinton lied about a BJ but Trump is a world class liar. They don't care when it's their boy. No matter how bad. Imagine if Nixon said he wasn't going to resign. Republicans would have defended him? Trump did 100 x worse. He was freakin Lex Luthor.

I didn't care about the abortion stuff. I am pro life but not in the least active or passionate about it.
Him having children from different mothers is also not a deal breaker for me. People fuck and make mistakes.
I could even accept his so called "life change"

BUT I have a problem with his CONSTANT invocation of GOD as cover for his past discretions and as a response to LEGITIMATE questions about his past.

There in lies my problem with him. As many of you know I am a man with a VERY checkered past. Having said that I feel like I have redeemed myself over the years and I don't hide or lie about my past.

I am glad I don't live in Georgia
Horrible choice by the GOP and will lose in December.

Forum List

Back