My thoughts on the transgender push by the democrat party, as reflected by columnist Derek Hunter....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I listen to Derek Hunter's podcasts and he pretty much sums up my position on the entire transgender push by the democrats as they try to sexualize children and destroy women's sports....

I honestly couldn’t care less about someone’s sexuality, never really gave a damn about it. As such, I have a lot of friends who happen to be gay. But their being gay doesn’t define who they are any more than being straight defines who I or my other friends are. I don’t care what some adult does with their genitals – I’m very live and let live. As long as who you do it with is of age and willing, you have to explain it to God, I don’t.

Thanks to the progressive movement’s determination to “divide to conquer” the American public, so many activists are now their sexual orientation. That they’re gay defines who many people are, which makes them incredibly boring and pathetic.

I know, I’m supposed to be supporting and caring, I’m just not. If your existence is so wrapped up in how you have sex, you’re a loser. If how you have sex plays an overriding role in your existence, your existence isn’t interesting to me. No amount of pressure is going to change that.
-----
If you’re a dude who sucked as swimmer who then pretended to be a girl and started winning against women, I will not celebrate you. Not because I wish ill upon you, I couldn’t care less what happens to you, but because you’re a man cheating. You want to wear a dress, I don’t care. You want me to pretend you aren’t a urinal user, not gonna happen.
-------

You expect me to be fine with the idea of adults talking to kids, kindergarten through third grade, about any kind of sex or whatever gender delusions some mental midget thinks up in an edible haze and we’re going to have a problem. These Democrats in Florida are far too excited to do just that. Middle Eastern grooming gangs in the UK don’t get this excited about talking to young kids about this stuff.

Well, this was a nice little alt-right screed. I did read the Tweet in response to the bully DeSantis defending of his don't say gay bill. The kids in that picture looked like they are at the age when sex education is going to come up anyway. May as well let them know the realities of today so they don't turn out like you. :) School boards don't cater to just the Christian conservative parenting group. They have to take into account all students and their parents, in addition to worrying about not getting sued and putting forth a curriculum that is largely not approved by them. Meanwhile, these ELECTED (largely) officials have to sit in front of "patriots" full of just and righteous anger and listen to threats of bodily harm and more bile than the average liver produces. I saw first hand what a conservative take over of a school board did in my town. It was a disaster. They were all eventually shown the door.

But, lest you think that I didn't read this incel's rant, believe it or not, there are a few nuggets of wisdom in it. As I've had a similar experience with pronoun insistence. I ask them their name. If they give it to me, that's the end of it. Use their name and everything is good. Those one or two who insisted on being belligerent about it, the conversation is usually, "don't talk to me". End of story. Be the better person. Walk away. Relax. Screeds like this guy's are mass shooting events waiting to happen.

Well, this was a nice little alt-right screed. I did read the Tweet in response to the bully DeSantis defending of his don't say gay bill. The kids in that picture looked like they are at the age when sex education is going to come up anyway. May as well let them know the realities of today so they don't turn out like you. :) School boards don't cater to just the Christian conservative parenting group. They have to take into account all students and their parents, in addition to worrying about not getting sued and putting forth a curriculum that is largely not approved by them. Meanwhile, these ELECTED (largely) officials have to sit in front of "patriots" full of just and righteous anger and listen to threats of bodily harm and more bile than the average liver produces. I saw first hand what a conservative take over of a school board did in my town. It was a disaster. They were all eventually shown the door.

But, lest you think that I didn't read this incel's rant, believe it or not, there are a few nuggets of wisdom in it. As I've had a similar experience with pronoun insistence. I ask them their name. If they give it to me, that's the end of it. Use their name and everything is good. Those one or two who insisted on being belligerent about it, the conversation is usually, "don't talk to me". End of story. Be the better person. Walk away. Relax. Screeds like this guy's are mass shooting events waiting to happen.
Nice bullshit rant in favor of destroying women's sports.

Sorry, but this man/women has just hurt your homosexual community. Which is a good thing.

The people who want to groom young children for sex can lie about us all you want...once you show normal people what you are doing, they vote against it.

The people who want to groom young children for sex can lie about us all you want...once you show normal people what you are doing, they vote against it.
No one is "grooming" anyone. What you're implying..doesn't occur. It's just another term the alt-right has weaponized to get people like you ginned up into a blood fever. Just like the term "woke". I take it you don't have children because in that Twitter photo, I'd bet any amount of money that the conversations going on between those pre-teens both in person and texting..will make what little hair you and I have stand on end. :)

You Christian conservatives in this country have had some sort of a prohibitive puritanical issue with sex for decades.
That's not our issue. It's yours.

New Topics

Forum List

Back