My theory. .. Biden will drop out of the debates because he will say he tested positive for Covid

LOL Trump will make up shat and his cult will cheer, nothing new here.

"What is patriotism? Let us begin with what patriotism is not. It is not patriotic to dodge the draft and to mock war heroes and their families. It is not patriotic to discriminate against active-duty members of the armed forces in one's companies, or to campaign to keep disabled veterans away from one's property. It is not patriotic to compare one's search for sexual partners in New York with the military service in Vietnam that one has dodged. It is not patriotic to avoid paying taxes, especially when American working families do pay. It is not patriotic to ask those working, taxpaying American families to finance one's own presidential campaign, and then to spend their contributions in one's own companies. It is not patriotic to admire foreign dictators. It is not patriotic to cultivate a relationship with Muammar Gaddafi; or to say that Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin are superior leaders. It is not patriotic to call upon Russia to intervene in an American presidential election. It is not patriotic to cite Russian propaganda at rallies." Timothy Snyder 'On Tyranny'

My theory is that Trump will not show up to the debates because he will have a bad case of constipation.

Nah. Trump would love to debate Biden. Trump would chew him up and spit him all over the floor. Biden doesn't want to debate Trump cause he knows he won't have his handlers there telling him what to say.

I sure hope there are debates.

My theory is that Trump will not show up to the debates because he will have a bad case of constipation.
/——/ Yeah, because Trump has a history of bailing out of debates. Your spin is pathetic.

maybe donny will have a slutty stand in like stormy daniels who he rawdogged a few months after his 3rd baby mama gave birth to his 5th spawn?

Nah. Trump would love to debate Biden. Trump would chew him up and spit him all over the floor. Biden doesn't want to debate Trump cause he knows he won't have his handlers there telling him what to say.

I sure hope there are debates.

uh-huh - is that why biden wants real time fact checkers & donny doesn't?

Biden is a coward of the first order. Anyone too cowardly to debate his presidential opponent is too cowardly to be president. President Trump stands ready to debate Biden, the shill debate 'moderators' and the liberal news media who will spin the whole thing in favor of Biden.

/——/ Yeah, because Trump has a history of bailing out of debates. Your spin is pathetic.
No more pathetic than writing Biden will have a stand in.
/——-/ You’re right. Biden will just bail out.
Fingers will use covid as an excuse to debate Trump via widescreen from another room where his handlers can tell him what to say and try to keep him from spinning his ridiculous tales.
/—-/ Only if Trump agrees. And will Americans vote for Dementia Joe if he’s too cowardly to stand on a stage 6 feet from Trump?

Forum List

Back