My take on the Politicization of the Jab

Today everything is about politics.
The very same people who said they will not get the "Trump vaccine"... are the exact same people pushing for mandates on THE VERY SAME VACCINE.
Also - these same people insist on people with natural immunity get vaccinated, despite 16 studies showing natural immunity is at least equal to protection of vaccines... if not superior. Why???

Again, you are looking at Context. Democrats rightfully questioned that the guy telling people to drink bleach and take fish-tank cleaner to treat Covid might not be entirely candid if he announced a miracle new vaccine the weeks before the election. So, um, yeah, we had good reason to be suspicious then.

Now. We know the vaccine works, we know it's effective in preventing infection or reducing the severity of symptoms if you do catch it.

Yes, it is all Trump's fault and the fault of his followers

In fact, if it were not for Trump we would not even have a Pandemic moron

I agree, if it weren't for Trump's mishandling of this, we wouldn't be leading the world in Covid Cases and deaths, which we still are.

I work with the public DAILY. Not once has anyone ever asked me if I was vaxed. The only people concerning themselves with the lives of others are the partisan lefties
So let’s not concern ourselves with the many thousands of avoidable deaths, then. Just ignore it.

If the shot works I fail to see the issue.

Derp
Your definition of whether the vaccine “works” is wrong. There is a public health aspect to this that you’re refusing to acknowledge. Remember how people discussed herd immunity for so long? Did you forget that?

I see, so people asking questions about what they are made to do certain things by politicians are the ones who are politicizing this stuff?

Do you even hear yourself speak?

If politicians were not ramming this down our throats, it would not be a political issue moron.

And what the hell more harm does saying Merry Christmas have than saying Happy Holidays, or did I just make your brain explode by my previous comment?
Questions?

Claiming the vaccine
Magnetizes the vaccinated
Doesn't work
Were not properly developed or tested
Are mandatory
Contain Microchips
Contain metals and other dangerous ingredients
Has caused widespread death and disease
Alters your DNA
Stunt fertility

Are not "asking questions. The "questions" are you and your fellow Covidiots spreading conspiracy theories from your favorite FAKE NEWS SITES.

Haha... nothing wrong with saying Happy Holidays, people been saying that very thing for decades.
However... not as a substitute for Merry Christmas.
Happy Holidays is like saying "Howdy" instead of "Hello"... same thing.
HOWEVER... saying it and NOT saying Merry Christmas is a different thing.
And that thing.... is virtue signaling.
A Jew or a Muslim not saying it is expected. A white, non Christian not saying it is culture appropriation and virtue signaling.
Never said "as a substitute"
And the exploding brains and clams of a "War on Christmas" are just you and yours politicizing an non-existent issue.

I suppose if "virtue signaling" is acknowledging that While Male Christian gun owners who hate women, people whose noses are more than half an inch across and people whos skin tone is darker than coffee...with 8 creams, constitute only a tiny minority of the people in this country then I proudly claim to do "virtue signaling."

Culture appropriation? Obviously you haven't the foggiest notion of the meaning.
BUUUUT
Speaking of which...
You do know that Christmas is the cultural appropriation of the Germanic peoples end of year holidays, don't you?
And that Easter is the Christian appropriation of spring fertility rites by "heathens?"

Or, more likely, you don't.
You're welcome.

The vaccine was rushed through in order to help save the foundations of society. I think Trump did an excellent job bypassing many of the safeguards to get this done.

But as you point out, were they really concerned with the overall safety? I think to some degree, but it was a risk/reward calculation that I think either administration would have pushed and did push.

But Biden promising no mandates and then lying about it was in my mind a political calculation to not only get more people vaccinated, but also crush their opposition by taking their economic livelihoods away and ostracizing them from soceity. This is what Trump would not have done in my opinion. But we will never know.
Biden made a mistake.
He didn't realize just how stupid you people are.
He didn't think you'd risk death and killing your family, friends, and damaging the country so you could "own the libs."
Biden was wrong but I'm not. He should have asked me.

In January/Feb your "questions" may have been legitimate.
BUT, once they were answered you just kept on keeping on being as stupid as possible.

My company does BILLIONS in business with the federal govt annually.
When the govt said vax or the business is gone, the company said if you're not vaxxed by this date and don't have a confirmed medical reason, you're gone.
Anybody losing their jobs over vaccinations is your fault, and theirs.

It's not politics for me, I just don't take meds. If the virus posed a bigger threat I would take it. Or perhaps if I was older/unhealthy.
I also don't take pHARMaceuticals but I specifically must avoid the vaccines because I had a serious enough reaction to my last flu shot 25 years ago that my doctor told me to never take another vaccine.

Forum List

Back