My Take on the "Great Replacement Theory"

PBS turned off the comments on the video lol they got destroyed.
The "great replacement theory" is not really a theory...it is a fact that demographic changes will make the white race a minority in a matter of a few decades. People like trump and the Proud Boys can stomp their feet and whine all they want. The country is changing and there is little they can do about it.

The "great replacement theory" is not really a theory...it is a fact that demographic changes will make the white race a minority in a matter of a few decades. People like trump and the Proud Boys can stomp their feet and whine all they want. The country is changing and there is little they can do about it.
The point you are missing is that it is intentional. It was planned by government, politicians, corporations (donors). Hart Cellar was the American Kalergi Plan, albeit a lighter version. All of those politicians said hey this won't upset the ethnic makeup of the country not biggie. It's also happening in W. Europe to countries that were never immigrant countries of the Americas.
The Proud Boys are multi Ethnic/Racial. Trump voters are against illegal immigration. And I also think that legal immigration needs to be ramped back some. That kinds what the USA did in 24' and there was a large emphasis in government to get all of the people in the USA assimilated to being American.

So the question is why do you support mass illegal immigration and legal immigration with the intent of making people of European ancestry a minority?

Democrats have been talking replacement since the 90s.
Yes. I think when Carlson mentioned it, they saw a chance to try and get away from what they have been saying, all along by laying the blame on him and the GOP.

Only problem there was Carlson ran a whole bunch of old sound bites with the left going on and on about what they had been saying all along.

The point you are missing is that it is intentional. It was planned by government, politicians, corporations (donors). Hart Cellar was the American Kalergi Plan, albeit a lighter version. All of those politicians said hey this won't upset the ethnic makeup of the country not biggie. It's also happening in W. Europe to countries that were never immigrant countries of the Americas.
The Proud Boys are multi Ethnic/Racial. Trump voters are against illegal immigration. And I also think that legal immigration needs to be ramped back some. That kinds what the USA did in 24' and there was a large emphasis in government to get all of the people in the USA assimilated to being American.

So the question is why do you support mass illegal immigration and legal immigration with the intent of making people of European ancestry a minority?
Trump pretty much ended legal immigration from the south. And there's not much supply of low wage agricultural and low wage chain immigration from europe. People were crying we were being overrun by Irish and Italians 100 years ago. Hispanics are no different politically than any other group.

Trump pretty much ended legal immigration from the south. And there's not much supply of low wage agricultural and low wage chain immigration from europe. People were crying we were being overrun by Irish and Italians 100 years ago. Hispanics are no different politically than any other group.

This is the first I heard that claim, re "ending legal immigration".

Care to support that?

And hispanics ARE different from other groups politically.

You are making that up. Nothing was planned. The Proud Boys are a group of white supremacist. Remember...."Stand back and Stand by" quote from the great white racist. If the increases were coming from Europe and they were white, you would not have a problem.....cause you ARE a racist. But that is pretty obvious.

You are making that up. Nothing was planned. The Proud Boys are a group of white supremacist. Remember...."Stand back and Stand by" quote from the great white racist. If the increases were coming from Europe and they were white, you would not have a problem.....cause you ARE a racist. But that is pretty obvious.
The Proud Boys are a reaction to criminal Antifa. Hart Cellar is nothing more than than The American Kalergi Plan. The only explanation was muh Civil Rights which had nothing to do with every other country on Earth. Try exporting tens of millions of Blacks or Whites to other countries and see what happens.
Only white countries get flooded with non whites. You are are not only a racist but an evil POS.

The Proud Boys are a reaction to criminal Antifa. Hart Cellar is nothing more than than The American Kalergi Plan. The only explanation was muh Civil Rights which had nothing to do with every other country on Earth. Try exporting tens of millions of Blacks or Whites to other countries and see what happens.
Only white countries get flooded with non whites. You are are not only a racist but an evil POS.
MAGA cultist

There is NOTHING you can do about the plight of the white race. You purist are a dying breed...as are white supremacist...I hope.

As a white male I scoff at the idea of any replacement theory. There's an excess of babies born

MAGA cultist

There is NOTHING you can do about the plight of the white race. You purist are a dying breed...as are white supremacist...I hope.
Wow look at this a race genocider. Jim is a satanic loser.

Not the first lefty I've seen wax poetic about whites dying out. Kind of casts an interesting light on the Great Replacement Conspiracy Theory.

Huh? I voted for Biden. Who did you vote for? Demographics are set. The white race will be a minority in about 25 years. Get over it.

Forum List

Back