My take on the Election as of today

You've noticed that XiNN and RCP are walking back their "Biden won the following States" announcements. Here's what I believe is happening.

On Election Eve, President Trump alerted Xi and Soros that the democrats got caught cheating (he would have called Biden at 2AM - but really?) OK, I'm kidding about Xi and Soros. The dems first reaction was to CHEAT MOAR! They poured in millions of fake ballots to swing WI, MI, PA, NV and GA to put Sleepy Joe over the top - in theory.

The Trump Administration let if be known that: they're not backing down AND they can conclusively PROVE the dems cheated. Result is dems lose and are embarrassed to the point of extinction, taking their Enemies List with them

Some of the saner dems who do NOT want the nation to erupt in a democrat Party ending Civil War are reaching out to the media to dial back the Biden "Victory" WITHOUT having the "most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics" publicly exposed.

Sure, Joe loses and it's oh so close, but at least the dems aren't in the wilderness for 40 years

It's the more mature and longer term option, and I think that saner heads in the DNC are standing up to the Proto-Commies

See the latest lawsuit, it is serious.

This didn't age well. :)
73 lower court and 3 SC cases..all dismissed.
Multiple recounts and audits in GA and WI.
Now, a sham of an "audit" in AZ.
And all will be used to justify voter suppression laws...
"The lie (in the minds of Trump supporters)....IS the truth".
you are quite obviously not in the legal industry.
A dismissed case is usually based on process, not based on presented evidence.
Anyone who uses the term "dismissed" is naive when referring to the fact that the evidence does not exist.
Thrown out is when no evidence existss.
Dismissed mean there was a process error....and that happens often.

Trump lost. Get over it.

Really? I don't see anyone calling it for sleepy joe.

There Are None So Blind
As Those Who Will Not See
4o5ksk.jpg

Been explained to you dozens of times. Stop posting BS.

Trump lost. Get over it.

Really? I don't see anyone calling it for sleepy joe.

There Are None So Blind
As Those Who Will Not See
4o5ksk.jpg

Been explained to you dozens of times. Stop posting BS.
“A reliable way to make people believe in falsehoods is frequent repetition, because familiarity is not easily distinguished from truth. Authoritarian institutions and marketers have always known this fact.”
― Daniel Kahneman, Thinking, Fast and Slow

You've noticed that XiNN and RCP are walking back their "Biden won the following States" announcements. Here's what I believe is happening.

On Election Eve, President Trump alerted Xi and Soros that the democrats got caught cheating (he would have called Biden at 2AM - but really?) OK, I'm kidding about Xi and Soros. The dems first reaction was to CHEAT MOAR! They poured in millions of fake ballots to swing WI, MI, PA, NV and GA to put Sleepy Joe over the top - in theory.

The Trump Administration let if be known that: they're not backing down AND they can conclusively PROVE the dems cheated. Result is dems lose and are embarrassed to the point of extinction, taking their Enemies List with them

Some of the saner dems who do NOT want the nation to erupt in a democrat Party ending Civil War are reaching out to the media to dial back the Biden "Victory" WITHOUT having the "most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics" publicly exposed.

Sure, Joe loses and it's oh so close, but at least the dems aren't in the wilderness for 40 years

It's the more mature and longer term option, and I think that saner heads in the DNC are standing up to the Proto-Commies

Anyone who uses the term "dismissed" is naive when referring to the fact that the evidence does not exist.

I don't need to be in the legal industry. I've been to court. I know what the threshold is.
Let's please stop with the lies. The majority of cases were thrown out for lack of evidenc.
These cases were thrown out. Dismissed. Call it what ever you like but the common denominator was no evidence.

I don't need to be in the legal industry. I've been to court. I know what the threshold is.
Let's please stop with the lies. The majority of cases were thrown out for lack of evidenc.
These cases were thrown out. Dismissed. Call it what ever you like but the common denominator was no evidence.
I guess you don't read what you post.
Nowhere does it say there was no evidence. To the contrary is said that election officials and governors said there was no evidence.

Now....lets be a bit logical....exactly what election official will admit that he/she dropped the ball and thus lose their job not to mention the shame? What governor will admit to his/her constituents that he/she dropped the ball admitting he/she should be voted out of office?

Use your brain.

And sorry you have been to court not being an attorney. Either you were an accused or a leach trying to gain in a lawsuit. Either way, you know very little about how to read facts.

Nowhere does it say there was no evidence. To the contrary is said that election officials and governors said there was no evidence.

Now....lets be a bit logical....exactly what election official will admit that he/she dropped the ball and thus lose their job not to mention the shame? What governor will admit to his/her constituents that he/she dropped the ball admitting he/she should be voted out of office?

Use your brain.

And sorry you have been to court not being an attorney. Either you were an accused or a leach trying to gain in a lawsuit. Either way, you know very little about how to read facts.

There is tremendous and overwhelming evidence that the Democrats used the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots to steal the election is swing districts controlled by Democrats.

However, the Moon Bats go into their typical denial mode when confronted with it.

Moon Bats are not exactly known for their honesty.

If they were honest then instead of saying absolutely rediculous things like "the election wasn't stolen" they would be saying "yea, I know it was stolen but we had to get rid of Trump at all cost". That would be more honest.

Use your brain.

This is why I can't stand you true believers. Six months later and it STILL eats at you.
It's why arguing with you is pointless. From the article. This was written by a judge.
Don't know what else you're looking for here. He lost. Deal with it.

"On Nov 27, 2020 a federal appeals court rejected a Trump campaign proposal to block Biden from being declared the winner of Pennsylvania. ( here ). At the time, Stephanos Bibas, on behalf of the three-judge panel wrote: “Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so." It added: “Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here."

Use your brain.

This is why I can't stand you true believers. Six months later and it STILL eats at you.
It's why arguing with you is pointless. From the article. This was written by a judge.

"On Nov 27, 2020 a federal appeals court rejected a Trump campaign proposal to block Biden from being declared the winner of Pennsylvania. ( here ). At the time, Stephanos Bibas, on behalf of the three-judge panel wrote: “Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so." It added: “Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here."

In 2020, we did not have a "free or fair election"

Use your brain.

We had a free election. All had the right to vote.
Fair? A crisis changed that dynamic.

Use your brain.

You have the wrong date, the election of 2000 was stolen from Al Gore.

Use your brain.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight because Bush had more votes in FL every recount

Personally, I'm grateful that Clinton Gore sent Elian Gonzalez back to Fidel because that alone accounted for a MASSIVE turn out along Calle Ocho of Cuban Americans for Bush!

Oh, so who was it that called Gore and made him recant his concession to Bush?

ap_00042201955-1099887aa1180f43a8210f9a429f754126f78373.jpg

We're here to make sure Gore loses Florida!

Last edited:

Use your brain.

Personally, I'm grateful that Clinton Gore sent Elian Gonzalez back to Fidel because that alone accounted for a MASSIVE turn out along Calle Ocho of Cuban Americans for Bush!

Hanging chads & a 5-4 SC decision put W into the White House.

Use your brain.

Hanging Chad was a gay porn actor in the 70's

What else you got?

Who called Gore to make him retract his concession?

Use your brain.

And gore made millions pushing global warming as he did what he told the rest of us not to do.
What if he was president? He would have 3 planes, 4 houses and a larger carbon footprint than most countries.
He be da man!

Use your brain.

And gore made millions pushing global warming as he did what he told the rest of us not to do.
What if he was president? He would have 3 planes, 4 houses and a larger carbon footprint than most countries.
He be da man!

Speculation based on your biases; thus, it lacks substance, thought or thought provoking.

Forum List

Back