My take on Sanders voters.

Lazy:
Want something for nothing or very little effort.

Freeloaders:
Want others to pay for their things.

Uneducated:
Don't understand the ramifications of giving the government the kind of power he proposes.

Economically illiterate:
Don't truly understand the value of a dollar or the gratification that comes from earning it and working your way up the ladder.

Lack life skills and ambition:
Need the government to manage their daily lives.

I know this likely comes off as an insult but that's how I see it. No point in trying to polish a turd least it rub off on me.

I view blob supporters the same way...except I would add in hateful, and misogynistic
Seeing people giving positions in quotas although they are further down the list of those qualified can cause a lot of issues. That is one reason the Asians are beating the hell out of us. This just did not start yesterday. this has been going on for half a century. The ideas and advances seem not bo be coming to much from the ones anointed by affirmative action and quotas. At least to the point needed.

The "I work so hard" stuff is funny. I worked from 23 years old until she 62. I put 3 kids thru college, sacrificed, skipped kids games to be the loyal worker. Now I realize how stupid it was to give that up for the stupid boss I had. I was fortunate enough to walk off of 2 jobs, no notice, as I secured a better one. Two of the best days of my life...gives one an unreal rush. Been collecting social security for 22 years now as well as my investments. The "I am such a great worker" crowd is full of excrement.

The "I work so hard" stuff is funny. I worked from 23 years old until she 62. I put 3 kids thru college, sacrificed, skipped kids games to be the loyal worker. Now I realize how stupid it was to give that up for the stupid boss I had. I was fortunate enough to walk off of 2 jobs, no notice, as I secured a better one. Two of the best days of my life...gives one an unreal rush. Been collecting social security for 22 years now as well as my investments. The "I am such a great worker" crowd is full of excrement.
So you made TERRIBLE life choices and somehow that's everyone elses fault?

Hysterical.

Are there any sanders supporters on here?
I am friends with many, many Sanders supporters.

This thread has only hit the mark on one thing, other than that? It is quite off base and entirely wrong on their motivations.

American workers are unrivaled as far as work ethic. All other nations wonder how our workers are so productive. What are you talking about?

We all will be if he some how wins.

The markets will crash within days if he beats Trump and there isn't a Republican congress to block him.

So you are okay with the 1% holding the rest of us hostage? "Don't you dare demand better, or we will crash the market rather than pay a little more in taxes we can easily afford!"
So you will get the 50% who pay zero to pay up?

American workers are unrivaled as far as work ethic. All other nations wonder how our workers are so productive. What are you talking about?
You are out of touch with reality.

Asians surpass us in nearly every category.

Course it will take some work for you to figure that out because the powers that be BLOCK almost all publicly available figures showing IQ and other stats by ethnicity. Thanks to blacks getting triggered the truth is hidden

4EA1BA1D-1E23-4F6C-BB7A-9A5FDCC01540.jpeg

Are there any sanders supporters on here?
I am friends with many, many Sanders supporters.

This thread has only hit the mark on one thing, other than that? It is quite off base and entirely wrong on their motivations.

I assume that your friends have already been indoctrinated by taking 'diversity classes' through their employers once a year and every year for the last 20 years.

Lazy:

Freeloaders:

Uneducated:
Don't understand the ramifications of giving the government the kind of power he proposes.

Economically illiterate:
Don't truly understand the value of a dollar or the gratification that comes from earning it and working your way up the ladder.

I know this likely comes off as an insult but that's how I see it. No point in trying to polish a turd least it rub off on me.

Ok boomer.

We all will be if he some how wins.

The markets will crash within days if he beats Trump and there isn't a Republican congress to block him.

So you are okay with the 1% holding the rest of us hostage? "Don't you dare demand better, or we will crash the market rather than pay a little more in taxes we can easily afford!"

Pay a little more in taxes

Sanders and Warren have already clearly stated the middle classes will also be paying more in taxes ....I mean gotta pay for everyone in the entire fucking hemispheres health care

Youre all covered guys just hobble on over the boarder or fly right in ....its a human right
Thats exactly what they're proposing ....insanity
....like men who demand that tampons are a human right because hes pretending he menstruate.

They only wont tax the rich .
They'll rape every level of the middle class who are already taxed on everything at every turn ...
From property and school taxes ...to income and consumer taxes.... but what about the deficit

Trumps gonna pull a middle class tax cut proposal out his ass before November and the real workers of the world will more than likely line up around the block to vote for him....but what about the deficit

Pfft bullshit artists :04:

Should of listened to some of us forty years ago ...and we even warned yas about affirmative action oreos with a no limit gold card ....

Unless you radically cut spending and aggressively eliminate government waste , corruption,regulations,shrink the burrecracies and eliminate public sector unions and on and on and on ! no ones gettin off this fargin ride till it collapses....

Enjoy the ride before fall
preferably with tax cuts for all.

Leftist chants ....to easy...and retarded ....simpleton rube commies

itll be the death of cronyism and a return to capitalist enlightenment ....in my future nation Appalachia.....led by the hand of the white Christian lord and our first great president james woods

5u9pscxuqbi41.jpg

Lazy:

Freeloaders:

Uneducated:

Economically illiterate:

Ok boomer.
Projecting?

Lazy:

Freeloaders:

Uneducated:

Economically illiterate:

Ok boomer.
I'm 51 idiot. It's even on my profile ffs

People thought that the 'Axis of Indoctrination' was only made up of academia, the media, and Hollywood.
Employer mandated diversity classes for the last 20 years should be included!

Forum List

Back