My support for the president is not genuine.

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I must confess that my support for Obama is not as genuine as it seems. I Support him fully on the outside because I've always been a democrat. On the inside I have my doubts about him but I am to afraid to say them. I've seen what can happen to people when they do disagree with him. They are publically humiliated or condemned as a racist. I definitely do think that there are some racist people out there who just don't like this president for that reason but why is it any criticism of him is racist. I've noticed this in my daily life when I deal with minorities. I wonder if not hiring that tattooed thug looking employee was a genuine concern for my safety on the job or racism. I end up hiring the guy anyways despite my 'racism'. I have concerns as to why so much of my party seems to support this man despite enacting policies that are contrary to bill Clinton. I really can't express these true feelings openly.

I must confess that my support for Obama is not as genuine as it seems. I Support him fully on the outside because I've always been a democrat. On the inside I have my doubts about him but I am to afraid to say them.
One of your better ones. Having fun SD?

Found your avatar:
super_dave.gif

Good honest feelings.
I'm sure there are also a LOT of people that voted for Obama because they didn't know anything about him other then he was black and NOT
to vote for him would appear to be racist.

That's why the black Ben Kinchlow, the well-known religious leader, political commentator and star of “The 700 Club,” said:
Here is the plain truth: By electing Barack Obama in 2008, America dealt a death blow to the concept of institutionalized racism. In fact, many whites voted for him because he was black. Obama could not have been elected without almost 50 percent of the white vote, and I would bet serious money that the slightly more than 50 percent who did not vote for him were voting for the other candidate, not just against Obama.

Read more at It s not about race. It s about right

Mr. Kinchlow is saying whites voted for Obama because since they DIDN"T HAVE A reason i.e. Obama had no experience, was totally ignorant about
the executive branch, they ONLY reason was to vote was to keep the white voter from feeling like they were racist!

I must confess that my support for Obama is not as genuine as it seems. I Support him fully on the outside because I've always been a democrat. On the inside I have my doubts about him but I am to afraid to say them. I've seen what can happen to people when they do disagree with him. They are publically humiliated or condemned as a racist. I definitely do think that there are some racist people out there who just don't like this president for that reason but why is it any criticism of him is racist. I've noticed this in my daily life when I deal with minorities. I wonder if not hiring that tattooed thug looking employee was a genuine concern for my safety on the job or racism. I end up hiring the guy anyways despite my 'racism'. I have concerns as to why so much of my party seems to support this man despite enacting policies that are contrary to bill Clinton. I really can't express these true feelings openly.

Perhaps you should take the time to watch this (rather lengthy) video. Maybe then, you will realize how ridiculous "party" is.

Forum List

Back