My son is terrorist animal, says father of Jihadi John

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Robert Tait
PUBLISHED04/03/2015 | 02:30

340.jpg

The father of Mohammed Emwazi described his son as a "dog, an animal and a terrorist" and revealed he begged his parents for forgiveness before joining Isil and becoming Jihadi John.

But instead of forgiving him, Jassem Emwazi (51) told his son that he hoped he would be killed after he said he was going to Syria "for jihad" in 2013.

Mr Emwazi's views on his son were made plain in an emotional phone call he made to a colleague to explain his absence from his job as a storekeeper in Co-operative supermarket depot in an isolated rural area around 12 miles from Kuwait's border with Iraq.

The colleague, Abu Meshaal (40), said Mr Emwazi was in tears during a conversation, in which he described the identification of his son as the hooded executioner filmed beheading seven British, American and Japanese hostages as a "catastrophe" for his family. "He was very emotional and crying the whole time," said Mr Meshaal. "He said, 'my son is a dog, he is an animal, a terrorist'. He said he had talked to him a lot trying to persuade him to return to his personal life but that the son didn't listen to him. He said, 'To hell with my son'."

Continue reading at:

My son is terrorist animal says father of Jihadi John - Independent.ie?

Meanwhile, the family had no problem sponging off the British taxpayers.

Jihadi John family has cost taxpayers up to 400k to house them Daily Mail Online

Robert Tait

340.jpg

The father of Mohammed Emwazi described his son as a "dog, an animal and a terrorist" and revealed he begged his parents for forgiveness before joining Isil and becoming Jihadi John.

But instead of forgiving him, Jassem Emwazi (51) told his son that he hoped he would be killed after he said he was going to Syria "for jihad" in 2013.

Mr Emwazi's views on his son were made plain in an emotional phone call he made to a colleague to explain his absence from his job as a storekeeper in Co-operative supermarket depot in an isolated rural area around 12 miles from Kuwait's border with Iraq.

The colleague, Abu Meshaal (40), said Mr Emwazi was in tears during a conversation, in which he described the identification of his son as the hooded executioner filmed beheading seven British, American and Japanese hostages as a "catastrophe" for his family. "He was very emotional and crying the whole time," said Mr Meshaal. "He said, 'my son is a dog, he is an animal, a terrorist'. He said he had talked to him a lot trying to persuade him to return to his personal life but that the son didn't listen to him. He said, 'To hell with my son'."

Continue reading at:

Jihadi John family has cost taxpayers up to 400k to house them Daily Mail Online
Oh dear......... :cool:

Robert Tait

340.jpg

Continue reading at:

Is that your pen pal? Being the ISIS lover that you are.

Robert Tait

340.jpg

Continue reading at:

How do you take a benign non-committal statement such as "Oh dear..." and turn it into this?

Father: No proof my son is 'Jihadi John'

By Ashley Fantz, CNN

Updated 0351 GMT (1151 HKT) March 5, 2015

(CNN)A man who says he's Mohammed Emwazi's father has reportedly said there is no proof that his son is the masked ISIS killer known as "Jihadi John."

"There is nothing that proves what is being circulated in the media, especially through video clips and footage, that the accused is my son Mohammed, who is being referred to as the alleged executioner" of ISIS, Jassem Emwazi told the Kuwaiti newspaper al Qabas.

Father No proof my son is Jihadi John - CNN.com

Robert Tait

340.jpg

Continue reading at:

How do you take a benign non-committal statement such as "Oh dear..." and turn it into this?

"Oh my Dear Jihadi John,

Hope all is well at ISIS HQ.. I await your instructions on when I should proceed to attack the evil infidel Americans.

I look forward to seeing you again in another of your beheading videos. You are like a rock star here in the land of infidels!

Love and Allah Akbar,

Sunni man

PS. I hope your arm feels better, heard it was a little sore from too many beheadings in one day. "

By Ashley Fantz, CNN

(CNN)A man who says he's Mohammed Emwazi's father has reportedly said there is no proof that his son is the masked ISIS killer known as "Jihadi John."

"There is nothing that proves what is being circulated in the media, especially through video clips and footage, that the accused is my son Mohammed, who is being referred to as the alleged executioner" of ISIS, Jassem Emwazi told the Kuwaiti newspaper al Qabas.

Not to worry. They will deliver his body for identification. Then he goes back to being the father of a dog.

Last edited:

By Ashley Fantz, CNN

Not to worry. They will deliver his body for identification. Then he go back to being the father of a dog.

Oh I'm sure they will even if he is not.

By Ashley Fantz, CNN

Not to worry. They will deliver his body for identification. Then he go back to being the father of a dog.

"Even if he is not". Ha ha ha. And you say that having read about this character's past history, and his associations? You are mentally ill.

By Ashley Fantz, CNN

"Even if he is not". Ha ha ha. And you say that having read about this character's past history, and his associations? You are mentally ill.

Leave PenLoopy alone----not nice to mock psychosis

Forum List

Back