My Sled Dog Pal..:)

This is "Flurry"..:)

He's now retired..and loves to hang out here at the cabin...What I have for dinner...he gets 1/2...(smile)...And this boy can eat...wheeeeew..:)

He was the Lead Sled Dog..and he had his days...Being he's white as snow..it was a good thing he was the leader up front..(smile).

He's one of the most smart & coolest dogs I've ever met..and the little bit of wolf in him brings out some interesting & funny instincts watching him in the woods..super cool..:)

Creek

He's a pretty one, Creek! I wanna dog!

If you ever get one...A Basset Hound is just as fun as a friend....:)

My downfall..is I feel like Ace Ventura does about dry dog food...(smile)

The owner of Flurry came by a couple weeks back..with a rifle in his hands to shoot the coyotes that were about..and wanted Flurry down there on his property......and Flurry ran from him when he came to get him from my cabin as well...(I shit).

I told him his dog hangs here...still holding on to the memory of a pizza crust he got here last September..and a suet ball that a red squirrel chewed off that fell to the ground..etc....

Little does he know...(smile)..:)

I also pointed out..that he can see me inside the cabin..and knows when I'm cooking....I have no curtains here..and a glass door...No privacy from flurry...except in my loft...hahahaha..:)

Flurry has been a hand full..that's for sure...I tried to cut him off...but he's so behaved & cool...it's like telling a friend..we can't be friends.....(even though his stomach plays a big part..:)

If you ever get one...A Basset Hound is just as fun as a friend....:)

My downfall..is I feel like Ace Ventura does about dry dog food...(smile)

The owner of Flurry came by a couple weeks back..with a rifle in his hands to shoot the coyotes that were about..and wanted Flurry down there on his property......and Flurry ran from him when he came to get him from my cabin as well...(I shit).

I told him his dog hangs here...still holding on to the memory of a pizza crust he got here last September..and a suet ball that a red squirrel chewed off that fell to the ground..etc....

Little does he know...(smile)..:)

I also pointed out..that he can see me inside the cabin..and knows when I'm cooking....I have no curtains here..and a glass door...No privacy from flurry...except in my loft...hahahaha..:)

Flurry has been a hand full..that's for sure...I tried to cut him off...but he's so behaved & cool...it's like telling a friend..we can't be friends.....(even though his stomach plays a big part..:)

I like dogs that don't drool or sag! LOL! More like a cocker spaniel. A little fluffy, but not high maintainence. Big enough to be a DOG, but not with such a big stomach! ;)

New Topics

Forum List

Back