My sister just called

Around here it is 72% Trump and most of my friends are Trumpers and I don't talk politics with them because they are brainwashed functional morons politically, which is what this message board is about for crying out loud.. I don't hate them or you I just hate the lies you believe. The rest of the world thinks you are nuts. End of story.

We're nuts?

You're the one answering your own posts, pinhead.

Your politics are pure crap propaganda from the worst international scumbag and pariah Rupert Murdoch and internet jobs who are running the greedy idiot GOP nowadays. That has to be said, just don't talk politics or religion if you can handle it, brainwashed functional moron. The problem is everything is political with you idiots now. Change the channel and get some fresh air.

Was I talking to you honey?

I guess you are defending your lover.

francoHFW said:
Your politics are pure crap propaganda from the worst international scumbag and pariah Rupert Murdoch and internet jobs who are running the greedy idiot GOP nowadays. That has to be said, just don't talk politics or religion if you can handle it, brainwashed functional moron. The problem is everything is political with you idiots now. Change the channel and get some fresh air.

Around here it is 72% Trump and most of my friends are Trumpers and I don't talk politics with them because they are brainwashed functional morons politically, which is what this message board is about for crying out loud.. I don't hate them or you I just hate the lies you believe. The rest of the world thinks you are nuts. End of story.

Talking to yourself.....

Is that new with the vaccination or a lifetime schizophrenia thing?

Holy cow
What should I do ??
We have had a year of zero speaking due to politics

Any advise

Did you miss speaking with her ?

Are you glad she called ?

Do you love her ?

Do you feel the year of list time was worth the dispute ?

Do you appreciate her calling you ?

Be honest with her.

I would hope family would be a higher priority than politics.

MadChemist
I did get her slightly angry by just mentioning that maybe her daughter would like to go to college in Florida
She was snappy
I then retorted about the nice weather and beaches

MadChemist
I did get her slightly angry by just mentioning that maybe her daughter would like to go to college in Florida
She was snappy
I then retorted about the nice weather and beaches

Sometimes it's better to just ask a few questions on low energy topics and then listen.

Trust is a difficult thing to build.

Going to hot button items is probably not a good approach.

Just some thoughts.

MadChemist
She did vote for Xiden
And she called me a racist and a Nazi last October

Find a way to have a laugh if you can.

My mother used to irk me on purpose.

I learned to just joke about something and diffuse her baiting.

It helped us to avoid confrontation.

Tell her you only want her daughter to go to Florida so you can visit during Spring Break....when all the other girls are there. :hhello::hhello::hhello::hhello:

MadChemist
I am going to re-add her to my will !!
She has gone from zero to 1/3

Meanwhile things with my brother have deteriorated

Forum List

Back