My sister just called

Holy cow
What should I do ??
We have had a year of zero speaking due to politics

Any advise
Don't envy you. I'd probably just freeze if it was me.

I find it really awkward and difficult to just pick up with someone in that manner when a long time has passed. Even if I want to, I struggle to.

I've got same problem with my Dad.

We used to be close but my Mum passed away and within about 6-months he found a new girlfriend, moved about a 7-hour drive away and just ignored me and his friends.

I tried really hard - used to try to phone, text and even email but he wasn't the most responsive.

Then like once every 2 years or so, he'd spring a visit on me like everything was normal and I'd be sitting with him in silence. Really awkward. But the first couple of times he'd spring visits I'd be keen and would pick up where we left off, but then he'd go back down south and normal service would resume with him ignoring me so when he would appear afterwards for his sporadic visits I couldn't bring myself to strike up an atmosphere with him.

A year ago it was my Grans funeral (his Mum) - I told him on Whatsapp she was very ill, she maybe had months left please make contact or come visit - he read the message right away, 6 months passed and he made zero contact with her. Pretty disgusting.

After the funeral I thought I'd be the bigger man and bite the bullet because some good comes from a death in the family and can bring people together again. Had a productive chat with him and told him please keep in touch.

A year has passed - zero contact. I give up.

Next time I see him will be his funeral at this rate but I'm OK with that - can't keep going through this ringer and making one-way traffic.

It sure does not show - ever.

At least you are not pretentious, egotistical, self-righteous, narcissistic, and holier than thou.

/s
Your politics are pure crap propaganda from the worst international scumbag and pariah Rupert Murdoch and internet jobs who are running the greedy idiot GOP nowadays. That has to be said, just don't talk politics or religion if you can handle it, brainwashed functional moron. The problem is everything is political with you idiots now. Change the channel and get some fresh air.

Your politics are pure crap propaganda from the worst international scumbag and pariah Rupert Murdoch and internet jobs who are running the greedy idiot GOP nowadays. That has to be said, just don't talk politics or religion if you can handle it, brainwashed functional moron. The problem is everything is political with you idiots now. Change the channel and get some fresh air.
Around here it is 72% Trump and most of my friends are Trumpers and I don't talk politics with them because they are brainwashed functional morons politically, which is what this message board is about for crying out loud.. I don't hate them or you I just hate the lies you believe. The rest of the world thinks you are nuts. End of story.

That's a Mafia family. There's mental shit going on. Hit men. Family wants "closure" etc.

Quasar needs military level WitSec protection from a crime family here.

Otherwise, we're talking about anonymous sex charges out of left field showing up in a court of law etc., spiked drinks at a family gathering, cops scratching their armpits to pick up a dude kids under 18, plenty of alcohol, some asshole spikes the punch bowl but nobody's being charged with furnishing it to them unless it's Mr. Right-winger who decides to assume the liability of hosting a left wing family party.

What

the

fuck?

And could I interest you in a nice, heaping bowl of fuck off?

Forum List

Back