My sister just called

Tell her you don't want politics to get in the way because family is more important.
Its your sister. She should be more important than politics to you.
Talk about everything other than politics.
Omg ???
She is a huge leftist that lives in Chicago
Her 3 kids are Jewish Bolsheviks
You nieces and nephews.
That's a Mafia family. There's mental shit going on. Hit men. Family wants "closure" etc.
And you a right wing nut in Vegas.
Quasar needs military level WitSec protection from a crime family here.

Otherwise, we're talking about anonymous sex charges out of left field showing up in a court of law etc., spiked drinks at a family gathering, cops scratching their armpits to pick up a dude kids under 18, plenty of alcohol, some asshole spikes the punch bowl but nobody's being charged with furnishing it to them unless it's Mr. Right-winger who decides to assume the liability of hosting a left wing family party.

Holy cow
What should I do ??
We have had a year of zero speaking due to politics

Any advise
Talk to her. I lost all my family years ago. I believed they all was dead.. I was wrong. I found my older brother on
F B. I ask him if his dad name was Robert. and he had 4 sisters, names. He text me back and said it was , I told him i am your little sister. We talked on F B . . We got phone numbers, all of a sudden he stop calling, texts. I got sick. was in the hospital for two weeks fighting to live. When I got back home. I tried again to talk with my brother. Number was not his any more. On F B i found out he pass away. I never did get to see him.

52283.jpeg

Hey, why not stop with the Hate.

It is all he Crepitus knows. His view on life.

Read through this whole thread and Crepitus and francoHFW distinguished themselves as the bottom of the food chain when there was a chance to step up and be a human being and help out their fellow man.

Sad really.

I wouldn't want to be in a foxhole with those roaches.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back