my scroll function has gotten all 'touch' jumping up and like real jittery

Your computer is dirty.

Run it through the dishwasher a couple times.

Take out the scroll mouse software and reload, then readjust in settings after initializing.

How can that be fixed?

Happens to me also.. It's some kind of accomnodation for MOBILE that doesn't work right with mouse/keypad..

Haven't figured out what triggers this on.. Probably some click or key sequence..

To stop it, simply left click into the vertical scroll bar on the right side of the screen...

How can that be fixed?

Happens to me also.. It's some kind of accomnodation for MOBILE that doesn't work right with mouse/keypad..

Haven't figured out what triggers this on.. Probably some click or key sequence..

To stop it, simply left click into the vertical scroll bar on the right side of the screen...

the problem being i have to do that constantly...just a very temporary fix.....for my computer anyhow.

How can that be fixed?

the problem being i have to do that constantly...just a very temporary fix.....for my computer anyhow.

I wish I knew what the trigger for this is.. Doesn't happen to me often enough but I've seen it.. If I find out, I'll post it here...

It's some scroll action or click sequence...

Forum List

Back