My Scorecard on Tonight's GOP Presidential Debate

Truth is, he pisses everyone off. Not a good quality if you want to be president.
True, in the warmonger Republican Party. Rand Paul really should be the candidate of the Constitution Party or the Libertarian Party.
I didn't know Johnson was a Republican. You need to work on your routine a bit more, you're still coming across like a water on the brain retard.
WTF are you talking about? Johnson who? We're talking about Rand Paul, dumbass.
You said Republicans were war mongers so I reminded you of Johnson, you water on the brain dimwit. Why are you so dedicated in proving how stupid you are?

And Rubio did very well. Was very up to speed on the middle east and made a lot of sense on the immigration issue.

The Empty Suit is definitely running for Vice President, and I predict he'll be the successor to Palin and Lyin' Ryan come 2016. He knows he's not going to be POTUS. But he had to give up his Florida Senate seat to run. After his double loss, he'll settle into a cushy high-paying job, doing nothing of consequence while planning his 2020 run.
I've listened to a number of pundits and they all gave Rubio high marks. What we have is a retard on the internet that wastes people time with one idiotic post after the other. Goodbye asshole, you won't waste anymore of mine.

Truth is, he pisses everyone off. Not a good quality if you want to be president.
True, in the warmonger Republican Party. Rand Paul really should be the candidate of the Constitution Party or the Libertarian Party.
I didn't know Johnson was a Republican. You need to work on your routine a bit more, you're still coming across like a water on the brain retard.
And Rubio did very well. Was very up to speed on the middle east and made a lot of sense on the immigration issue.

The Empty Suit is definitely running for Vice President, and I predict he'll be the successor to Palin and Lyin' Ryan come 2016. He knows he's not going to be POTUS. But he had to give up his Florida Senate seat to run. After his double loss, he'll settle into a cushy high-paying job, doing nothing of consequence while planning his 2020 run.
I've listened to a number of pundits and they all gave Rubio high marks. What we have is a retard on the internet that wastes people time with one idiotic post after the other. Goodbye asshole, you won't waste anymore of mine.
Synthaholic sounds much better on ignore.

Forum List

Back