My run-in with a race baiter over Memorial Day Weekend. True story.

A democrat is a democrat whether I know them or not. The only good democrat is a dead democrat. Though they would poison the ground they were buried in.
You and your likewise bro probably initiated what you refer to as "race baiting"
And I'm not a Democrat and I don't belong to the "we" party either.

And now for something a little different. I can't wait to see IM2, Paul and Newsvine leaping to the defense of the race baiter in my story. But I'm getting ahead of myself. Here's the story as it happened a couple days ago:

My wife and I are driving to our rental which we are getting ready to sell. I have my hand up in the window to block the sun. We pull over and park and I see this Native American guy with a grin on his face walking up to our car taking a video with his phone. I told my wife to stay in the car and I said to him "Can I help you?" He says cheerily "Oh I'm just getting my evidence for the police report I'm filing!" So I step out of the car and he backs up starts sounding panicky. He says "You don't need to be harassing me!! You flashed a gun sign at me in the car and now you are threatening me!!!" "I told him as calmly as I could "I had my arm up to block the sun I did not flash a gun sign at you SIR. I made a point to call him sir say since he was filming me. He then said "You flashed a gun sign and then you pull over so you can get out of your car and harass me!! I said "this is my house we have work to do here". Then he says "Oh great we have RACISTS in my neighborhood!! I'm filing a police report!!" He turned and walked off and I said to him "You know that's what's wrong with this country". He stopped and didn't say anything at first. Then he said "people like you think you can just harass us!!" I said your making it all up but do whatever you have to do. Surprisingly, the police haven't contacted me yet. I just hope him and his buddies don't graffiti my fence.
I probably would have had the police called on me lol

I'd have fucked with him...........Move out of my way..............LOOK OUT A ELEPHANT.........OR SOMETHING CRAZY......throw him to the ground and say you have flees or something.

I'd have had fun for the moment.......lol

Sadly, these are getting more and more common. My wife deals with it every time we go out. Little black punks calling her a race traitor (even though she’s Puerto Rican, not black, but you can’t expect intelligence from some of these racists). Though it is funny when she tells them off and they run away.

You and your likewise bro probably initiated what you refer to as "race baiting"
And I'm not a Democrat and I don't belong to the "we" party either.
Smart cookie.
Yes. Saying that an inept black girl obviously hired for her color is an exemplary employee is very racist. It's just that no one can do anything about it. It's not something you can take to a judge.

Smart cookie.
Yes. Saying that an inept black girl obviously hired for her color is an exemplary employee is very racist. It's just that no one can do anything about it. It's not something you can take to a judge.
Heck ..if someone said that to me ..I would only laugh
. Seems everyone under 35 has such thin skin

There is race baiting going on out there, call it a "reverse racism" if you will, not sure if this guy was serious and thought you made a threatening gesture but I seriously doubt it. What are you gonna do? Lots of idiots out there.

My incident was in the Pavilions store in Beverly Hills. Several customers and myself were at the seafood counter waiting for an attendant. No one came. A young black girl who worked there came strutting by. A man asked her if she could get the manager to send someone over. The girl starts yelling that it's not her job and we can't tell her what to do. She stomped of. I said, loudly "you are an exemplary employee any store is lucky to have you," That stopped her in mid stomp. She comes back and demands to know what I said. No problem repeating it. By now our little group of people waiting was growing. The black girl swears she will get me thrown out for my racist slur. She leaves. When she comes back she has a manager with her. "I called her a racist slur. I repeated my statement. "You are an exemplary employee. Any store would be lucky to have you." With little suppressed giggles from the crowd. Many witnesses confirmed. The manager said he knew what I meant, but there was nothing racist in what I said.

Meanwhile a clerk came by to take care of the fish counter.
I was wondering whether you were referring to the Pavilions supermarket in West Hollywood on Santa Monica Blvd.

I used to visit that store before the COVID tragedy struck.

My favorite checker was an African American woman who was very nice and well-adjusted. She said that she was training to be an Amtrak conductor. Everyone liked her.

I am 85, so I have learned that in dealing with those folks, one should follow certain rules:

1. You should not have said that sarcastic remark.
2. They are very touchy.
3. It is best not to say anything.
4. When that young lady (do not refer to them as a "girl" or a "boy") seemed confused by your remark, she may not have known the meaning of "exemplary."
5. When you see her in the store, keep your distance. If you have any questions or requests, ask another associate. When I shopped there, almost everyone seemed very nice.
6. Since the BLM marches in 2020, managers are now forced to hire more of them, whether they deserve the job or not. There is no sense in hitting your head against the wall. Just go with the flow in 2022 America. You have no choice.

There is race baiting going on out there, call it a "reverse racism" if you will, not sure if this guy was serious and thought you made a threatening gesture but I seriously doubt it. What are you gonna do? Lots of idiots out there.
My guess is he was trying score some social media points by goading me into saying something racist while he was filming me. I didn't give him much to work with so he walked off. Had he threatened my wife, he would have had a very interesting video.

My guess is he was trying score some social media points by goading me into saying something racist while he was filming me. I didn't give him much to work with so he walked off. Had he threatened my wife, he would have had a very interesting video.
You really should have recorded him, for your own safety.

if I thought someone flashed me a gun sign ; then the last thing I would do is engage that person .
No wonder chief went extinct

And now for something a little different. I can't wait to see IM2, Paul and Newsvine leaping to the defense of the race baiter in my story. But I'm getting ahead of myself. Here's the story as it happened a couple days ago:

My wife and I are driving to our rental which we are getting ready to sell. I have my hand up in the window to block the sun. We pull over and park and I see this Native American guy with a grin on his face walking up to our car taking a video with his phone. I told my wife to stay in the car and I said to him "Can I help you?" He says cheerily "Oh I'm just getting my evidence for the police report I'm filing!" So I step out of the car and he backs up starts sounding panicky. He says "You don't need to be harassing me!! You flashed a gun sign at me in the car and now you are threatening me!!!" "I told him as calmly as I could "I had my arm up to block the sun I did not flash a gun sign at you SIR. I made a point to call him sir say since he was filming me. He then said "You flashed a gun sign and then you pull over so you can get out of your car and harass me!! I said "this is my house we have work to do here". Then he says "Oh great we have RACISTS in my neighborhood!! I'm filing a police report!!" He turned and walked off and I said to him "You know that's what's wrong with this country". He stopped and didn't say anything at first. Then he said "people like you think you can just harass us!!" I said your making it all up but do whatever you have to do. Surprisingly, the police haven't contacted me yet. I just hope him and his buddies don't graffiti my fence.

You have me on ignore ???? WTF

I was wondering whether you were referring to the Pavilions supermarket in West Hollywood on Santa Monica Blvd.

I used to visit that store before the COVID tragedy struck.

My favorite checker was an African American woman who was very nice and well-adjusted. She said that she was training to be an Amtrak conductor. Everyone liked her.

I am 85, so I have learned that in dealing with those folks, one should follow certain rules:

1. You should not have said that sarcastic remark.
2. They are very touchy.
3. It is best not to say anything.
4. When that young lady (do not refer to them as a "girl" or a "boy") seemed confused by your remark, she may not have known the meaning of "exemplary."
5. When you see her in the store, keep your distance. If you have any questions or requests, ask another associate. When I shopped there, almost everyone seemed very nice.
6. Since the BLM marches in 2020, managers are now forced to hire more of them, whether they deserve the job or not. There is no sense in hitting your head against the wall. Just go with the flow in 2022 America. You have no choice.
Sorry for the delay. No. The Pavillions on Wilshire, or was it Pico. Anyway, in that area. Like six blocks from Robertson.

A native American can be a white. They're not white by the way. Black Americans are the true natives. But Dog The Bounty Hunter says he's native American

Forum List

Back